Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016, Ren'Py tutorial series

#196 Post by Megaman Z »

darkknight wrote:I hope that this is a good site and I look forward to meeting everyone here...

Except people named Grey.....or megaman....
I'd normally get annoyed by that, but you're kinda low on my "to get in some sort of trouble" list (1st slot on that list is some anal guy that ended up getting the only active english LunaticRave support thread closed by argueing with me over copyright issues)

yes, I still be alive... barely, but still alive.
~Kitsune Zeta

tyciol

#197 Post by tyciol »

Hey I played some of these games and some day I'll make some because I love em.

updates

#198 Post by Guest »

Any word about Lemma 2 or Hanafadu club? Can't wait to try them out ;) :wink:

musical74
Eileen-Class Veteran

#199 Post by musical74 »

Tales of Lemma 2 has been abandoned I think...it's been stalled for over a year. :?

As far as Hanafuda Club goes, hopefully Blue Lemma will have it ready for all of us by the end of the year. :)
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.

Lemma 2?

#200 Post by Guest »

Dang, I've wanted to play Lemma 2 for a long time. So did they just dropped the idea and moved on? Or can you still play it somehow? Was it ever published and made yet? I hope I can play it, I really love your games, especially Lemma 1. That was awesome. 8)

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#201 Post by Blue Lemma »

Thanks for the compliment :)
Unfortunately, ToL 2 is on indefinite hold. >_<

TedTurtle

#202 Post by TedTurtle »

Lol I came back after a year of not being here. I did improve my art style while I have been away. Hopefully I will be able show new artwork here.

I wonder what's new after one year of absence?

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#203 Post by mikey »

There have been some developments, I think the community has grown a bit. A new Ren'Py site, some new games and everyone working on their projects as usual. So welcome back. :P

Chisakura

Guestbook-writing-thingy-yeah!

#204 Post by Chisakura »

Name: Heidi (Chisakura on the post!)
Comments and compliments: Lemma Soft is wonderful. Ren'Py is truly amazing! I'm trying to make a game now, that I've got a new computer! My old one was 8 years old. R.I.P. Nice and Loyal computer! :(

(Sorry for my misspellings!) :?:

Choark

#205 Post by Choark »

Name: Scott
Internet Nikname: Choark, BarbarianNinja, Cho
Location: England, Liverpool (Not born in Liverpool. God no!)
Job: SCEE QA (Basically: I'm a games tester for Sony Europe in there liverpool QA department)
Website's:
http://www.fantasydragon.net/choark/Sketches/ <- for random sketches I've done. Beware on some of the later ones there is H type Material.
http://choark.deviantart.com/
Comments: Found this place after coming across Blade Engine. I've been lurking in the background and enjoying the games made and shared here for some time but I don't really have much to say other then: Awsome rockage! Well made 'fan' games and what seems to be (not used but looks awsome) well made tools and everything. Good stuff all round. Colour me impressed.

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran

#206 Post by mikey »

Thanks for the comments Chisakura and Choark, and welcome to the forums. I feel a bit guilty for not welcoming new people properly recently (more posts mean more responsibility ^_^), but we are always happy to see new faces (or avatars). So enjoy your time and don't hesitate to post if you need some help with the games, engine or anything else. :P

Pronzer

#207 Post by Pronzer »

Hi my name is Pronzer (mabye later I might tell you my real name),I am 13 years old, I am in love with Ren'ai games. I am a Anglo-Indian Canadian. I am at school at the moment and i cant upload a avatar because some restriction on my school server, But anyway this site is well Cool!!

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran

#208 Post by mikey »

Welcome. :P

FierceFeline

#209 Post by FierceFeline »

Good evening, my dear sirs and madams. I am Fierce Feline. I am not at liberty to unveil my true name, for I believe that even mentioning it will make your brain eat itself.

I am seventeen years of age and have been infatuated with ren'ai games for about four of those years. I have dropped by these forums due to my discovery of the Ren'Py tools. Actually, it would be more apt to say 're-discovery', since I actually found them a year ago, but din't feel the urge to actually make anything with them.

Now I feel like I should give it a fair try.

That is all I wish to say. Farewell for now.

*Fierce Feline gives an elaborate bow, swooping his right arm under his torso and shifting all his weight to his left foot as his right one swings behind it*

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#210 Post by monele »

A warm welcome to you, oh feline friend. May the ren'ai winds bring you good fortune. That, and I like your avvie :3