Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
LilyThePooh

Re: Guestbook

#2071 Post by LilyThePooh »

Well. Hello there. I'm Lily...the Pooh.

I'm not exactly new here...I've visited the site for quite some time now so, I decided I should make myself known. :D
I fell in love with the VN's made with the program so..yeah. I shall decide whether I can make one. In the future. After I pass my entrance exams. :|

About me:

Well...I'm a writer in our school newspaper, and a member of the Broadcasting Club. I LOVE singing, but I'm shy...outside of the internetz, I mean. I can also sketch, but since I'm still learning the art of Photoshop, I still consider my art as...meh. Without flavor.

I am a major otaku. But since I'm broke, I can only admire those anime figurines at a distance. :{

I like videogames, but no, I don't consider myself as a gamer. I don't want people saying "OH LOOK AT DAT POSER CHICK GAMER." NO. I hate those arguments. So...pointless...like the pencil I used to have.

AAAAAAAAAnyway....hello there.

Syren

#2072 Post by Syren »

Oh, I've been here before...I mean, I only decided to register now though. :U

I'm a writer...been one for three(?) years now, I think. Eventually I want to expand out of that and become an artist as well, but my drawings aren't exactly 'high quality' or anything. D: Besides that, I love anime/manga, but I don't like reading it online since it sucks too much time from me. I also like playing video games...now that I allow to take over my life. I play anything except for shooter games. Virtual Novels are one of my favorites. :D

So, yay. Perhaps staying here might stir me to make a VN.

Cheesepie

#2073 Post by Cheesepie »

Hello everybody. I am Cheesepie, and have been... sort of... stalking this forum, but only for a little while, yes.

Hmm. Anyway, I will admit right here, right now that I have absolutely no experience in writing stories. And coding. I suck at coding. But somehow I still want to try to make some VNs if I actually manage to do that.

A very short introduction, I know, but this is all I can think of.

VVhirlwing

#2074 Post by VVhirlwing »

Well, hello, guys...

Introduce ourselves here...? My name's VVhirlwing here... It isn't a W, it's two Vs... You can call me anything, I guess...
My location is in Singapore... I don't really have a website or anything...
Comments about LemmaSoft...? It's kinda cool, I guess...
I don't mind mushrooms... And I'm not telling you what sort of underwear I'm wearing...

Um... Well, I won't be active that much on Lemma Soft forums... My sister is the one who's active, really... So I guess you can talk to her instead... Her name's RunicV on the forums... And I also freeload of her other accounts on the net... Yeah...

Well, that's all I have to say...

RunicV
Veteran
IRC Nick: RunicV

#2075 Post by RunicV »

Well, hello. I'm glad I'm joining the Lemma Soft forums, it seems like a fun place!

My name is RunicV, you can call me whatever you like. ^_^ I live in Singapore. I don't have a website, but I do have several accounts on other places, some of which are inactive. I like mushrooms, and I normally wear plain undergarments.

I think the Lemma Soft forums is an interesting place, really, and there are lots of game-makers here. It seems like a really cool community. :) I'm still new to it, but I'm sure that I'll get used to it soon.

By the way, my sister has mentioned it before, but I thought I might as well add it in. VVhirlwing here is my sister, she's older than me by about a year or so. She doesn't really have an interest in computers and the internet, so she doesn't use them very much. When she does, she normally uses my accounts. ^^" It's odd in this day and age, to not use technology very much, but to each her own.

Both me and my sister use Ren'Py, and we've messed around with it and are learning the basics of using it right now.

Oh, and I'm on FanFiction, SmackJeeves, MangaBullet, otome-games, GaiaOnline, NeoPets and YouTube. That's about all I can think of.

Anyway, that's all for my introduction. I'm glad to be joining the Lemma Soft forums! :D Looking forward to my time here!

pricklish
Regular
Organization: None

#2076 Post by pricklish »

Well, hello there.
Name : pricklish

I've been browsing this forum for a while, and it seems like a nice place to be, so I decided to join.

Cinnamoon
Regular
Projects: Crystal Aria ~Starlight (20%), かわいいなリズム (38%)
Organization: CoffeeCat

#2077 Post by Cinnamoon »

Hello ~* !
I'm Cinnamoon, also known as Aliodore.
I was stalking this forum for a while and learned so much about VN that I decided to do my own ! (^-^)/
I joined in so that I can give feedback on every game I played that was featured here.
So now I'm starting a VN, and I want to learn more and more !
This community is really nice, I like it ! *.*

Thanks~*

Suite

#2078 Post by Suite »

Howdy, I'm Suite.
I figured it's only logical for me to make an account here while I try my hand at making a silly visual novel for a group of friends.

Chushiki Maho
Regular
Projects: X-Tasy, Teacher Pets, Virus
Organization: Infinite Scribbles Productions

#2079 Post by Chushiki Maho »

OMG....pricklish... your avatar... It's beautiful. XD and welcome all to LSF! Hope you guys enjoy it here. :D
X-Tasy - GXB (WIP)
~ My Fanfiction
Virus [NaNoRenO 2012]
French to English (or vice-versa) VN translator ~ PM me if interested :3

MeltedMarshmallow

#2080 Post by MeltedMarshmallow »

Hello :3
Is nice to meet you all.
Please take care of me ♥

9:19
Veteran
Projects: Green Eyed Monster [complete]

#2081 Post by 9:19 »

ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ Welcome to LSF!

RVB
Regular
Organization: Brat Prince Productions
Deviantart: aambrosio

#2082 Post by RVB »

Salutations everyone! I'm RVB. I found Novelty in my quest of making a VN, and... well, Ren'py and I were not going to be friends, lets up it that way. I cry when I think about ActionScript on Flash.

A small bit about me; I'm an avid fan of VNs, especially of the dating sim variety. I'm a freelance graphic designer for a small invitation and card wholesale company, so I'm familiar on a rather intimate level with Photoshop, hahaha. I also have my own lifestyle blog that I work on, and I also am a freelance writer. My short stories have been published in Guinseppia Magazine (fashion magazine), and also on Witches Voice several times. I'm not really afraid to tackle into my first visual novel with a little ambition; after all, I work from home so I have all the time in the world.

I hope to get to know everyone here!

Obscura
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Coming Out On Top

#2083 Post by Obscura »

Welcome everyone! Good to see new names...hope to see you on the boards!
Coming Out On Top - An Adult Gay Dating Sim
website

dogmirian

#2084 Post by dogmirian »

Hello forum

I'm from New Zealand (originally america) and I have decided, with some coercing from some friends, to come onto this forum to try and start becoming a commission writer.

In a week or two i will post up some small pieces of work to see if you guys think i have enough potential to help me polish my un untested skill, if i have any.

I haven'y played any NVs, though several of my friends have played them. What i have done however is read intensively and write, i also role-play, larp, invent and play board, card and video games (mostly rts, tbs and rpgs though i do break out into other fields).

I will state right now that i know i am terrible with english (even though it is my mother and only tounge) and that i am extremly apathetic when it comes to editing (or revising as my uni english tutor keeps correcting me on), though i hope to get better at this by doing personal work and until further notice on free commission work.

Right now i am simply going to explore the forum more and hope to get some useful critiques soon.

Arelune
Regular

#2085 Post by Arelune »

Hello everyone :)

I've been around the forum for quite a while and finally took the leap to register. Yes. Another one of those... :P

I love stories of all kinds and mediums. So when I discovered VNs a couple of years back... Something that has writing, art, music and interactivity all in one? Wonderful :D
I hope to finish some of my own one day.

~Arelune