Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
AriaWolf

Re: Guestbook

#2311 Post by AriaWolf » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:17 am

Hello~ :3 Just sayin hi~

Name: AriaWolf or just Aria : D
location: Where ever you think I'm not B) (JK, I live in the US XD)
comments about Lemma Soft: Though I've only played one of the completed games (love (P)lanets to death! >///<), this site seems very interesting and fun. Plus it'll be nice to talk to people who understand my passion for otome gaming (since I have no one around me who watches anime or plays VNs =_=). After I finish saying hello, I'm going to go look at some of the other games. C:

As for mushrooms, if you can find one that can transport me to the world of anime, I shall eat it.
( ̄▽ ̄) Sadly mushrooms are not my cup of tea. <_<;;

And the information about my underwear is top secret~ Unless you are a kind and hot guy B3

Squishy
Projects: Look to the Future: ODAAT

#2312 Post by Squishy » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:48 am

Hello. My online handle is Squishy, but if you would like, you may call me Andrew/Andy.
I come from the US. Mountain Time Zone, if you need a time line to contact me, or anything.
I made an account here to work on my project. It's a work in progress, but hopefully it'll be a success.
I'm not an artist by any means, but I consider myself decent at writing. Coding is another story, I have a lot to learn in that department.
Well, I hope I can get along with everyone!

Odin

#2313 Post by Odin » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:10 pm

How did I miss this on my first visit? Doesn't matter, I guess. I'm "signing" it now.
I'm Odin. I'm a budding musician, and I'm working on three projects simultaneously. It's a pain trying to keep them all straight. Also, I'm writing the script for two of those. One of them actually isn't a VN, it's a Sandbox game that'll be in Java. Not only that, but I'm teaching myself Java to help with the coding of that game. I can stumble around in most languages, and I tend to meander and ramble when I talk or write an introduction about myself. I love mathematics.

I'll link to my projects here as they are completed. Hope to become friends with all of you, although that isn't really feasible. I'll more than likely rub at least three people the wrong way and ... I'm rambling again, aren't I?

MusicNinjaSpy

#2314 Post by MusicNinjaSpy » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:56 pm

[Redacted]
Last edited by MusicNinjaSpy on Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

konpeito
Organization: Studio Konpeito

#2315 Post by konpeito » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:38 am

Reporting in. Mostly joined to dump any art I've made for others to use. So I'll see you all around.

fantanoice

#2316 Post by fantanoice » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:40 am

Name: fantanoice (pronounced fanta no ice) / Rachel
Comments about Lemma Soft, etc: Thanks for existing!

Just some extra comments about me and why I'm here:
I'm currently working as a Technical Support Developer, or in other words, a professional bug fixer. XD I'm also currently studying video game design at University. I recently came across Ren'Py after playing games like Phoenix Wright and 999 and I was curious to try make something similar. I really liked certain things about this VN engine compared to some others, such as its simplicity (non-programmers can use it), but also its ability to support complexity with Python. I'm keen to make lots of magic with it. Also, although I'm not too experienced with Ren'Py/Python, I do have programming knowledge and I'm willing to help out anyone where I can.

So yeah, expect to hear a lot from me soon. :)

Cheers!

OceanDeepFall

#2317 Post by OceanDeepFall » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:28 am

Name: ODF is my lil'nickname, but you can also call me Ocean or Kay if you'd like. : )
Location: I travel a lot currently, but my home base at the moment is on the east coast of the US. Often though I fly to California though to pay the other side of the country a visit!

A little about me is in order, I suppose. Ah, I'm a college graduate who went into theater and communications, with an emphasis on writing plays & stories. However, I adore drawing just as much as writing, even if neither are the greatest (in my opinion, anyway!) I've been a long-time lurker of this board, mostly because I just liked browsing all the fun and amazing games that people develop and trying them out myself. Finally, after several years, I've decided to make an account and maybe see if I can get a little more involved and learn a few things. It's a little crazy though how talented everyone is! Amazing!

I look forward to attempting to unlurk a little bit. ; )

AlgaeDrone
Regular
Projects: When You Hear The Bell Ring

#2318 Post by AlgaeDrone » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:33 pm

Hi there everyone. I'm new here.

I came here because of an idea I've been working out: the aptly named When You Hear The Bell Ring. Considering my complete lack of experience with Renp'y or programming in general, and considering the very odd nature of this project I suspect that I might be here a very long time.
Last edited by AlgaeDrone on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:26 am, edited 5 times in total.

jw2pfd
Regular

#2319 Post by jw2pfd » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:33 pm

Hello, my name is JW.

I am mainly here because I stumbled across the ren'py engine and found out I had played games that were made with it. I enjoy playing a wide variety of video games and this definitely includes games with a well-written story. That is my main draw to the VNs that I have played as well as the characters' relationships along with the choices that you get to make. I gave learning ren'py a shot which led me here to the forums. I am just now making an account, but I've perused the forums from time to time while learning about ren'py. I've done some form of programming for most of my life. I had much more desire and interest in creating games when I was younger and first learned to program which began for me on a TI calculator.

Anyway, here I am on the forums now!

aeri
Regular
Projects: Thereafter: A Medieval Life, What happens on camera doesn't always stay on camera, etc.
Organization: Meraki Tales
Tumblr: merakitales
itch: merakitales

#2320 Post by aeri » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:49 am

Hey everyone, I'm Aeri :)

I'm located in Hawaii (so many people would be hours ahead of my time or sometime into my tomorrow...)

I have some photography and art stuff at http://nayeru.deviantart.com/ and my friend and I have a fashion review blog at http://nayeru.org/

I never knew a forum like this existed where there are many people looking into working with visual novels ^ ^ I myself wanted to start one up, but I wouldn't be able to put the full dedication into leading the game as I have currently other duties to fulfill, but I will try my best to put time to work with some groups!

Just a little bit of information, I prefer to work with music or help in writing :) Though not completely relevant, I used to write a lot of fan fiction, but I can write samples for people ^ ^ I am willing to work with most genre, just something like horror wouldn't be my kind of scene, but I'm willing to work with 18+ projects)

Thanks and hope to meet lots of great people here ^ ^

Malevolent

#2321 Post by Malevolent » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:49 pm

Hey! I'm Malevolent! You guys can call me Mal, but I'll also go by Gojira, Goji, Go, or El... yes, I have many, many aliases. Figured I'd make it flexible for anyone who wants to get creative with nicknames. I might even respond to hey you.

I dabble in artwork, though my style is closer to Western Comics and Cartoon than that of the anime/manga style. Writing and roleplaying both are a major passion of mine. I've been lurking the Ren'py forums for a while and have been toying around with some ideas of my own for a visual novel. I've definitely played a few Ren'py games in my life time.

I'm thrilled to be part of such a creative and welcoming community.

eileen
Veteran
Projects: Akiba Z and Passion Sync
Organization: Aphrodisia/Beautiful Starr
Tumblr: beautifulstarrx

#2322 Post by eileen » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:17 pm

Hey everyone! Welcome to the forum. Please enjoy your stay! :mrgreen:

AsagiMete
Regular

#2323 Post by AsagiMete » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:09 am

Hi, everyone! My name is Asagi Mete and I've just started making visual novels. ^_^ A friend of mine tipped me off to this site. I'm a pretty good writer (so I've been told), but my art is horrendous. I look forward to working with you all. ^_^

Delugion

#2324 Post by Delugion » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:49 am

My kindest and humblest greetings.

I am Delugion (pronounced exactly as "delusion", but with the intent of meaning a "deluge of delusion"). Where am I from? I came from the Land of Delusion of course.

I am an avid fan of many animes, mangas, and visual novels, although I believe visual novels entangle one into a story the most, especially a story in which one is given free volition, or even the delusion of it. I yearn most for a good story, in any form it may take.

I am an artist, although it may often be difficult to produce the intended images with the tools available (even if they are free and open source). I can also write intriguing stories, of nearly any type. I hope to accomplish something in the future.

emit

#2325 Post by emit » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:36 am

Hii!

You guys can call me Emi :)
I got into playing VNs a while ago, and just started becoming interested in making my own. Just for fun, of course ^_^
I'm probably strongest with art, but i'm going to try my hand at writing and programming as well while i'm here~~