Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Amorphous
Regular
Completed: Recording the Predestined Time
Tumblr: beastamorphous
Github: dmliao
Soundcloud: a_morphous
itch: amorphous

Re: Guestbook

#2386 Post by Amorphous »

Hi, I'm Amorphous, although on other sites I'm also BeastAmorphous or Beast-Amorphous, as the username Amorphous tends to be taken pretty quickly.

The first visual novel I played was Phoenix Wright, although I hadn't known that it was a visual novel at the time, nor did I really care about visual novels as a whole. But then Ever17 happened to me, and I ended up going entirely crazy and playing through the whole thing in a weekend. Since then, I'd fallen in love with the concept of visual novels, and played many more in whatever little spare time I had, including the rest of the Infinity Series, Digital: A Love Story, and others whose titles I can't remember at this outrageous hour of the morning.

I had also decided long ago that anything I loved, I would at least attempt to make myself, so here I am, trying to work on my first visual novel project. Aside from that, I'm a programmer, an artist, and a musician, all of which stemmed from my desire to learn how to do whatever I enjoy, as well as a fledgling game developer - and I hope to eventually be able to contribute to the medium that I'd come to appreciate so much. :D

...now if only I could write a plot without something exploding...

EDIT: Oops, forgot my website. My stuff's at www.beastamorphous.com
Last edited by Amorphous on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Helianthus
Regular
Completed: Being Beauteous, Ambre, HVNCML, Garden of Oblivion, Wounded by Words
Projects: Chronotopia, Khzi and the Cursed Stone
Organization: Träumendes Mädchen
Tumblr: TraumendesMadchen

#2387 Post by Helianthus »

clua wrote:ºAº! I think I know you! You are the one who did this review?
Thank you so much, I made my sister read it to me, but she is still learning basic french so I had to use google translate orz- I never had the oportunity to thank you for that!
Hope you have fun on the forum!!
Yes, that was me =O. I didn’t expect that someone here would remember my NaNoRenO reviews since I mostly write in French (I’m not comfortable enough with English and I want more people of my country to know about OELVN, so…).

But really, it’s rather me who should thanks you for your hard work, I really loved The knife of the traitor ^^.
Anarchy wrote:Oh hey, we like pretty much exactly the same VNs! (Except for Yume Miru Kusuri, but that's just because I haven't read it yet.) Have you tried Higurashi/Umineko and Steins; Gate? Seems like stuff you'd enjoy, from your favourites list. In any case, welcome to the forums!
I didn’t have the time to try Higurashi/Umineko and Steins;Gate yet but they are on my wishlist. I have seen the Higurashi anime though and I liked it but I must admit the visual novel design repulse me. I may sound like a heretic but I think I would rather try Umineko with the PS3 patch (it looks way nicer that way) :oops: . As for Steins;Gate, it may sound silly but I want to read Chaos;Head before.

Otherwise, I recommend you Yume Miru Kusuri, I think that’s a pretty good bishoujo game =).
Last edited by Helianthus on Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EldaTaluta

#2388 Post by EldaTaluta »

Hello there.

I'm EldaTaluta. Elda is fine. Hey you works as well.
I'm in PA, and apparently there's some hurricane coming?
I don't have a website.

I'm sorry. I'm not terribly interesting. I downloaded renpy and somehow ended up here. I can't art. At all. I try, but I simply can't draw.

Cynder
Organization: Seeking

#2389 Post by Cynder »

Hello, and nice to meet you all! I'm Cynder, but you can call me any alternation of Cynder. You may also call me Kidd, if you desire to do so.

Like Elda, I'm from the East Coast, New Jersey to be specific. We are about to be hit by Hurricane Sandy, but since I have a laptop, I plan to play all the Dating Sims and Visual Novels I have downloaded on my computer if the power goes out.

The series Fantasia led me to this site, I haven't explored this site to know enough of what it is about. My first graphic novel is the game, "Memory Days", created by Pachetsis on DeviantART. I currently have no website, but I have a group known as "Monotone Hearts" on DA that is looking to make Dating Sims and graphic novels. We are always accepting, of course.

As said, I was brought here by the Fantasia series, which I admit I am absolutely in love with (Team Raven forever), although I plan to explore all the other amazing games on this site, and then add them to my obsessive otome fangirl collection. I'm a closet otome fangirl, only a few people know about my fetish of Dating Sims and Visual Novels.

50% of the reason I signed up for this site is to ask Azuretwilight about the suspicious Tales references I found in the series. No joke. It took me fifteen minutes to realize VN meant "Visual Novels". I'm a complete and utter ditz in case no one has noticed. I am captivated by the Fantasia, Days Series, Frozen Essence and X-Note. If anyone has any otome Dating sims to reccomend, I'd love to hear them, I'm always searching for new games. I'm an avid Tales fan, which drew me to the anime world, and I have taken interest in Dating Sims and VNs since then.

That's about it! Glad to have joined your site!

100puro
Regular
Projects: Driftwood, FatexHeart

#2390 Post by 100puro »

I guess I never made a post here before even though I made posts in other threads. Oh well I'll get started with my introduction then!

I'm 100puro and located in the US.
I have a deviantart which I don't really use but its 100puro@dA if you'd like to know. I'm not online too often but I'd love to get to know people here on lemmasoft :)
::Currently looking for work! <3::
Doing sprites, cg's, and chibis. PM me if interested!

LG65

#2391 Post by LG65 »

Hello! I'm LG65, an aspiring game developer from Canada and I think visual novels, save for a number of them, don't have the popularity as it should here in North America.

As an aspiring game developer, I have decided to make a visual novel, but I have no idea what I have in mind...

kittykatlover
Regular
Projects: Devil's Betrayal

#2392 Post by kittykatlover »

Name: KittyKatLover
Fun Fact: My guinea pig's hay has Japanese lettering on it! :D
Comments on Lemmasoft: Awesomeness.
Projects: Devil's Betrayal [http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=17655]

So.... hi! ^-^

Chandalen

#2393 Post by Chandalen »

Hello everyone :3

I'm Chandalen, but call me Chanda :) I'm from France so, sorry if my english sucks XD
I was going to search some help for finishing a fangame and finally I am here ! ^^

See you soon ! o/

Pylat_H
Projects: Star of Earth (SoE)

#2394 Post by Pylat_H »

Does anyone even read these? Oh well...

Name: Pylat
Website: don't actually have one; I'll let you know if that changes
Comments about Lemma Soft: I spent 10 minutes having trouble with passwords, authentication, etcetera.

I came on here because I needed a good engine for this text rpg I'm making- I was told this would be perfect for that, so I'll be asking questions about it and if I -can- do what I wanted and it turns out well, I'll eagerly post results here!

Gear
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Tempestus Sum
Organization: Xenokos Interactive
IRC Nick: Gear

#2395 Post by Gear »

We do indeed read them. And if you need help with anything, you have but to ask.
The best reason to get up in the morning is to outdo yourself: to do it better than you've ever done it before. But if you haven't done it better by nightfall... look at your globe and pick a spot: it's always morning somewhere.

TheGuraGuraMan
Veteran

#2396 Post by TheGuraGuraMan »

Name: on the left

Don't have much to say, discovered VNs 8-12 months ago with Higurashi and felt in love with the platform. I use a lot Onscripter/Ponscripter and I know quite a lot of things about it. Began programming because I began my Higurashi Matsuri (ps2)/Kizuna (Ds) PC conversion on Ponscripter. I'm also doing a personal VN, but mainly because of the previous project and lazyness I don't progress much. But I definitly want to finish it.

Wikia for my Higurashi project (in French) : http://fr.lesanglotdescigalespatchhd.wi ... s-Patch_HD

About Lemma Soft: I occasionally go on it, and I finally decided to sign in.

Think that' all.

Myra
Regular

#2397 Post by Myra »

Hello to...whoever reads this I guess XD.

Checking things out. This whole making a visual novel is still pretty intimidating but without a doubt intriguing!

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

#2398 Post by michi 18 »

hello ! Wow , I noticed a lot of people keep signing up
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

Myra
Regular

#2399 Post by Myra »

Well I only gained an interest in visual novels this year. I didn't really know about the genre until aksys released Hakuouki and now I'm a little obsessed. I'd like to make one of my own but yeah...whew...so much work!

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

#2400 Post by michi 18 »

good luck then.
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.