Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

Re: Guestbook

#2761 Post by Blue Lemma »

@catdog: PM PyTom?

Or it might be easier to just make a new account with the name you want. You only have this one post after all :)

Welcome!
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

catdog

#2762 Post by catdog »

Oh is that alright to just make a new account?
Thankyou! ^^
I'll go make a new one then :D

cathsplat
Regular
Projects: Sleepless
Organization: Springchild Studio

#2763 Post by cathsplat »

Hi again, so I finally fixed my username XD
@BlueLemma: thanks for the help! Now I can introduce myself properly~

Name : cathsplat
Interests: Writing, Illustrations, Adventure-click games, VNs, K-dramas & TV series, Webtoons, Anime, Movies,-

I couldn't remember my first time playing VN, I've known about it for quite some time, but the term 'VN' got even more and more familiar starting this year~ Me and a few friends started to make a project around this February and we're waiting for our summer holiday to start working on it, thanks to our endless college assignments~ I found this forum while googling and I was surprised to find most of the creators of some of the VNs I've played to be here, which is amazing and plus the fact that everyone here are all learning together~ I personally like to write, and have been writing some fanfics and whatnots, so I'm really excited to try and learn writing a script for the VN project~XD

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#2764 Post by Blue Lemma »

Oh hi cathsplat! For some reason, you remind me of catdog. Freaky ;D
:lol:
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

prayForPlague

#2765 Post by prayForPlague »

Name : p4p
Interests: Game Development, Writing, Design, Art, Code, Sound

Looking to possibly collaborate on a project with someone. I have experience making 3d and 2d games.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#2766 Post by Taleweaver »

cathsplat wrote:Hi again, so I finally fixed my username XD
@BlueLemma: thanks for the help! Now I can introduce myself properly~

Name : cathsplat
Interests: Writing, Illustrations, Adventure-click games, VNs, K-dramas & TV series, Webtoons, Anime, Movies,-

I couldn't remember my first time playing VN, I've known about it for quite some time, but the term 'VN' got even more and more familiar starting this year~ Me and a few friends started to make a project around this February and we're waiting for our summer holiday to start working on it, thanks to our endless college assignments~ I found this forum while googling and I was surprised to find most of the creators of some of the VNs I've played to be here, which is amazing and plus the fact that everyone here are all learning together~ I personally like to write, and have been writing some fanfics and whatnots, so I'm really excited to try and learn writing a script for the VN project~XD
I took the liberty of deleting your old account. No need to have that around if you're not using it.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

YiMiRa
Projects: NightLight

#2767 Post by YiMiRa »

Name: MiRa
comments about Lemma Soft: I want to start making Otome games/VNs, and this looks like the place to learn about it... so... hooray!
about me: I'm a ballroom dancer and mechanical engineering undergrad (about to go to grad school for biomedical engineering, woohoo :3), and I really like to write... so... making games like this seems like a fun medium to try out. I like to doodle but I'm not particularly good. I keep snakes and, uhm, I'm half Korean. Those two things are unrelated. I guess... that's... it? Oh, right, also: hello everybody!

cielanne

#2768 Post by cielanne »

Name: Cielanne
Don't have a website but if you see a keberin or cielanne on some forums it might be me
Comments about Lemmasoft: Well I found some games that I love here ( most of from Nano). Can't wait for the awesome games to come

Sekai sora

#2769 Post by Sekai sora »

hello!!! Mina! ^__^!!
I am sekai sora!!
^\\\^ I don't no what to said
but!! I am happy to be here
so..........
nice to meet you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Owo

Armee
Veteran

#2770 Post by Armee »

I'm Tooyo or Armee. The only one person stand behind 『Minty✭Pot』Art.
I really like cute and bright things, that's why my favourite color is pink and baby blue. But that doesn't mean I'm all cheerful, happy-go-lucky girl. I'm actually a mixed between the geek and the jock. I don't like to study like a nerd but I do like to read, and write, but definitely not the bookworm. To everyone around me, I'm best known as a girl with a dream to be an artist, a no-good student, and a joker. I've interest in dark horror and gothic books, mystery and suspense also suit my taste. Sometime, I like romance VN, but not meaningless romance, like highschool romance. I don't play those unless it's interesting or the art is just too pretty.
I love Britain even when my British friend said that all British are grumpy, still I like their culture and hope that one day I can coming to the Great Britain! I'm a vintage girl with a love for tea. Sound like I'm girly but I'm not. I'm an impulsive tomboy, I play sport, hangout with the guys, playing video games, and such. I think that's why I've been single for awhile. I don't actually have a website, but I've a temp. site for my works here and my personal blog here
I like this community a lot so I guess I will hanging out here for a long time. I'm also watch Hannibal and I'm a fan. I play a lot of games at the same time so I can't concentrate on my work. Mostly RPG and horror-themed game, I'm also like action games, famous title like Call of Duty or Mass Effect, even Final Fantasy. My gaming console are PSP, Wii, DS and PC. I play VN since third grade, but the first romance game I play was Anime Dating Sim 1.0 by Pacdabutt... A game for bro, yeah, I didn't know that since I was a kid.
Last edited by Armee on Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:28 am, edited 4 times in total.

NightOwl

#2771 Post by NightOwl »

Hello! Visual Novels have been a great interest to me since I played the series of Higurashi. That in combination with some raising simulation games mixed in with the Visual Novel format such as Tokimeki has made me very interested in trying to make games of my own. I'm not so good at making my own art and am skittish when it comes to programming - but there are so many resources here that I'm confident that I'll be able to pave my way. I'm looking forward to posting here, and hope that I can help people as much as this site has already helped me!

Laniessa
Veteran
Completed: CDC, Cerulean, WBW, Helena's Flowers
Projects: Chomp Chomp, WaV
Tumblr: adirosa
Deviantart: adirosa

#2772 Post by Laniessa »

I... honestly didn't realize this existed. I always seemed to skip over the 'welcome' forum here.

I've been here for quite a while, and I only read loads of posts, posting myself... a few times.

So, introduction. You can call me Laniessa (or Lan / Lani / Lanie whatever you prefer), and I'm currently helping out on a project called Alice Hunt, and attempting to make my own kinetic novel (which is really taking its time). I'm more inclined to drawing. (Manga-styled, mostly.)

My deviantart is http://laniessa.deviantart.com, and my tumblr is http://laniessa.tumblr.com/ - I use laniessa nearly everywhere, so yeah.

I'm probably not going to be extremely active on the forums, but I'll be around! Probably.
Last edited by Laniessa on Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Armee
Veteran

#2773 Post by Armee »

@Lani : You're drawing for that project? Because your art is really great. I would like to see your own product
Last edited by Armee on Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Laniessa
Veteran
Completed: CDC, Cerulean, WBW, Helena's Flowers
Projects: Chomp Chomp, WaV
Tumblr: adirosa
Deviantart: adirosa

#2774 Post by Laniessa »

@Armee: Just the CGs, and maybe colouring in some of the BGs. Most of the sprites for Alice Hunt were already done by another artist, and out previous CG artist left, so I decided to fill in the role! Thank you very much ;u; I hope I do a good enough job for it. (I am working on something! I'm just scared to post it as a 'work in progress' in case I might have to drop it.)

Armee
Veteran

#2775 Post by Armee »

@Lani : I like your coloring, It look kinda dark. (I know how you feel)
Last edited by Armee on Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.