Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Didules
Veteran
Completed: Sophie, Midnight's Café, The Phantom of the Hospital
Projects: SchizoValentine
Organization: Hidden Masquerade
Tumblr: hidden-masquerade

Re: Guestbook

#2806 Post by Didules »

Name: Didules (obviously)
Location: France, somewhere near Paris, in a city that nobody knows
(That means I can't speak english without making mistakes, please correct me)
Interest: drawing, and...drawing? Reading, (Playing visual-novels, but I guess everybody does)
About mushrooms: I really like "Champignons de Paris" (Agaricus bisporus), but I don't know how to say it in english, sorry ^^
I like to play to VN, I've been on this site since a while but I never dared to create an account, maybe today I am a little more courageous ^^
Please take care of me!

TrishaYuu
Regular
Organization: Winter Wolves

#2807 Post by TrishaYuu »

Hello! :D

I've been around this forum for a while, but haven't been able to post on this thread... Well, better late than never~ :)

You can call me Asterisk... Risk for short? ^^;" I live somewhere in Asia so English is not my native language and I really love drawing, anime, coffee, jpop/jrock and of course, visual novels! I don't have a website though... As for comments about lemmasoft, I find that everyone here is generally very friendly and helpful!~ I'm glad to be part LSF. :D

Also, even if it's really late, please take care of me~! :D

Kiki
Regular

#2808 Post by Kiki »

Hello, I'm Kiki! I live in the southern United States and I have an interest in VNs (obviously), writing and editing. I'm currently trying to better my drawing skills for future works. I have a website at http://violetfishstudios.weebly.com/, but it's still under construction. This forum looks very helpful; I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay here.

tashaj4de
Completed: 1 Press Button, Paper Bow
Projects: Wendillon Project, Love is Blind(?), Operation: Magic Hero
Tumblr: tashaj4de
Deviantart: tashaj4de
Soundcloud: tashaj4de
itch: tashaj4de

#2809 Post by tashaj4de »

H-hi everyone owo I'm Tasha Jade- I live in the Philippines and... um... my website is http://tashaj4de.deviantart.com/ I guess...?

I've actually been going around the forums for a... year or so by now, I think. I didn't have an account until a few weeks ago though >_< Some of my friends told me I'm very tech savvy and that my voice is cute... A-although to be honest, I don't think I'm that tech savvy- I guess I just happen to download and use too many programs? (I seriously need to stop being online all the time... >.< )

I've tried making some VNs before, but I never finished them owo;; I keep looking around for codes though, cause some of my friends need help with Ren'Py- a-and they don't really like reading long blocks of text *sweatdrop*

I like to draw alot, and I kinda RP too much owo I use alot of programs on my computer- UTAU, Photoshop, SAI (sometimes), Sony Vegas and stuff like that... although I should really stop downloading too much *sweatdrop*

And... um... I write stories too ^^ And I guess I'm friendly? I usually type the way I would say something, so I kinda RP in a way, I guess owo I love to watch Anime, and read books and mangas- A-and I'm kinda a sucker for Romance Stories *sweatdrop*

A-anyway- I'll stop here because I don't want to make my post too long ^^; I-it's nice to meet all of you xD

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#2810 Post by Blue Lemma »

@Didules: Yay, another mushroom-lover :D

Welcome everyone :)
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

pwisaguacate
Veteran

#2811 Post by pwisaguacate »

Blue Lemma wrote:@Didules: Yay, another mushroom-lover :D

Welcome everyone :)
@Didules: Beware the Mushroom monsters in the forests; they aren't nice. This is a serious warning. (I love eating mushroom and cheese though.)

akka
Regular
Tumblr: akkalime
Deviantart: akkalime

#2812 Post by akka »

Heyyy I'm akka and you can call me whatever you want to, currently living somewhere in Asia where it gets hot and sunny a lot.

I'm an artist (more like a hobbyist) and currently studying to become a surgeon in the future hopefully...! and as of this writing my current obsessions include Dangan Ronpa, Evangelion and Kagerou Project. Don't really have a website or page I'm willing to give out...

I've actually been using Ren'Py for years now (and have been lurking these forums as a result since 2009), sorta stopped when I first started college and kinda lost it with the new screens implementation ahaha, but I've got it together and know enough to make working code. Writing's just not really my thing.

But yeah, I guess that's it. Hope you all take a liking to me!
Last edited by akka on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crowwy
Projects: Hikikomori no Hibi (Hinohi)
Organization: Crow and Wolf

#2813 Post by Crowwy »

Name, location, website, comments about Lemma Soft, etc. - The usual!
Hi, my name's Crowwy but call me Crowwy! Yeah. I live in Singapore and I don't have a website, and my Tumblr is dead so. *shrug* I've been lurking on LSF since forever staking out games, but recently I decided to register so I could talk to my favorite creators and stuff owo I'm also planning on starting a few projects of my own!

(If you're interested in helping out with a school-based parody of otome games in general, ring me up owo)

Rikora

#2814 Post by Rikora »

Hello everyone i am rikora.

I live in the U.S. but i'm afraid i don't have a particular site yet.

I am currently working on becoming a mini-one man army so that i can be flexible in the visual novels and games i help create.

The skills i am learning/interested in using are
programming (at the moment specifically C++ but i wish to have a good toolset knowing all of them),
story writing, and
drawing (needs a lot of work but very enjoyable) specifically.

It is nice to meet you all ^^

alice3ify

#2815 Post by alice3ify »

Good afternoon everyone! My username is alice3ify, but it's pretty obvious that I'm called Alice. :)

My motivation on getting into this forum is because of my particular interest of Otome Games, which is starting to get looked up by the public more as the time goes. Hopefully by making more free / commercial amateur english otome games, people could started looking up and consider otome games into the west.

I'm an artist and also a writer for my circle's visual novels (haven't been released however), we have some problems about the programming and which program that we have to choose. We could go on with webcomics, but me personally would like it to become a visual novel (be it an otome game, or not).

Hope I can stay aboard and make friends with everyone here! :D

Miriki-Chi

#2816 Post by Miriki-Chi »

Hiii....Im Miriki Chi, I live in Asia and Im all new to this forum :D Here my online gallery http://miriki-chi.deviantart.com/ ..... ^_^ Nice to meet you all ♥

CharlieTheMad256
Projects: The Wind Whisperer (name in progress aka, might change the name)

#2817 Post by CharlieTheMad256 »

Hello.... I though I'd come and say hey to people on the forum :)

madocallie
Regular
Completed: Bad Faith (DEMO), When We First Met, Party Favors
Projects: Bad Faith (Full Release)
itch: madocallie
Discord: madocallie#2937

#2818 Post by madocallie »

aaah hello everyone! ^u^

hello! i'm madocallie, i'm from the UK, and i sometimes draw things on my tumblr hahaha;; http://madocallie.tumblr.com/

i'm an artist, but i am also learning to program with Ren'Py~ uvu

i came onto the forums for help with a visual novel i am beginning to develop, and i wish to learn more about programming in Ren'Py!

i hope i can make friends here and learn new things! ;u;

TerracottaPie
Regular
Organization: Hikage Studios, Leveretta dev.

#2819 Post by TerracottaPie »

Name: TerracottaPie

Composer. Amateur artist.

Working on a visual novel in the background as motivation to work on my art. Also allows me to compose in styles I normally wouldn't. Writing is just an added bonus.

Used to program way back when but have probably forgotten alot of it by now.

RadioactivePeach
Completed: N/A

#2820 Post by RadioactivePeach »

Hello there! My name is Drei, and I'm an amateur and an aspiring digital artist. My dream job is to be a Visual Novel Illustrator and as well as a Mangaka and Game Illustrator/Character Designer. I live in the Philippines and have been drawing for good years. I'm 20 years old and I'm a College Student taking BS Advertising.

I was having problems with SAI and I stumbled upon here, I haven't found a solution yet, but I can see that this forum is fun and very informative, hope to make good friends here!

Here are my links:
http://www.oddwei.deviantart.com
http://www.twitter.com/aegisdea
http://www.facebook.com/RadioactivePeach
http://www.aegisdea.tumblr.com