Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Michmat

Re: Guestbook

#2866 Post by Michmat »

Blue Lemma wrote:@Michmat: We're not dead :D

Welcome everyone!
I can see that now, it makes me glad to have the chance to meet so many new and wonderful people. Also, just to let anyone reading this know; I am a passionate writer, so if anyone ever wants to talk about their stories/get advice/just talk in general, I would love to do so! I look foreword to all the memories I will get to create with you all, and I hope no one is shy to message me :D
oh, and if anyone needs/wants to make a friend, I am here! friendship is the most valuable thing I can have; that connection with another human no matter the distance or language barrier, is so precious, words can't describe it. The words for feelings also fail to sum it up for me... so yeah! :) I'll always be here for anyone who needs a writer or a friend, so please, it's better to message me, than not!
sorry if I seem a little excited, this is my first forum I've ever really talked in... :wink:

coffin-tan

#2867 Post by coffin-tan »

aphosphene wrote:
coffin-tan wrote: >.< I live in the Philippines. :D
PINOOOOOOOOOOY :3
Yessshhh :D

SakuraTommiko

#2868 Post by SakuraTommiko »

Hi mga ka-tropa! Welcome to LSF! It's really nice to know that there are Pinoys like me too! xDD

Sakura Tommiko :)

Ruby-chan

#2869 Post by Ruby-chan »

Hello, people of LemmaSoft Forums!

The name is Ruby-chan. You can call me Ruby. I'm sixteen, and I live here in the Philippines. I have read several VNs already (mostly are short) and I've decided to give it a go now and create my own. Hope to get a good deal from you guys!

I don't have a website... maybe one day.

Cheers to you.

aphosphene
Regular
Projects: Between The Raindrops, red & clover

#2870 Post by aphosphene »

SakuraTommiko wrote:Hi mga ka-tropa! Welcome to LSF! It's really nice to know that there are Pinoys like me too! xDD
coffin-tan wrote:
Booyah! Kababayan! :D
Thanks for the welcome SakuraTommiko! Looking forward to spending fun times here :3
MY PROJECTS

This isn't vengeance. It's justice. A life for a life
Yes. This is justice. I raise the .45 to his face.
And the rest will be vengeance.

serendipity: (n.) finding something beautiful
without looking for it

nayukishiina
Projects: Bird

#2871 Post by nayukishiina »

Hello everyone!

My nickname is Nayuki Shiina, I'm seventeen and live in Paraguay.

I have a visual novel project (in spanish, but I'll try to translate it to english later), I hope to get a good deal here ^^

Bye~

CCheshire

#2872 Post by CCheshire »

Hello,

I'm Rae and I'm interested in creating VN. I hope to learn a lot here =3

Majecian
Projects: Elapsed Time
Tumblr: thebluestmage

#2873 Post by Majecian »

Hello! Name's Maje, I'm 17 years old girl from Poland and my love for otome games and visual novels bloomed lately, so here I am.

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

#2874 Post by Donmai »

Hi Ruby, nayukishiina, CCheshire and Majecian! Welcome here and have fun! :D
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

Biev

#2875 Post by Biev »

Hi, I'm Biev. To make a long story short, a few years back, I made the mistake of pouring my heart and soul into the creation of a webcomic based on the story of my marriage. You can guess the rest, right? I wasn't halfway done with the comic when my marriage abruptly came to an ugly end, and the project went on permanent hiatus.

Now that a few years have passed, I really miss my characters and the world I had made for them. I've also fallen in love with renpy and the possibilities it offers. So I've decided to completely modify the story and turn it into a visual novel. For now, I plan on getting familiar with renpy by working on some small, silly projects.

Thanks for having me on board.
*bow*

Mimrose
Regular
Projects: Bitter Honey (Writer)

#2876 Post by Mimrose »

Hi ~ :D

I'm Mimrose but most people just call me Mims or Rose :D Whichever is fine~

I live in the USA and after being obsessed with otome games and VNs, I somehow stumbled upon the Lemma Soft Forums and am working on my first VN (albeit slowly ^^;;)

I like to write, read, and I'm trying to improve on my art abilities. Of course, right now I have no art abilities to speak of, but hopefully that will change in the future :D

I like cookies and pie. :D

And emoticons. :D

I do not have a website, but maybe in the future? :o

Nice meeting you all :D

Need a writer or editor? Check out my recruitment page here! (Currently accepting short edit jobs, but closed as a writer)

Visit my tumblr for reviews about otome games, smexy pixel men, random reblogs, and fanfics! :D [/color]

tnm6
Regular
Projects: Among the Distant Stars, Stained with Magic, The Remembrance Trilogy: Reminiscence
Organization: Anansi Media

#2877 Post by tnm6 »

Hello Hello! My name's Taylor and I've always been a fan of this site and finally decided to register. Anyway I'm a senior college student soon to be entering law school, but I'm an avid writer in my free time and love reading visual novels so this seemed like a good place to try and put my skills into practice :)

Dreadwing93
Regular
Projects: 0xE125: Crimson Spiral

#2878 Post by Dreadwing93 »

Hello.

I am Dreadwing93. For a long time I have wanted to make video games, but I have also wanted to write stories. I also love drawing pictures.

These are what I consider to be my three talents. I'm not a master at any of them, but I'm pretty decent (At least I think °^°)

I have been working on these talents independently for these past three years, trying focus entirely on one. I would try to program a simple video game, but the endless lines of dry code would leave me tired and thirsty for something more colorful. So I'd draw a picture, and color it with my computer. I'd feel satisfied, because I actually managed to finish something, and so I'd go outside to think. Suddenly a brilliant idea pops into my head, so I go back inside and write it out with my keyboard. I end up writing the first chapter to a story I'm never going to complete.

It drives me insane, having so many things I enjoy doing. But then one day it dawned on me: Why don't you just make a project that requires all of your passions? You know those visual novels you like to play sometimes? Yeah, make one of those.

Remember that story you stopped writing half-way through about half a year ago? base it on that. And that brilliant full-color illustration you made for that story? You can use that for the title screen!

So yeah, here I am.

I technically do have a website, but it's just a blog I don't use anymore. I plan on making a website for the visual novels I make, but I want to have something worth putting there first.

I've really fallen in love with ren'py through the short time I've been using it.

Rozume
Veteran
Completed: Munster Academy, boy
Projects: Coming of Age VN
Organization: Cosmic Visual
IRC Nick: Rozume

#2879 Post by Rozume »

Hello? Is anybody out there?

My name is PheonixStardust. Age 18. I draw. I write stories. I read.

I recently got into visual novels a few months ago. Originally, I started playing them for the 'lulz' but it grew into something more...

Now I'm interested in making my own VN. Funny how things work. c:

vicky patel

#2880 Post by vicky patel »

Hi.. I m vicky patel from india...
I can get the game to download it.