Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Ageha
Regular
Tumblr: agehaatlas
Deviantart: Ageha1304

Re: Guestbook

#3016 Post by Ageha »

So this is supposed to be an introduction huh?

Well, then, I'm kind of new (well, I registered long time ago but whatever xD). My name is Ageha.
Basically I came here for the food. :)

No, but actually I came here because I want to make my own visual novel while using ren'py so basically I'll be slowly learning them scripts! Since I didn't get much now, I'm going to stick with drawing art, however if someone is willing to teach me I would greatly appreciate (but I doubt that will happen). :D

x-Batcat
Projects: Kinetic Novel about Legend of Zelda
Tumblr: omeliaplude
Deviantart: omeliaplude

#3017 Post by x-Batcat »

Name :X-batcat
comments about Lemma Soft : waaaw, you have a lot of games ^_^ I found it when I was searching info about Visual Novel and Kinetic Novel... I'm making my own from one of my fanfiction but it gonna take time....
other : I don't want.

nebulaway
Regular
Organization: Magical Girl Tears
Tumblr: nebula-way
itch: basicbaka

#3018 Post by nebulaway »

name: lily
comments about lemma soft: i've seen a lot of games come from here and i've been wanting to get into it for quite a while. ^^ i want to make games and have some kind of creative input so that's why i joined!

yanderelover

#3019 Post by yanderelover »

Name: Turn your gaze to the left a bit.
Comments about Lemma Soft: It's a wonderful project, and I hope to find more games to play.

Shortly put, I love VNs, and my biggest problem is my lack of skill in Japanese. This project offers plenty of games to play in English.
A couple of favorites I'd name are The Loop and Yandere-chan, but I'm open to trying almost any kind of VN.
I'm currently studying to be a chef/waiter, and my plan is to get a job on a boat to travel the world.

Lyon

#3020 Post by Lyon »

Hello everyone. I've been working with ren'py since march, but I finally decided to type something here :3
My name is Lyon (the real one keeps in secret). I'm from Ukraine and I speak russian, ukranian and english languages. I'm a student of university, trying to get master degree.
I have one big game project in my head and it's kemono(furry) VN. It'll be a great pleasure to chat with you.

GammaHype
Projects: Party Killer
Tumblr: perrister

#3021 Post by GammaHype »

I'm Gammahype, and I enjoy visual novels. I just made an account but before I was usually just lurking in here. I'm currently living in the US but want to visit another country. I'm making a VN and it's not really going to be a serious one~:D. I like playing videogames, reading comics, and stories. I love drawing, but not so good at it. Anyway nice to meet you all!

silverpikachu99
Veteran
Completed: #Yolo v.s #Swerve (part of worst vn ever)
IRC Nick: silverpikachu99
Tumblr: angelgod2.tumblr.com

#3022 Post by silverpikachu99 »

Name: Yumi~
Comments: Seriously? I go on lemmasoft at least 4 times everyday! It just feel like I can connect with people who have the same interests and just have fun. I become true to my image- because lets be honest here, most of us are geeky. But we don't deny it- we confront it. It's awesome~!
i'll cry if you yell at me

Xexxar

#3023 Post by Xexxar »

Name: Alex.
Location: America, Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.
Comments about Lemma Soft: Look's like a place full of talent! I look forward to seeing what people are capable of creating.

mystick10

#3024 Post by mystick10 »

Name: look to the left! TO THE LEFT!

Any comments? Well, yes. This looks like a fun place. I hope I'll be able to colaborate to the forums in some way, and, perhaps, one day create a VN. Even if it's terrible.

Waltz

#3025 Post by Waltz »

Name: Waltz

These forums are great! I'm using them so I can improve my coding skills on my first project!
I need guidance and these forums are a great place to start!

Green Glasses Girl
Veteran
Projects: Cavaliers & Carnivals
Tumblr: green-glasses

#3026 Post by Green Glasses Girl »

Name: Green Glasses Girl (GG, Green Glasses)
Comment: I always lurk on this site, so I finally made an account. Looking at the posts in the WIP Section motivates me more and more to work on my game! I won't post anything on it until I get a big chunk of it done though.

Honest Critique

pineapplepocky
Regular

#3027 Post by pineapplepocky »

Name: Jackie
website: http://www.jackieloart.com and www.pineapplepocky.deviantart.com
weapon on choice: Ink, Markers, Photoshop
comments about Lemma Soft: Let's do this.

madoran
Projects: Man in the Black Suit, Shirokuro no Senjou, Yume no Elendia
Organization: TOCoE Visual Works

nyark

#3028 Post by madoran »

First off, hello/bonjour/hola a todos :wink:

So here we go:

Name: madoran
Comments about Lemma Soft: Well, I'm quite passionate about visual novels for a while now and eventually decided to make my own. Former musician and composer/songwriter, but I had to stop music after an accident involving my hands last year. Now I make visual novels.
Hobbies: Love reading and writing stories, as well as listening to music, drawing stuff, going for a walk barefoot in the morning dew, eating pickles, oversleeping, petting rabid dogs and making weird faces in the mirror. Not really.

Anyway... making visual novels takes hard work, but it's also a lot of fun! 8)

Psyff101

#3029 Post by Psyff101 »

Name: Psyff101
location? Earth, Asia, Philippines
website? none
Comments?
I've been a forum lurker here for almost a year now and have enjoyed the free visual novels since some sites require registration for download. I have been playing some of azureXtwilight's, VenusEclipse's, ang teacup's games though it's because they made some of my first visual novels and of course I play many others here. Please keep supplying us with free english visual novels because I don't really know where to buy them here. I'm thinking about creating my own VN but I don't think I am capable but it's free to dream and try, right?

Oyster-san
Organization: Oyster Sauce

#3030 Post by Oyster-san »

Yo!

Name: It's Oyster-san. And you better not forget the "-san"!

I'm here to find people who are willing to work with my team and create an awesome game. Pleasure to meet you!