Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
IruRui

Re: Guestbook

#3226 Post by IruRui »

Name: IruRui

Hello Everyone! You can call me Iru :3
I'm still new with this forum and Ren'py, please be nice to me ^^
I'm in progress to make a visual novel for my thesis, and i need help from you all because i'm not a programmer though.
Afterall, nice to meet you....

Paradoxus

#3227 Post by Paradoxus »

Hello there, my name is Paradoxus, and I live SoCalifornia. Although I've been registered a long time ago, I thought that maybe it's time I do some posting, haha.

I'm a college student majoring in Music. I've always loved the idea of one day making a visual novel of my own, and thought this forum would be a great way to help my on the quest. I also like drawing on my tablet, even though I'm not too great at it (I'm trying to get better at it, so it's all good). I also do minor composition stuff as well as a bit of programming. It's all fun to me, and I quite enjoy it.

So, that's me. Look forward to meeting some new people :D

SkyRaven

#3228 Post by SkyRaven »

My name is SkyRaven and I'm new to this site and I was referred to this by a friend. Anyway, I like writing so much and I'm quite interested in visual novels. :lol:

I'm into the GXB and BXB kind of visual novel and I also am interested in the yander genre. :D

Frimetime

#3229 Post by Frimetime »

Hello ! I'm Frimetime (or Elly, a girl)
I'm french and I don't speak very well in English, don't be too hard with me please X3 !

I'm already register on the french forum, but there are more expert around here who can help me to make my VN x3.

Nice to meet you all ^^ !

East

#3230 Post by East »

Name: East

Hi everyone! I'm a college student here in America and I have loved VNs for as long as I can remember. : ) I've dabbled in writing and thought about making one myself for a long time and thought signing up would be a good step in that direction.

Shacchan

#3231 Post by Shacchan »

Name: Shacchan

hi! I'm a newbie at making visual novel but i have loved visual novel from this forum :D

heypetdragon
Regular
Projects: 'Angelsong', 'The Homestead', 'The Seedling Witch' and 'Para!'

#3232 Post by heypetdragon »

Hi there! I'm heypetdragon, some call me Rika from a rp group that I was a part of. I'm a visual artist from the Philippines. Here's my art blog. I'm new with visual novels(about 2 months since I've learned about it), but I got hooked. And currently working on my own VN. Lemmasoft's great! I'm a lurker here for a while now, and the posts in this forum's a great help.

Waffleburger

#3233 Post by Waffleburger »

H...He...H..Hello!....Said it!

I am knownz as the Waffleburger....cause I made that once...it wasn't as tasty as I thought it'd be. But I shan't give up!!! Um...I am from the Kenya...it's like in Africa or something. I'm writer, closet cook, part-time game developer and batshit crazy Otaku with a fetish for blurting random Japanese phrases.

Thought I'd join up and say hi...cause you know, it's good to say hi...so, um, hi.

Ja....Yoroshiku Onegai Shimasu Mina-san!

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

#3234 Post by Donmai »

Waffleburger wrote: Ja....Yoroshiku Onegai Shimasu Mina-san!
You're very welcome! :D
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

Waffleburger

#3235 Post by Waffleburger »

Arigato!!!

MsAllwood

#3236 Post by MsAllwood »

Alyssa
New Jersey
Don't Have A Website
I've downloaded countless games from Lemmasoft and I think it's a great place for artists to communicate and create games and grow in their craft. I joined because I want to be apart of it. I'm a writer, I don't draw and I'm a serious novice when it comes to voice acting. If there is one thing I've always been comfortable doing it's writing.

Waffleburger

#3237 Post by Waffleburger »

Kokee! Ja, which are your top 10 Ren'py visual novels downloaded from Lemma?

Burlew
Projects: "Space Game 1" (Just starting out, so just a little testy one for now)

#3238 Post by Burlew »

I'm Rebekah, completely new to programming (though I know a tiny bit of the basics of html, if that counts for anything). But I've been interested in game making for a while and this seems like an easy way to get started.

I will likely have a lot of really dumb questions. :D

ddalziel

#3239 Post by ddalziel »

Hello!

New to the site! Based in the UK, and learning ren'py. Hoping to contribute stock images also while I learn ren'py and python.

christiahlove

#3240 Post by christiahlove »

Hey there!!! I'm a complete beginner when it comes to making VN's, but I have my own personal experience with writing and I'm fairly good at coding. Art, however, is not my cup of tea. :/ I'm currently working on a VN called "New Beginnings" and I'm hoping to team up with an artist for free? It's just hobby of mine, so no profit-gain is intended. If anyone is in need of a free writer or programmer, just let me know!!!! :)