Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Bavsone

Re: Guestbook

#3571 Post by Bavsone »

Hi all guys! I came across this site when I was searching some help for Ren'py, it did help me a lot :D
so, here are my informations:
Name: Alfonso

lila92

#3572 Post by lila92 »

Hello guys! I registered a long time ago, and finally I'm here to sign the guest book!

Name: Lila

Orion2015

#3573 Post by Orion2015 »

Hello, hows everyone doing? My name is Stefan but i usually go by Orion Matrix, Orion, or OM on Forums.

I live in the UK in England and i'm a massive Sci-fi, Anime, and computer game fan.

I've played several visual novels over the years and i have loved them all, and i'm beyond glad that i've found Ren'py so i can start making my own.

I dont have a website at the moment but i may get one at some point.

Not too sure what else to add here so, hope that i can make some new friends here!

Take care.

holey_cheese

#3574 Post by holey_cheese »

Hello! I'm a lurker that finally made an account. I'm an artist. Please call me Cheese.

I was thinking about making a KN, but I intend to work on other's VNs to gain some experience first.

PurpleMind
Regular
Completed: I contributed to 22 visual novels so far!
Projects: Kosmos Connections, Black Heaven, The Inn Between, Sugar Service, Driftwood, The Glass Coffin, Heart Agency
Discord: Marek Domagała#1778

#3575 Post by PurpleMind »

holey_cheese wrote:Hello! I'm a lurker that finally made an account. I'm an artist. Please call me Cheese.
A lurker cheese? What are you, Emmentalurker? :D

...This was supposed to be funny, if it turned out silly, scuzame. Hello there!

LadyOfGatsby
Veteran
Projects: Ethereal Creatures

#3576 Post by LadyOfGatsby »

Name: Ariel

Comments about Lemma Soft: It's so amazing how many awesome visual novels there are ^ ^
ImageImage

Gyl
Projects: Amber Skies

#3577 Post by Gyl »

Name: Gyl, Sen, various other handles
Don't have a website, or need one.

Hi everyone, it's great to meet you all! I'm currently a postgrad student stumbling towards the finish line of completing a masters' degree, and terrified of unemployment. I like anime, manga and VNs, with a particular preference towards slice of life/iyashikei ones. I'm a musician and writer, with unfortunately no artistic skills or programming experience. My music is scattered across some websites, but if anybody wants, it's sorta collected on last.fm here: http://www.last.fm/music/PartySan/+albums. My writing experience has involved a lot of RP'ing and worldbuilding, and I tend to focus on characters, characters interacting and SoL scenes the most.

I have a pretty bad habit of thinking up "Man, wouldn't be cool if...?" projects and then having them not happen (a universally frustrating experience, no?), but I've started work on an actual project with a friend, and omygosh it's exciting! And thus I decided to join the forum. Looking forward to a great time! :D

gracielace

#3578 Post by gracielace »

Name: Grace

Hello everyone!
I finally made an account on here, so hopefully I can start to make some friends and work on cool projects. I have always loved playing visual novels and am so excited to make some of my own.
I look forward to exploring all that this forum has to offer.

FayFayFaFa
Organization: Alien's Settlement
Deviantart: walpurgrisnatch
Soundcloud: aliensettlement

#3579 Post by FayFayFaFa »

Hi! I've finally gathered up my courage to appear!
(English isn't my 1st Language. Sorry for the grammar.)

Name :: ........... Fay..... But I prefer being called ALIEN. Why? Why not?
Ren'Py is the best. Ever.

I'm interest in making friends.

richardg234
Completed: Lilly

#3580 Post by richardg234 »

Name: Richard
Stumbled across this site while looking for some backgrounds for my VN and found some really good ones by Zylinder and Goddess Viridi. I'm interesting in meeting new people and playing some awesome VN's.

Aeruuli
Projects: How Far to Dream

#3581 Post by Aeruuli »

alias: Aeruuli
Current Project: How Far to Dream

I have learned a lot about Ren'Py from this forum, which has been a huge help in helping me improve my art so far, and the first visual novel I ever tried was Frozen Essence. I keep returning to this place, first as a guest, and now as a member. It is a very nice community forum to be a part of.

Websites:
Tumblr: http://aeruuli.tumblr.com/
DeviantART: http://aeruuli.deviantart.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/aeruuli
current project: Of Dragon Scales and Trials
deviantART;; VN Resources Collection
on hiatus: How Far to Dream;;

TexasNelwyn

Heya

#3582 Post by TexasNelwyn »

I'm Brittni, and my neck would not support massive anime pigtails. I had to add that because my husband is watching Kill La Kill right now, and those blond pigtails schtuff looks like a migraine waiting to happen! My neck hurts just thinking about it.
Anyways, I'm from and in Texas. I'm a writer (I have some stuff up on amazon, self published to test the waters), comedienne when I can get to an open mic night, and newbie to the VN world. I'm here to learn, laugh, and meet new people who know wayyyy more than I do about this field. I'm a quick learner, though. Don't underestimate me, I catch up with a vengeance!
Glad to be here, and look forward to interacting with y'all!

martiniblaze

#3583 Post by martiniblaze »

Name: Beck

I've been a follower of the Ren'Py and its games since roughly fourth grade. It's been really interesting to see how the medium has evolved and how projects have manifested into wonderful games, over these years. I think the story-telling method that visual novels utilize is very interesting and I've only just recently begun working on my own serious project, because while I have made little school projects off the program, I've never done anything too serious. Great community! Hope to stay here a while.

Chibi Subaru
Regular
Projects: A Very Important Date
Organization: Naïve Sprites
Tumblr: naivesprites
Deviantart: naivesprites
itch: naivesprites

#3584 Post by Chibi Subaru »

Name: Noelle, but gone by Subaru, ChibiSub, Subbie and so on on the internet for a long time.

I've been "stalking" these forums for a long time, but just finally broke down and made an account. I love these forums for its great information, games, and the community seems really nice, too. It has encouraged me to jump out there and try making a game myself. I've always been into writing and games, and to be able to combine those interests together is neat. I've only really, really gotten into visual novels in October 2012 though, but have heard of them for some time.

I'm currently working on a project that's going by the name of "The Looking-Glass" for right now until I get an official name for the game. I'm working as the writer for the whole thing with my boyfriend being my editor.

I hope to make new friends on here ^_^.

Nathan
Regular
Completed: Saving Zoey[2014]

#3585 Post by Nathan »

Name : Nathan

Joined this website because I'm interested in making VN. I'm more of a coder, I know HTML/CSS and I dabble slightly in C. Now I'm picking Python so I can understand Ren'Py better. See ya around.