Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Ladyalexia
Deviantart: Ladyalexialasthope

Re: Guestbook

#3916 Post by Ladyalexia »

My Name is Alexandra.
I'm newbie as and learning new thing. I'm still practicing with Ren'Py,

Attlebridge
Tumblr: omglaila
Deviantart: cospigeon

#3917 Post by Attlebridge »

Hello everyone!

I'm Attlebridge (Fylgjur on deviantART) and I'm an artist with no previous coding experience who is diving headfirst into Python. What could possibly go wrong?

valerasoy

#3918 Post by valerasoy »

Hello everyone! I am new here!

I have been lurking these forums for quite some time. Never long I assure you, ha ha. I found this website through Jayisgames and was redirected here several times. I have played four visual novel games that stemmed from here. All that were very, very good.

I decided to join today because you all seem like a cool bunch.

I have never made my own visual novel. Although I have attempted but the programming was too complicated for me at the time. After playing several good visual novels such as Aloners, Our Personal Space, Griffin Hotel etc, they have inspired me to get back into story telling. My niche is mainly writing, but I would like to venture into visual novels as well since I also like to draw.

If anyone needs a writer for their next projects, or any ideas I would love to help!

And if there are any tips one can give me! I appreciate it very much! Thank you!

DeadBunny
Tumblr: fuyuure
Deviantart: CinnamonSao

#3919 Post by DeadBunny »

hello~

I'm CinnamonSao from DeviantArt~ QvQ I'm an artist and an avid fan of visual novels~ I don't have much experience in coding but surprisingly, Ren'py is really easy to grasp more than I expected XD <3 <3 <3. btw, I am not much of a good writer and I hope to find someone here who'd be willing to work with me in the future TTvTT

swaerdsman

#3920 Post by swaerdsman »

Hello! I was directed here by a friend because I have an interest in writing. I don't really know what I'm doing here so any advice/help is welcome. I'm just going to knock around the website and see what it's about. Let me know if I can help with anything!

TinyTerror

#3921 Post by TinyTerror »

Hi! I'm a writer just embarking on my first visual novel project. It's something I'd wanted to do for a while and I'm really glad I finally found the courage to try, because I'm learning so much from this forum - and not just about working with Ren'py, either. There are an awful lot of talented people here, and it's really exciting to see what everyone else is up to.

Just wanted to say how wonderful it is to have such a fantastic free software that lets me do so much, and to apologise in advance for all the idiotic questions I'm extremely likely to ask!

jezebelthenun
Regular
Projects: Currently working on my first VN entitled "Lovely End"

#3922 Post by jezebelthenun »

Hey everyone, I'm Jez! I'm a 34 year old mother of 2, and I'm also a singer, an artist, an actor, a writer, and a great sarcasmo. I'm a complete no0b at VN creation, so I'm still trying to figure out what works for me. I currently have Ren'py, Novelty, Tyranobuilder, and RPG Maker VX Ace on my machine. I'm dabbling in every facet of creation, from backgrounds to music to completed games. I'm looking forward to learning from everyone on this forum, and offering as much advice as I can to others.

<3

Tyrael

#3923 Post by Tyrael »

Hiya! Name's Tyrael, I'm here to help out a friend who really wants to see her character designs and story come to life but is too busy herself to get too involved in it. So, I decided to back her up by joining this forum and help her recruit some talented and enthousiastic people. I'm not new to VN's myself so I think (hope?) I'll do fine!

I look forward to working with all you wonderful people!

Hachi-kun

#3924 Post by Hachi-kun »

Yo~ Hachi-kun here! Here to finally show up in (at least) a writing community after a few years of hiatus. During that time, I've been keeping tabs on my idea generating skills, plotting and writing voice... but unfortunately, no projects/stories completed so far. I've no idea whether I'm gonna have to sit at the corner with clouds above my head for making newbie mistakes when working on a project, but hey, gotta start somewhere at least. And learn.

Good day! And happy composing stories!

legomaestro

#3925 Post by legomaestro »

Heya. Legomaestro, resident noob at renp'y trying to get the thing to work. Greetings all, and please take care of me

Lilan
Regular

#3926 Post by Lilan »

Hello! You can call me Lilan. I'm still practicing and diving into digital art, so please bear with my noobness ^_^" Hoping to meet great people here and thank you for making this community. VNs are awesome!

shylax
Tumblr: shylax
Soundcloud: shylax

#3927 Post by shylax »

Hello! My name is Shylo, I got into visual novels with the Zero Escape and Ace Attorney series. Ren'py is much easier to use than I thought it'd be, and it's really powerful. I want to make visual novels that are more influenced by that style, I feel like I can write, but I'm not a good visual artist, so I'd love to collab with one!

someguy01mmb
Projects: An Evening Chat[Solo/In Progress]
Soundcloud: Someguy01mmb

#3928 Post by someguy01mmb »

Hello, everyone.

Name: Max (Or Guy if you prefer after seeing my username.)

Website: https://maxp0wered.wordpress.com/ (I know I haven't updated in a while. Sorry, guys.)

Comments: Seemed like an interesting community, so I thought I'd join in.

I'm a writer trying his hand at making visual novels, since I can't seem to find anything I'd like to do with my English degree so far. I have Ren'Py and Tyranobuilder on my computer and hope to get my first visual novel out soon. I hope to collaborate with someone or a group in the future on a project.

Kailoto
Veteran
Completed: No VNs, but a few novels. :D
Projects: Artificial, Seven Deaths (inactive)

#3929 Post by Kailoto »

Yo. I've been lurking for years, but I've decided to actually start posting because a few of my projects will be taking shape soon.

I'm primarily a writer and live in the Seattle area of Washington State (the overcast skies and temperate climate do wonders for me.) I write and script, and am trying my hand out a learning to draw, but until then I'm still relying on others to help.

Website? I have one, but it's not finished. Maybe someday. ;_;

AuthenticSky

#3930 Post by AuthenticSky »

hey hey peeps

feel free to call me Sky. I've dabbled in Ren'py in the past, and looking to get back into it. Though, I'm more of a writer myself and hope to collaborate with some teams on this website :)