Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Phil_NBI

Re: Guestbook

#3931 Post by Phil_NBI »

My name is Phil Ings and I'm the owner of No Bull Intentions Ltd, an indie game developer in the United Kingdom. We make character-driven narrative-based games for PC, mobile and console. Our first game, Supreme League of Patriots was released in January 2015 and is currently available on Steam.

I'm currently working on our second game, Criminal Investigations: With Woman's Tears. It's the first in what I hope will become a series of mystery visual novel/adventure games with a strong investigation gameplay element. My goal is for it to become the most challenging mystery adventure you've ever played.

http://nobullintentions.com/?portfolio= ... mans-tears

I'm a big fan of Japanese games, and particularly of mystery visual novels. My favourites include 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors, Virtue's Last Reward, Dangan Ronpa 1 & 2 and Persona 4 and all of its spinoffs.

I'm a writer and a programmer, and I hope to continue doing both as long as I can. With the amount of work required of me in both areas, I'll likely have to give up the programming at some point, but I like the variety of doing both. I'm an experienced Unity programmer and have worked on a number of published games as a contract programmer in addition to our own game.

FlyingCarParts
Regular

#3932 Post by FlyingCarParts »

Hey everyone! My name is Mike and I make music using virtual instruments. And other stuff too here and there. 100% programmed. If you're into metal, you might dig most of my stuff.
soundcloud.com/darkflamesquirrel

I've never gotten my hands dirty with coding before, so I figured Ren'Py was a nice way to get started since I had a few OK story ideas. Really loving it so far. I'm also a novice at creating digital art but hoping to improve. (My user pic is a crop from something I whipped up in GIMP.)

If you're totally bored and want to screw around, you can download my first test project. It's sort but not the worst thing you've played, I promise! Most assets were free-to-use material I found on the internet (except for the Hatsune Miku pic). Still in *very* beta stage, many things will be changed.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/j8p84q

I'm hoping to make more VN-esque music soon and maybe some for free distribution, so there's that. Thanks for havin' me! 8)

danny80

#3933 Post by danny80 »

Hello everybody, my name is Danny and I'm working as web designer in PopArt Studio, website development agency

Behance: https://www.behance.net/popartns

wish everyone a good day
Regards
Danny :wink:

KhaieshaChai
Projects: Sukeban (Tentative)

#3934 Post by KhaieshaChai »

Hi everyone! My name is Khaiesha and I'm from Singapore. ^ ^

I am in the (very) early stages of creating my very first visual novel.
I will be in the pencil/pen/paper phase for a while, but I would like to learn about Ren'Py and interact with the community in the mean time.

I can't wait to see everyone else's games too. =)

Veylar

#3935 Post by Veylar »

Hello folks, my name is Veylar and I am from Ekaterinburg, Russia.

I and my friend (name's Fet) doing a our first novel, project that makes us inspired and happy.
We'll learn a dozen new things in process and we're happy that we are not alone in the happy sunny world of visual novels.

I'm work with the RenPy and he makes the music, and together we doing texts. Artworks... let's just say that is not is our forte, but we're cool.

Sorry for my probably not so good english skill.

With love!

Sapphi
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Boku no Taisetsu na Yumeko
Projects: Twelve, PAW ★ PRINTS
Organization: Kitsch-soft

#3936 Post by Sapphi »

Welcome to the forum, everyone!
"It is [the writer's] privilege to help man endure by lifting his heart,
by reminding him of the courage and honor and hope and pride
and compassion and pity and sacrifice which have been the glory of his past."
— William Faulkner
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬..+X+..▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

RokAbiel
Regular

#3937 Post by RokAbiel »

Hello! My name is Cheyenne, but most people online just know me as Rok Abiel. I'm from Oklahoma, it's a pretty boring place.

I've been browsing this site for awhile and using Ren'Py for a few months now, but I'm a little shy so it took me awhile to finally say hi. xD I'm currently working on my first visual novel! I'm loving Ren'Py already, although sometimes I get frustrated haha..
I'm an art major in college hoping to emphasize in Animation. Because I'm in college and spend so much time on college related things, I feel like my visual novel will take a lot of time sadly. However, I'm still really excited to be working on this! I've spent 6 years(Almost 7 now) coming up with this story, so I really hope choosing the visual novel route is worth it!

Arkentut
Tumblr: arkentut

#3938 Post by Arkentut »

Hello all! My name's Mei and I came from Indonesia.

I've registered myself on the forum since I don't know how many months ago, but just got the time, the courage, and the chance to introduce myself and to post here (awkward, ain't I?). Well, English is not (and never) my first language so I apologize if I made a lot of mistakes in grammar, spelling, or syntax.

I used to be a silent reader of many visual novels since 2013 but no more (hopefully).

I really love writing too so maybe one day I'll write a visual novel too.

NB: This forum has inspired me from 2013. Thank you, Lemmasoft.

Aoneaok

#3939 Post by Aoneaok »

Hi, I'm going by the name Aoneaok, I have training in illustration and I've never thought about making a game up until about a week ago when I found out about Ren'Py. I've spent a number of years messing around with the CSS in blogger blogs and Ren'Py feels quite similar to that, so I've taken to Ren'Py quite easily, it's just made instant sense.

I'm looking forward to getting some stories going and exploring the world of Ren'Py and visual novels.

Cheers.

Electric Daisy

#3940 Post by Electric Daisy »

Hello, my is Myra and i'm from Malaysia.You guys are more than welcomed to visit my country..

Just like Mei, I've always be a silent reader of many visual novels but no more..this forum gave me lots of encouragement and i also wanna make games and visual novels.So look forward for my visual novels..

Sorry for my bad English..anyway, wish you guys a happy day..

Archivalist

#3941 Post by Archivalist »

Good day all, I'm Jonn from down in Australia.
Recently I've become a huge fan of the way narrative is told in Visual novels but always wanted to see it combine with the much stronger game play elements of today Roleplaying games.

I'm Currently a university student studying for a bachelors in science and president of a game development club.
Our current project is a Fantasy based visual novel with turn based elements.
Chances are due to the size of this task I will be dropping by a lot so I look forward to speaking with all of you and please feel free to asked questions.

See you all around the internet.

NovemberSnow
Deviantart: SupahDupah12

#3942 Post by NovemberSnow »

Hello! I'm November. Well, that's my pen name. I've been interested in visual novels for quite a while now and found this site.

Recently, I decided to start making my own games, so you can be sure I started by making a visual novel.
The game I'm currently making is a gift for a friend though. Maybe one day I'll post it, but for now it's full of inside jokes and
ridiculousness that I'm afraid of putting on the internet... >_>
But, I thought joining a community is a good way to get publicity while supporting others, and motivating yourself.
So here I am!

I hope to get along well with all of you.

Gogopri
Tumblr: gogopri
Deviantart: gogopri
itch: gogopri

#3943 Post by Gogopri »

I joined the site like 5 months ago so this post is long, long overdue...

Anyways, I'm Gogopri, but everyone just calls me Pri.
I'm from the United States, and if my friend (nicknamed "Bus" for reasons, and she doesn't have an account here) ever get off our lazy butts we'll be able to finish some of our projects. We work together, while she works more on writing, I work more on art and coding.

Here's to future progress of our stuff and all of Lemmasoft's.

Mad Harlequin
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Emma: A Lady's Maid (editor)
IRC Nick: MadHarlequin

#3944 Post by Mad Harlequin »

Welcome to all the new folks! :)
I'm an aspiring writer and voice talent with a passion for literature and an unhealthy attachment to video games. I am also a seasoned typo-sniper. Inquiries are encouraged. Friendly chats are welcome.
"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."
— Mark Twain

SinnyROM
Regular
Projects: Blue Birth
Organization: Cosmic Static Games

#3945 Post by SinnyROM »

Hey all, I'm Sinny, budding game programmer, designer, and artist.

I spend some time around the forums looking for Renpy/Python advice as well as help out others who're in the same boat.

Currently I'm working on a few visual novels on my own to get a feel of the development process. Hopefully I'll release at least one before the end of summer!