Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
trevers18
Regular
Projects: As Fate Would Have It

Re: Guestbook

#4036 Post by trevers18 »

Hi-dee-ho. I'm Trever. I'm from the U.S. I picked up Ren'Py because it looked interesting and now I'm developing my own game as well as offering writing services. Pretty crazy how fast that works, haha. Feel free to message me about anything.

Drewz
Regular

#4037 Post by Drewz »

Hello, i'm Drewz, also known as Mhalpody on dA. I'm an artist and i'm mainly here because i'm in search of a writing partner :)

sugarsaw1

#4038 Post by sugarsaw1 »

I've gone by Bonnie and Violet online. Hi. I'm from the United States, specifically Arizona. The only place where I post anything is my tumblr.

I can't remember what got me into Ren'Py but it was a while ago. Only recently have I actually put any effort into making a game, though.

I love Ren'Py because it's so accessible and easy to use. People can make playable VNs without any programming experience at all. It makes me happy that Ren'Py has given all these people the means to turn their ideas into games when they otherwise wouldn't have been able to.

ambivertedcutie
Completed: Free! Dating Sim
Projects: True Colors
Tumblr: free-eternal-dating

#4039 Post by ambivertedcutie »

Hello! Is this where you welcome yourself?

ViktorFenris

#4040 Post by ViktorFenris »

$ name = "ViktorFenris"
$ age = 26
$ nationality = "Danish"

label start:

"I love writing but I find that pure text often seems dull to me. Ren'Py makes up for that."
"I'm not much of a visual artist but I'm pretty good with story lines and viable game mechanics. My skills with Ren'Py are still at an intermediate level, though."
"The response I got to my first question here gave me a really good impression! I hope to contribute with as much knowledge as I receive!"

return

ThisAdamGuy
Deviantart: Flamingsquirrel5

#4041 Post by ThisAdamGuy »

Hey-o! My name's Adam, and I may be a bit of an oddity here. I have no programming or artistic skills, but I'm still interested in visual novels. What I *can* do is write stories. I'm a novelist, and I upload my books to the internet for people to read for free- it's more of a hobby than anything else. Anyway, after writing, video games are my favorite pastime, so naturally I've always been really interested in writing video game stories. Somebody recommended that I check out light novels, so here I am! If anybody needs a storyteller for their game, or has any recommendations on how to VERY EASILY make my own, let me know! I know, literally, absolutely nothing about these, to be honest.

Shuji

#4042 Post by Shuji »

Hello guuys!
I'm Shuji, and I come from Italy ;)
I love Japanese traditional culture, but also pop/otaku culture. I really love Visual Novels, and hope to write one and share it with you guys ^^

RustyBlackhaw

#4043 Post by RustyBlackhaw »

Name: Rusty
Other stuff: I was inspired by Morenatsu to expand the bara dating sim/visual novel library. I'm currently a beginner with designing and even playing any sort of ren'ai game, so I don't a too awful lot about the genre. However, I really want to learn!

Sukikoko

#4044 Post by Sukikoko »

Name: Sukikoko
Website: http://sukikoko.wordpress.com [Not for visual novel projects yet][Mostly in Chinese, but will have English ver. soon]
Mushroom: Nayh.
Undie: White
Comment: I don't known what to say. Eh... I'm new to visual novel and renpy, please be gentle with me....

darkknightversion001
Tumblr: mangakanosorrow
Deviantart: darkknightversion001

#4045 Post by darkknightversion001 »

Hey XD
LOVE the games and discussion you have here so I decided to FINALLY create my own account! Completely new to VN and Ren'Py, so I will most likely have a lot of questions.

Name:darkknightversion001 (knight is fine)

Website: deviantart: http://darkknightversion001.deviantart.com/

I will be shamefully advertising a VN my friend and I are working on in the future :)

Penguin

#4046 Post by Penguin »

Hello.

My name is Penguin, I'm a human.

I'm 18 years old, I'm managing with Ren'Py and I hope this tree I'm planting will be fruitful someday.
Which it will.
I'm easily startled and worries about the littlest thing. I may have OCD or something.
I live in Indonesia, it's screwed up here.
Do you know Jakarta? Yeah I'm planning to move from there.

What else...

Oh, I'm wearing white undies right now.

I'm a male by the way.
Last edited by Penguin on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Parataxis
Regular
Projects: Shadow City, Scribbles!
Tumblr: asktheprismguard

#4047 Post by Parataxis »

Hi, I'm Parataxis, I sometimes go by Blade. I am very new to everything.

About 4 months ago my sister approached me with the idea of turning one of my story ideas (Originally a television show) into a visual novel using Ren'Py. I had never heard of the program before then and had played exactly Phoenix Wright visual novels, but after some research I decided it was a good format for the idea. My sister and I teamed up with another friend to turn my 10 episode arc into a single visual novel. That project is still being fleshed out, so in the meantime I am making a shorter game to teach myself Ren'Py and try out some mechanics--so hopefully I won't be entirely dead weight when it comes time to program. It's been a whole one day of programming and I already get the sense I might need a little help before I'm done, so I made an account here to ask questions with when the time comes.

So... uh... hi!

Aryanon
Deviantart: aryanon

#4048 Post by Aryanon »

Name: Aryanon
comments about Lemma Soft: I've discovers Lemmasoft and I like it :) I hope can help other and I hope that other can help me ^_^

CrystalArt

#4049 Post by CrystalArt »

CrystalArt here. I'm new(obviously)
I live in the US of A, in Alabama(unfortunately)
I decided to join because I stalk this place often for otome games and/or VNs.
I hope to make my own otome game in the future.(fingers crossed)
Also, I love anime and wanted to discuss otome games, because no one I know is really into them and I (may) need some pointers.
Nice to meet you guys. :D

Marygold

#4050 Post by Marygold »

Hello there, I'm merely another anime/manga/vn fan enthusiast.
Like many other i came here looking for a nice place to hang and hone my skills and if possible make a wonderful vn.
Let's get along shall we? :D

Oh and my name? Just call me "Mary" or "Gold"