Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

Re: Guestbook

#4066 Post by Donmai »

Hey, welcome everybody. Nice to have you here.
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

kawaii_penguin

~~Guestbook~~

#4067 Post by kawaii_penguin »

Hello (Finally found put how to post something XD)

<My name's Olivia and I'm going into the 7th grade but you can just call me whatever fits. (Kawaii, Olivia, Livi, Liv etc.)>

I'm a young aspiring artist and writer. I've been working on some stuff and seem to start something new often. I would like to one day make a complete visual novel or dating sim and maybe be part of a team. It would be cool to be part of one now but I'm probably too young for anyone's liking. Although I personally think I have the mental age capacity and professionalism side to do it. But it's mostly my age.

Anyways I've been trying to get better at both traditional and digital art, using Ren'Py and knowing the scripting codes, making stories and getting better at writing along the way.

Yeah if anybody would actually do some work with me that'd be cool, you can also pm me and I'll try to reply :) thanks! ~ XxOliviaxX

Genesis
Regular
Completed: Intrepid
Deviantart: Genn-esis

#4068 Post by Genesis »

Hello all! :) My screen name is Genesis but feel free to call me Esis (since there are less letters for you to type :D ) I love writing and drawing (I am not really adept when it comes to drawing though; it is more of a fun hobby). Being a stalker of LS forums for ages, I have to say that there really are a plenty of interesting games here. Besides the completed games section, the Asset Creation: Writing section is also a forum I frequently stalk because there literally is a treasure of writing advice inside it.

Anyway, I hope to befriend and learn something from all of you! Good luck with developing your games :)

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

#4069 Post by Donmai »

Welcome Esis and Olivia
Genesis wrote:Good luck with developing your games :)
Thank you. :)
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

Kaina Blue
Regular
Projects: Howl of the Blood
Tumblr: kainablue
Deviantart: KainaBlue

#4070 Post by Kaina Blue »

Hello everybody!

I found out about Lemma few months ago and I've been stalking it almost daily ever since. I love the games, the people, the creativity, the constructive criticism and general politeness and friendliness of this forum. Attitude like that is hard to find anywhere, let alone Internet.

Anyway, call me Kaina. I'm a student and an epic fantasy enthusiast. I like to draw, but I do that so rarely that I barely consider it a hobby. What I really like to do is write. However, I do not dare offer my skills to anyone just yet. For now, I'll just continue to enjoy these amazing VN's and make sure to leave a comment or two. Keep up the good work, everyone! You are great! Good luck!

SwedishJazz
Regular
Tumblr: zeuswares

#4071 Post by SwedishJazz »

Hello everyone!

I'm SwedishJazz, mostly known as Zeus (which comes from my American friends trying to pronounce my first name); I'm a Polish New Media graduate, working mostly in 2D. I had to take a break from my field due to health-related reasons, and now that I'm ready to get back to it, visual novels seem like a perfect medium for me to test myself with. I haven't been a fan of the genre very long, but I'm excited to learn how to properly make them, and to get some projects under my belt. My art blog is here, if anyone's interested!

So far, the Lemmasoft forums have been very friendly and full of helpful information; I'm looking forward to joining the VN-making community here!

xelestial
Regular
Completed: Mystic Destinies: Serendipity of Aeons, To the Edge of the Sky
Projects: Mystic Destinies: Echoes
Organization: Aeon Dream Studios

#4072 Post by xelestial »

Hi there, I'm part of a start-up of three creative gals and these forums have been extremely helpful.

Varxus

#4073 Post by Varxus »

Hello,

My name is Varxus and I consider myself a newbie when it comes to making visual novels but I avidly enjoy writing scenarios and stories since I've actually played several otome games.

emnemo
Tumblr: emnemo
Deviantart: emnemo

#4074 Post by emnemo »

Hi everyone! I thought I should probably write something here instead of lurking all the time, so here goes!

I'm a 20-year-old from the U.S. who goes by Emnemo or M. I've been wanting to make visual novels/games for a while now, but I've always given the excuse that I'm not "good enough" yet...but no longer! My main hobby is drawing, and my art can be found on deviantArt and tumblr under the same name. I also do some writing, and I have way too many story beginnings on my hard drive. I love seeing and playing all of the creative works here, so I hope to collaborate with some of you and maybe even present my own project to you all!

Hamlet-chama

#4075 Post by Hamlet-chama »

Hello, everyone.

I'm a musician/voice actor/writer. Figured it was about time I sign up and actually try to get involved where I can. Let's all make great games!

DrivenByTheWind

#4076 Post by DrivenByTheWind »

Hamlet-chama wrote:Hello, everyone.

I'm a musician/voice actor/writer. Figured it was about time I sign up and actually try to get involved where I can. Let's all make great games!
おはいよ、
よろしくお願いします!(Good morning, let's take care of each other!) xD

Good to have ya around! Jane~

DrivenByTheWind

#4077 Post by DrivenByTheWind »

Hamlet-chama wrote:Hello, everyone.

おはいよ、
よろしくお願いします!(Good morning, let's take care of each other!) xD

Good to have ya around! Jane~

thornbush

#4078 Post by thornbush »

'Sup guys, I'm Astrid. I've been into visual novels for a while now, but I didn't have the guts to join these forums until yesterday. I'm a writer, so I do like novels in general, but I think visual novels are great because they require all sorts of creativity to make a great thing happen. I'd love to get into the game of writing visual novels (in case you're interested, I do have a thread offering my services here), but otherwise I just want to meet people with similar interests and a love for visual novels!

I hope to see all of you around! <3
Last edited by thornbush on Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mariaachi
Regular

#4079 Post by Mariaachi »

Hello! My names Lena but my friends call me Mariacchi due to some unfortunately-fortunate circumstances. I love writing, anime, reading and gaming. i am 12 years old but I'm relatively knowledgeable for my age! I found Ren'py accidentally but fell in love with the program ever since!
My most major goal is to make a visual novel to inform people of the struggles of chronic illnesses/diseases. I'm also using it as a study tool to get my cousins more interested in learning. Education all the way!

I hope to get along with everyone!

Lesleigh63
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: House of Dolls; Lads in Distress - Nano'16; Delusion Gallery Nano'18
Projects: BL VN
Deviantart: Lesleigh63

#4080 Post by Lesleigh63 »

Hi everyone. I hope you all find what you're looking for in the forums.