Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Toastywafflz

Re: Guestbook

#4201 Post by Toastywafflz »

Hey everybody. I'm Toastywafflz. That's the best way to find me anywhere because whenever I can refer to myself as such, I will. I stumbled across the forums here one day when I decided that I'd one day like to make a visual novel; I started with Fate Stay/Night, and am still reading it, and I just fell in love with the medium on pretty much every point, and I love writing. So, greetings to all you fine fellows, I look forward to making plenty of friends and perhaps working with some of you through my writing :D

Feel free to contact me any way you see fit, for whatever reason, even just to complain about how one shoe-lace is longer than the other or whatever might plague any of you on any particular day.

puethar
Tumblr: puethar.tumblr.com
Deviantart: puethar.deviantart.c

#4202 Post by puethar »

Name: Paola (but my username is puethar in most of my social network)
puethar.weebly.com
puethar.tumblr.com
puethar.deviantart.com
paolaramos.artstation.com

twitter.com/puethar (wouldnt recommend you to follow me, I cry a lot)

Im a romantic-trash and animation student, I'll do my own visual novel (cofotomegameactuallycof) one day so I expect to learn a lot of stuff here.

Miss Skizzors
Regular

#4203 Post by Miss Skizzors »

Name: Skizzors/Miss Skizzors, real name unknown (no seriously! What's my name? :shock: )
Comments on Lemma Soft Forums: Well, it's not like I haven't been around. I've been staring at the forums
and dooling over them
a lot. I like this place. Even tried to get an artist to join. I mean, I don't think she's going to, but I tried guys. :(

Kotafox

#4204 Post by Kotafox »

Name: Kotafox. Its the name I use for literally everything so don't be surprised if you see it somewhere else :P
Location: CMT USA, I live in Louisiana, its kinda nice here if you like hurricanes and rain.
https://www.weasyl.com/~kotafox
Thats it. I haven't used either in awhile but since I started writing/coding a VN I'll be posting the releases on both sites for anyone to try.
Comments: I like this site, its a really nice resource for trying to find assets and game elements to fill the holes. I can write and code, but not draw or make music so it's really nice to be able to find stuff people are willing to let others use for the sake of having fun making a game!

audrenes
Regular
Projects: Phoenix, Swan Lake, Kiss Me X
Tumblr: ajmakesvns

#4205 Post by audrenes »

Hello! I'm AJ, I live in the US. I've love playing visual novels and I wanted to create some of my own : )
I can be found on tumblr on my personal blog, my art blog, and my visual novel development blog.
I've found some really great VNs on Lemma Soft, so I hope I'll gain some attention for the projects I plan to do. I plan to use TyranoBuilder for them though, but I hope that won't be a problem in my participation here.
Nice to meet you ^^
Last edited by audrenes on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kawaiicy

#4206 Post by Kawaiicy »

Name, location, website, comments about Lemma Soft, etc. - The usual!
Hey guys! My name is Kawaiicy, I'm from from the U.S (east coast), and you can find me on, well, this site :] I was really inspired by Katawa Shoujo to get into visual novels, and ever since I've always wanted to get into developing and making them! Talent-wise, I'm a fledgling writer with a whole bunch of ideas, and I'm particularly into romance and music, but psychological horror also seems interesting. Speaking of music, I'm also an "orch dork" who plays the viola and guitar, and I have a great ear for music.
I'm mainly on Lemma Soft because I want to find other people who share the same passions as me, and want to make visual novels. I can work really hard, but I know that I have to start small. Also, I cannot draw or program. At all. If YOU do, PM me, because I'm a really nice guy and I'm sure we can get along :] From what I've seen, this website is full of really smart and passionate people who love visual novels, and I never knew such a wonderful place existed!
Anyways, pleased to meet you all, and let's get to work!

mavyxdawn
Regular
Github: mavyxdawn
itch: zeillearnings
Discord: _zeil

#4207 Post by mavyxdawn »

Yo! I'm Mavyx from the Philippines. (WEBSITE)
Lemma Soft inspired me to be a game developer. (Weird, I know)
WARNING! Mavyx's life loading...
Since I was a kid, I've loved playing games, specially the ones with good plot.
Then, I stumbled upon VNs. I fell in love with Otome games and mystery VNs.
The games that inspired me were: RE: Alistair++ and Frozen Essence. (Now, there are so many game out there!)

Since then, I've always wanted to make VNs~ (Of course I couldn't because I can't write... and my drawing... well, I've tried OTL)
So I decided. I'll be a programmer someday! After five years, here I am today spending my last Christmas before I graduate college(Computer Science) finally trying to make games with Ren'py.
Only now, did I want to start making VNs again lol. And yes, I can actually code XD

Feel free to contact me anytime if you need a programmer! I prefer Otome or Mystery but BxG is okay tooXD
Favorite(atm):
Amnesia Memories
Nameless ~The one thing you must recall~
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
(Is the Persona series counted? XD)
Last edited by mavyxdawn on Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NotYou
Projects: Black Dragon Project
Discord: WithWings.#4769

#4208 Post by NotYou »

Hey, I'm NaYu. 16 years old girl obsessed with otome VNs and 2D Ikemen boyss~ and also ikemen voice~ (Ex. Soraru) I like meganes~ and tall black and red hair. Also whitish-purple long hair~!!!
I'm a newbie colorist . I recently bought a tablet but I like to use my laptop trackpad (not mouse because i LOVE my laptop's trackpad)
I like using photoshop because I just like using photoshop. I also have clip studio paint and Krita.
I can't draw. I just can't. Maybe yes in paper, tho it'll end up with stickmans. Or failed chibis.
I also write sometimes, but quite bad.

Julianita
Deviantart: ta-aro

#4209 Post by Julianita »

Name: Juliana

Helloes! I'm jusp in the first steps into visual novel developing. I have a lot of histories in my mind, but I'd first like to learn more about Ren'py and actually improve my drawing skills.

I'm testing some things here and there, I hope I can learn from this forums and share my expericences with everyone here!

Weonix
Projects: Knell of St.Godhrkar
Soundcloud: Weonix

#4210 Post by Weonix »

Hello, I call myself Weonix. I am a person who in some sense discovered the purpose of my life only some years ago: that is to create stuffs. So I have try my hand on writing, making computer games, and making music, even though I am not particularly good at any of those, I will still try.

About visual novel, I ran in to Higurashi and Umineko some years ago and I loved them (and their music) a bit too much that I now have a unhealthily narrow tastes :). And I of course think about making VNs, but never got to work on them.

greenLeaf

#4211 Post by greenLeaf »

Name: greenLeaf

Well that's that, I'm very new to python and ren'py so I hope I can learn a lot more about its fundamentals here.

lamb

#4212 Post by lamb »

I'm lamb, a graduate student in the good 'ol US of A. I've been puttering around with Ren'Py for a while now and am interested in adapting some of my old interactive stories into a visual novel anthology.

ellisama

#4213 Post by ellisama »

Hi! I'm ellisama, student and archivist, mother of two, avid gamer and reader and always on a quest to learn more. Today, that is Ren'Py. I've made games before in quest and flash, though this is my first visual novel/ dating Sim.

For historical and political questions / worldbuilding, I am your woman. Glad to help, as you all help me. :)

Dris

#4214 Post by Dris »

Hello,

My name is Dris. Visual novel enthusiast, anime and manga fanatic, and general otaku. I'm usually found playing osu! or League, or just sleeping, if not reading a visual novel or watching anime. I used to be an avid reader as well, but due to time restraints and other things to do, I'm not able to read as much as I would like; though I still would enjoy a good book if I came across one. I’ve been into visual novels since around 2007/2008.

Currently, I am a student. I've learned a little Python in school, and I recently found out of Ren'Py, so I'm here to take a look in case I need help with it. Making visual novels has been something I've wanted to do, but never got around to it because of school and/or being lazy doing other stuff. There are still a bunch of things I can't do, but I'm looking into and learning Ren'Py to at least be able to work on the story and coding/engine of a visual novel. It's good to have experience.

I enjoy writing but cannot draw for shit. I need more friends that can draw so I can enviously praise their work. Just kidding. Kind of. But seriously, feel free to message me if you want to talk because otherwise, I'll just be lurking.

-Dris

Remington
Tumblr: itsjustadrawing

#4215 Post by Remington »

Name: Remington

Websites: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/itsjustadrawing (There's nothing there yet, just a blank world of nothingness...for now)

Comments:.....I like trains.

I've been around Lemmasoft but just now got the courage to get into the actual community ^-^. I want to get more involved an I am planning to make a game of my own. When I learn the basics of doing so, of course >->. Also, I've had a love fore games, especially otomes, so now I'm here. With people like me~.

So, see ya in the near future.

-Let the force be with you. <3