Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Fantasysci5

Re: Guestbook

#4381 Post by Fantasysci5 »

Hi, I'm Katie (aka Fantasy). I really love otomes, and the Lemma forums are awesome for keeping track of upcoming ones! I'm tinkering around a bit with Ren'py, because I thought it would be cool to make a Hogwarts otome. I don't have much experience at all, but it's fun to try. The thing I really love about Ren'py is that it shows you exactly which line went wrong in the code. Other programs I've tinkered with did not and left you wondering where it went wrong, so I love that it tells you!

Panfuricus

#4382 Post by Panfuricus »

Codename: Panfuricus
Name: Edward Chaney
Comments about Lemma Soft: Found about this through a couple of visual novels that mentioned the website. I own a website/gaming forum that has made mods for Warcraft III, and Paradox Interactive games for around 12 years now. I personally am a rather avid fan of Visual Novels, and my absolute favorite is Sengoku Rance. I'm mostly visiting to meet new interesting contacts, and to socialize with others :). If anyone is interested we handle reviews on my website and I'd be more than happy to task one of our staff with writing up a review on completed projects.

Mama J
Regular
Projects: An Otaku's Guide to Santa's Reindeer; Signed and Sealed with a Kiss
Organization: Anomalis
Tumblr: anomalis
Deviantart: anomalisgames
itch: anomalis-games

#4383 Post by Mama J »

Hey, beautiful people ((;;

Name: Julienne but I prefer to be called Jules yanno, yanno? 8)

Website: idonthaveawebsitelolbye. I've always TRIED to make one, though, but I just end up scrapping it because the design is hideous. :cry:

Comments about Lemma Soft: I've been invisible in this community for a few months now. BUT. During the MANY times that I have STALKED this website, I just want to say there are so many talented people here. I'm pretty overwhelmed, tbh. Everyone is so asdfghjkl; and it's amazing to see how passionate people can be. IT BRINGS OUT A FIRE IN ME or something, yeah.

I plan on making VNs, otoges, and PLENTY of friends (plsbemyfriendomg - I literally have like one friend, no joke). SO there you have it! I'll leave you with these parting words: The mutated monkey stole my cow.

ashbery

#4384 Post by ashbery »

Name: Ashbery. Yep, LiEat.
Nicknames: Ash is pretty much fine! Feel free to give me another one if you feel like so, though u v u )b

I've played otoges for a long, but have only recently found out about Lemmasoft! Comparing my writing/drawing skills with the programming ones, though... The situation is very sad. Well, for now I'll be focusing on colouring and learning how to use Ren'Py! It's nice to meet you guys, and hopefully we'll be working on a project together!

sociohat
Projects: The Nautch

#4385 Post by sociohat »

Hey cool cats, waddup?

Name: sociohat

I like playing visual novels, so I decided to make my own!

Hazel
Regular
Projects: Wreath of Roses, BookSLEEPer, Girlfriend Material
Tumblr: zincalloygames
itch: zincalloy

#4386 Post by Hazel »

Name: Hazel.

While I've been a programmer for years I'm still a novice in game-making. Since I am constantly being directed here for resources, it seemed to me it's high time I registered.

vinetabris
Tumblr: demondick

#4387 Post by vinetabris »

name: lucas, though most people online know me as demondick due to my choice of tumblr url = v=;;

while i've enjoyed visual novels for a long time (my first being hatoful boyfriend), i've never made one before, but i'm determined to learn. i'm an artist, but i do have some story ideas i'd like to get out and visual novels seem to be the way to do it. right now i'm working on a blue exorcist fan vn, but i do plan on making an original one once i'm done with that. since i'm a beginner, i'd appreciate any help i can get ; v;

DeprecatedPelican

#4388 Post by DeprecatedPelican »

Name: DeprecatedPelican, I don't really know why I chose this name honestly, I was just sitting here last night and wanted to register to ask a question, the first word that came to my mind was deprecated, then I thought "think of an animal" and a pelican was the first thing that came to mind. BAM. DeprecatedPelican.

Location: It used to be a part of Europe, but I guess that' not technically right as of a few days ago.

I've been learning C++ for about two years now, taking my first dive into a different language (properly, rather than just dipping into it for something minor) with Python. The differences are a little strange to wrap my head around, but for the most part I think I'm learning okay. I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone and learn how to use Ren'Py as well, since maybe I'll use it for something in the future.

CielLover28
Completed: Seduce Me and Seduce Me 2
Projects: Medical Love
IRC Nick: CielLover28
Deviantart: Tea1706

#4389 Post by CielLover28 »

Name: Alyssa Brewster
Comments about Lemma Soft: It has some great tips on Visual Novels.

helloar14

#4390 Post by helloar14 »

Name: helloar14

Looking forward to making hybrid VN games with Ren'Py (RPGs etc)!

KatieLou

#4391 Post by KatieLou »

Name: Katie Lou

I am a writer and an idea girl. I would LOVE to make a VN with someone/a group of people (who know what they are doing cause I sure as heck don't!)! I am gay and a hopeless romantic *swoons* so the VNs I want to make reflect that <3 ......... I am also a pervert so that would be nice to include too *eyebrow wiggle*

That's all I can think of to include-OH! And I'm a neko! *purrs happily and runs off to try and catch cute girls*

RamenRider
IRC Nick: RamenRider
Tumblr: theramenrider
Deviantart: ziahy0nchume

#4392 Post by RamenRider »

Name: Tom
Website: I used to have one but now I just use DeviantArt and Newgrounds.

I like what Ren'py offers with imagemaps and I learned a good amount of the code developing with the tutorials available. I'm an experienced artist and in school learning code. I'm primarily a Java Coder but the coding language isn't too bad of a barrier for me. I hope to become a bit more active and I will be developing my VN really soon.

jtsketch
Tumblr: jtsketch
Deviantart: jtsketch

#4393 Post by jtsketch »

Oh man, too late for this but... Hello, I'm jt! :lol:

persephone325
Projects: Lenore & Eve

#4394 Post by persephone325 »

Hey. I'm Persephone. Brand new to the VN world. ^^

Nice to meet you all!

kistnerelizabeth
Regular

#4395 Post by kistnerelizabeth »

Name : kistnerelizabeth

HI!
Last edited by kistnerelizabeth on Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.