Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
leeto

Re: Guestbook

#4591 Post by leeto »

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die.

I'm a 25 year-old Python dev with a weeb streak so it's only natural I'd be drawn to a VN community revolving around an engine that uses Python! Still getting back up to speed with the ren'py framework after a brief stint with it 6 years back, but hit me up if you want to program the crap out of a game together.

Skills include:
Nunchuck skills
Bow hunting skills
Computer hacking skills

Sam Oz
Soundcloud: Sam Oz

#4592 Post by Sam Oz »

Hello everybody,

I'm a French composer, I worked a few years at Ubisoft (Valiant Hearts, Child of Light, The Division ...) and I have been working for about one year in the independent universe of video games :D

I am interested in the visual novel since it is a style of play where I can express myself fully with music. I am looking for serious projects on which I could compose :wink:

You can listen some examples of my compositions:
- Soundcloud : https://soundcloud.com/sam-oz
- Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPFZWq ... T0CUsoJFvQ

See you soon :wink:

Sam Oz

abbeykurae
Tumblr: abbeykurae
itch: abbeykurae

#4593 Post by abbeykurae »

Hello everyone! My name's Abbey (online handle abbeykurae) and I'm from the UK. I've actually been lurking these forums for a number of years and been quietly tinkering with my own private VN projects on and off for years now as well. I've always been a bit shy online but I'm trying to kick the lurking habit by actually properly signing up here and hopefully getting to know some of you along the way! :)

My main motivation for signing up now is to join in with NaNoRenO, which I imagine is probably as good a starting place as any for my first venture in actually making a project to share with the world. Hopefully I can discipline myself enough to actually get it done... we'll see.

Anyway, that's it for now. Hope to meet lots of nice new friends here very soon! :D

JDKammererJr

#4594 Post by JDKammererJr »

Hello Everyone!

I am just a novelist, comic book writer and 3D animator, who recently had gotten introduced to RenPy and is looking to create his first Visual Novel as a means to share the many worlds that I have with others.

My thanks to PyTom and the community here for developing a system to which I can do that with and hope to be entertaining you all and others in the near future!

JD Kammerer Jr.

Daniol69
Github: Daniol69

#4595 Post by Daniol69 »

Hello !

Daniol here !
So, trying to keep it short : I'm a writer, and published novelist. I'm also a musician/composer (also voice actor in my spare time)
I've always loved how VN are the perfect alchemy between everything I love !

So, here I go, I would loooove to offer my help as a writer and/or voice actor and/or composer. (Already helped as such on other kind of projects, but never on VN yet)
Passion and hobbies :
- Writing with an actual feather (pain in the a**)
- Guessing cute girls underwe..ok, let's stop here I guess !

Nice to meet you all ! :)
Last edited by Daniol69 on Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CathyR
Projects: Sleepwalker
Tumblr: cathythegamewriter
itch: cathyr

#4596 Post by CathyR »

Hello! I totally forgot to introduce myself when I joined...whoops;;

My name is Cathy and I'm 19! I am currently trying my hand at programming for a super short kinetic VN (although I have ideas for bigger things, but I'm trying to keep it reasonable since this is my first time programming), although I'm mostly a writer and editor. I fell in love with vns back in middle school, and now that I'm older would really like to try to make one myself. It's nice to meet all of you!

My hobbies are:
drawing
playing video games
playing the piano and flute (terribly might I add)
and writing (it's my passion aha)

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#4597 Post by azureXtwilight »

Hello there! It's been ages since I logged into the forums ^^ I am super glad to be back!

Sunniiee
Tumblr: sunniieedraws
Deviantart: sunflowereater

#4598 Post by Sunniiee »

Hello! I'm Sunniiee & I'm 20. I'm a Game Dev college student who also studies a bit of 3D & Illustration. I'm familiar with programming a VN in Unity and Visual Studio so I'm interested to one day learn Python and study Renpy. I decided to join the forum when I saw a tumblr post talking about NaNoReno. Currently I'm participating as a Sprite Artist with a team, and I hope to have fun with them. I wish to one day create my on VN (and other games of other genre) but for now I'll just meme around.

kirakana
Projects: My Sweet Heart

#4599 Post by kirakana »

Hi everyone!

Like many, I am a long-time lurker with a burning passion for video games. After many years observing from the shadows, I have finally decided to step into the light and take a dive into the wonderful world of VN creation. Hopefully, new bonds will be forged along the way :) My focus is primarily on writing, drawing and graphic design. Definitely not singing, though (so, don't ask me to - we will both regret it :D).

Looking forward to working with you all!
Kirakana from Central Europe

iosi

#4600 Post by iosi »

iosi from the United States. There's so much passion here. I'm excited for what's to come.

Nekomata19
Projects: Matchmaker, Matchmaker (WIP)
Tumblr: destielfourever
Deviantart: Catwoman19

#4601 Post by Nekomata19 »

Hello! Nice to meet everyone. :)

I must confess I've been lurking about here for a bit. Seeing how I'm new, I figured it'd probably be a good idea to introduce myself at this point. I'm Nekomata19 from the United States and a video game fan. I'm also fond of VNs. Currently, I'm trying to make a fan game VN that will be free to play.
Who knows, if it goes well enough I might make more.

I think my strong suit in all this would be writing - though I'm tempted to offer my voice here as well (not for my game but in general).

Passions: Writing, acting, singing, drawing, playing video games, analyzing tv shows and books

I hope we all get along!

EscapistHowl
Projects: MamoteMi: Moonlight / Failed quest
Tumblr: EscapistHowl
Deviantart: EscapistHowl

#4602 Post by EscapistHowl »

Hi! I'm Howl and I'm an illustrator mainly known for hentai art. I'm 27, from Venezuela but now living in Chile. I learned about Lemmasoft just a few days ago so I'm really new about all of this, but also really excited about it! One of my favourite things to do is to RolePlay and gaming. My goal is to make my OC's famous trough webcomics and games *-* Me and my team will try to get into Nanoreno for the first time this month so wish us luck >:)

My site: (NSFW) http://www.escapisthowl.com

princessbarb21
Deviantart: princessbarb21
itch: princessbarb21
Discord: ℳ𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓲𝒆𝓿𝓸𝓾𝓼ⒶⒹⓊⓁⓉ#2958 or princessbarb21#4009

#4603 Post by princessbarb21 »

Name: Barb
comments about Lemma Soft: Very useful, I came here looking for places to do with visual novels. I love reading Visual novels,and I also like writing, so I figured I'd give it a go ;D. I actually already have my first project started. ;D

I'm a beginner artist as well,but not confident (or experienced) enough to draw sprites.
Last edited by princessbarb21 on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yoosir
Regular

#4604 Post by yoosir »

Hello!

name : yoosir
qq: 96480244 (if you have)
I'm a beginner , hope to make a friend with you!

dreamfarmer
Regular
Deviantart: exstarsis

#4605 Post by dreamfarmer »

Hello.
name: dreamfarmer (or exstarsis or chrysoula, depending)
I'm a writer with about 8 novels in my backlist, but before that I wrote a little IF game. I like interactive stories.