- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:54 am
- Tumblr: Muftiday
- Deviantart: Muftiday
ive always wanted to make a game, but im a largely artistic person who has a lot of difficulty with the computer/coding side of game creation. after playing some renpy made vns i decided it would be a good place to start!!
im SUPER nervous both to try programming and a large scale project, but im also very very excited. everyone seems super nice!!
watch me try to make a game while not understanding any coding whatsoever <3
long time day dreamer of making a game, now trying to actually do it
check out my art http://monitoredactiviti.tumblr.com/
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:01 am
- Projects: Uyokyokuketsu Highschool
Yo, I'm Kacey and I'm from England.
I try to make visual novels and I'm not very good.
I need voice actors and actresses but I can't find any and I'm a bit miffed tbh.
AAAAAND the stuff I'm working on now is a bit difficult woohoo
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:43 pm
- Completed: 1
- Projects: Looking for a art job; Want some help? Join n we can talk https://discord.gg/fydp3Vj
- Tumblr: catgame21234.tumblr.com
Thanks. Have a higher quality image of frisk that i drew that you wont get anywhere else.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:53 am
- Projects: Your Life Is A Failure Simulator
- Organization: S.H.Y.
- IRC Nick: Hesyisytehray
- Tumblr: hesyisytehray
- Deviantart: Hesyisytewithhray
- Github: hesyisytehray
- Skype: Hesyisytehray
- Soundcloud: Hesyisytehray
- itch: hesyisytehray
- Location: SEA
This is still Hesyisyte H. Ray for the second time. I'm not going to tell you where I came from, so its just some "Southeastern Asia" region. If you holler me on tumblr, you'll maybe hit the probability of finding me from null (by sheer luck) to one (using Google's trusty search engine).
Now for the highlights: This place will be an university for the likes of me where I learn to grow socially other than "the usual". Ren'Py is just too popular a game engine (on the topping its open-sourcedness) which makes me wonder "Well, why not?"
Thanks, for re-accepting someone like me in your community. Again. If you're reading this, Ren'Py Tom... and Blue Lemma.
Website: haven't started it yet
Coding: like falling off a bicycle... that was riding on a large spinning log... that was spinning on a large ball... that was balanced and moving along a tightrope. I'm glad Ren'Py is easier then all that.
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1087
- Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:29 am
- Location: Somewhere seaside
I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:39 pm
- Location: Somewhere in the US of A
Website: Not yet...
So I've decided to try this visual novel thing out. I've tried out TyranoBuilder and found it quite user-friendly and am currently messing around with Ren'Py, whose coding-oriented structure is quite reminiscent of ACS scripting from GZDOOM (which I am also into). I am rather more into the writing end of visual noveling than art, and wish to get some short non-commercial projects under my belt before having a go at tackling a bigger project.
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1880
- Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 am
- Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question
- Projects: Slumberland
- Location: Brazil
Users browsing this forum: No registered users