Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
aikkonyann

Re: Guestbook

#5086 Post by aikkonyann »

Hi~!

This is Aiko from Turkey, and I am going one-man band on my VN idea. Currently in learning spree on how-to-story-and-game-design.

I am kind of a writer, yet I've actually made a typo on my nickname... hopefully illuminates my competence in writing.

I've discovered this place tonight, wasted no time signing up -therefore the typo. Here I will be reading all threads and everything in a speed of light, hoping to catch up on most of the things. And planning to scour everything on game design in visual novels. I can use any help, guides, tips... and I'll probably be asking around crazily, so please bear with me. This is an open invite, I'd love to meet and have endless chit-chats on this topic.

I've played countless VN games, most of the Voltage, Nitro+Chiral, Cheritz games, most of VN's on Steam, online sources... whatever I've come across for the last 8-9 years.

Thank you for your wasted time on this guestbook entry, I LOVE mushrooms and it is black-laced -is this still a thing? :|

aehtr
Tumblr: aehtrv

#5087 Post by aehtr »

hello hello :^)
im aehtr and i like doing 2d art in my free time! i like plants and baking and playing videogames
im very new to forums and im still figuring everything out but im excited to be working on a couple vns in the future!

catch me on my twitter(mostly art):
https://twitter.com/aehtrv
or over on tumblr(mostly memes lol):
http://dumblove-alpaca.tumblr.com/
and i sometimes stream over on twitch! :
https://www.twitch.tv/aehtr

i dont have a proper portfolio site yet, but ill probably get to fixing one up soon nwn

currently working on nanoreno2019 right now and im hoping this will help me learn more about making vn art assets !!

CaelenMustang
Projects: Interview with the Shopkeep (demo), Komodo (Working title)
Github: Cayde-7

#5088 Post by CaelenMustang »

Hi there, I'm Cayde (penname CaelenMustang) and I'm diving headlong into VN's because, well, I've been interested in the medium for years and learning the things I've learned so far has been fun!

I'm from the US and have been working on a smaller project before I tackle the bigger one I have in mind. I've been a writer for a while (had a popular novel series on Tapas but, well, that's a story for another time and place) and adapting my writing to a visual novel has reminded me of DMing Dungeons & Dragons and other TTRPGs!

My biggest struggle is that I Can't Art Well - I can do lineart and sketch, but there seems to be a wall between that and actually doing the thing.

I found Lemmasoft while searching for answers to why I can't make my sound/music/voice channels work. I've been lurking for about a week, but I realized I can't do that forever if I'm going to get help or help others.

I LOOOOVE MUSHROOMS!! The boxers are blue. Is that still a thing..?

Patchouliconfort
Projects: L'épreuve de la plume - La tête sans Cavalière
Organization: Touhou Project Visual Novel
IRC Nick: Sayuri
Deviantart: Patchouliconfort

#5089 Post by Patchouliconfort »

Uh, well, guess It's here we present ourselves !

Hello there ! I am Patchouliconfort/Sayuri/Myon Kazemori. The first one is my old pseudonym, the second one, my IRC/Discord's, and the third one, my poet's. I'm interested in Visual Novels since a long time, because I think it's a form of 'interactive literature' witch permits a lot of possibilities and is a great immersive media. I don't have a website yet, only a DeviantArt filled with old French poems. I'm French, yup', and actually live in France.

I discovered LemmaSoft while searching tutorials on CharactermanaJ and it looks like a central point for Visual Novel Creators ! Well, Since I'm new here and in the universe of the Visual Novel Making, I hope to learn a lot of stuff here !

I'm not a musician nor a graphic designer, I just code and write, and mainly Poetry. I'd like to, one day, write my own Visual Novels !
I like philosophical works and Asimov's style, Narratively speaking. In Life, I'm interested by Intelligence, Philosophy, some deep stuff...

And do I like Mushrooms, well, for those I have tasted, yeah ! ^^

Nice to meet you !

kiwicup
Tumblr: k-e-i-l-y

#5090 Post by kiwicup »

Wow, so many messages... and they go back so far, too. I feel really young looking at this site!
Hi! I'm Keily, but you can call me basically anything.
The first video game I ever got was a dating sim, the one for the DS with the ballroom dance teaching rabbit. So, I guess you could say I've been into them for a very, very long time!
I found Lemmasoft while looking for a good game engine for someone who has limited knowledge of coding. I'm looking forward to learning more from you all!

JayleeJames

#5091 Post by JayleeJames »

Hey everyone! :) I've lurked around this site for a few years when I needed to look something up or get help. I find myself without a job (since everyone's getting laid off in the video games industry recently...) and am looking for freelance work. Hopefully we can help each other! :)
✨new to these forums, be kind to me please! ✨ Hire me to write or edit for you! ✨

manly-unicorn
Deviantart: manly-unicorn

#5092 Post by manly-unicorn »

Hi, I'm Uni and I'm 21. I have a love for art and stories so visual novels seems like a good marriage between the two ^^ I'm very new to the community but I'm eager to take part, learn and create.

Currently part of a team working on my first visual novel as the colorist, line art editor and idea bouncer.
It's called The Dragon of Boer Mountain and can be found in the forums here
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=54152&p=506588#p506588

You can find examples my most recent artwork here:
https://www.deviantart.com/manly-unicorn/gallery/

humbelpie

#5093 Post by humbelpie »

hello i am humbelpie, im fairly new to the VN scene and would like to focus on the Voice Acting side of it, i have a twitter @snazzymanmusic but i rarely use it. im always ready to learn, weather it be from learning from others or from my own mistakes. I've never worked on a VN project before but im always willing to learn the know how's and i like working with people

if i had to name my top 3 favorite pieces of media it would be:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga wise im on part 8: Jojolion)

Devil May Cry series

Kingdom Hearts series

Mesange-Arts
Projects: Valentyne Stories Necromancy
Tumblr: valentyne-stories-necromancy
itch: Mesange Arts

#5094 Post by Mesange-Arts »

Hi everyone! I'm Wanini but coming under my team's name Mésange Arts. I've always loved Visual Novel and always dreamt of making one, so here it is! Lemmasoft was a forum I was looking at younger, so pretty excited to finally join the community! I'm French so my English is far from perfect, please bear with me!

Here are the different social medias of our project which can be found on our website:

And here are social medias of myself:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Wanilmith
DA: https://www.deviantart.com/wanini

Nice to meet you everyone!

Sephirotha
Tumblr: Sephirotha
Deviantart: Sephirotha15
Github: Sephirotha
itch: Geziena
Discord: Sephirotha#9312

#5095 Post by Sephirotha »

So...
My go to penname is Sephirotha (yes, been a fangirl of FFVII for ten years now), I am currently studying Computer Game Design (Story Development) in London.
Born and raised in England.
I have been writing for about twelve years now and it's been a passion I've been pursuing.
I do aspire to publish a book and ever since being introduced to visual novels, I've been very interested in writing for the genre.
Most of my works (fanfiction and original) are on AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/Sephirotha/works
Here's my tumblr too: http://sephirotha.tumblr.com/
Aaand I have a few works on itch.io, all of them are projects that I've made whilst studying: https://geziena.itch.io/
Favourite games include: Pokemon series, Final Fantasy series, Kingdom Hearts series, Dandelion - Wishes Brought to You, Mystic Messenger, Amnesia Memories (NOT the Dark Descent), Ace Attorney series and Professor Layton series.

Leucaruth

#5096 Post by Leucaruth »

Hi, i'm Leucaruth and i'm a programmer

I'm trying to learn Renpy to try to make a VN with some friends, but i'm not used to Python syntax so I still have a long way to go.

I learned about lemmasoft and Renpy thanks to one of my friends that recommend me to try this engine instead using Unity as we intended in the beginning.

I hope you can play our TBA title in a future ^^

siluman
Completed: Siluman Fantasy -First Half-
Projects: Siluman Fantasy -Second Half-
Organization: Siluman Soft
itch: siluman

#5097 Post by siluman »

Hello and thanks for having us here,

We are a team of monster girls creator going by the name Siluman.
Currently, we just finished our first game and starting the sequel.
Our reason here is for learning how to write a great story about our monster girls(and promoting it as we cannot deny that)
We have several art-books that published in dlsite and itch.io and happy to collabs for creation about new monster girls works.
Because our works are for R-18 intended please keep your age in mind.
We are open to critics as it helps us to create better works.
Here are our details,
Discord Channel: discord.gg/FHyHFtm
Itch: siluman.itch.io
Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/997240/Siluman_Fantasy/
Previews: touchfluffytail.org/?page_id=20297

Dalek Zek

#5098 Post by Dalek Zek »

Hello, I'm Dalek Zek and I'm learning to use Ren'Py to make my first interactive novel.

bdav

Hi,guys

#5099 Post by bdav »

Hello. New member here, from Luxembourg.
Looking forward to learn about RenPy and contribute to this great community... :)
Last edited by bdav on Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

milksoda

#5100 Post by milksoda »

Hello, I'm xubearu. I've been using this site for several years but I was Bad Etiquette and didn't sign the guestbook, oops.
Yes, I have had projects in the past but I scrapped most of them since they make me cringe. Hopefully I'll manage to make something that doesn't haunt my sleep someday. Nice to meet you all!