Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
apcephalopod

Re: Guestbook

#5101 Post by apcephalopod »

Hi, I'm Gill and I struggle to finish projects. Hopefully here I can actually ask for help when I run into walls. Currently I'm working solo, jumping from project to project and also trying to survive college. Find me on Twitter @|apcephalopod, even though it's mostly not VN-related.

wingsaloof
Projects: Last Day (working title)
itch: wingsaloof

#5102 Post by wingsaloof »

Hiya, Lucy here.

I signed up a couple months ago but never really got around to using this account. Guess it's time to do it... since I want to get serious about working on VNs.
Good luck in our projects to all of us!
icon by @banancrumbs (instagram/twt)

TheGameGirl
Github: https://github.com/Sirencove

#5103 Post by TheGameGirl »

Hey everyone! I haven't used this account in 5 years(made it way back in high school!) and I'm returning to the forums! I am a full time college student majoring in computer science. I have an associate degree in math, and another one in computer science with an area of emphasis in programming. I am currently studying machine learning, which python is the best language for so I'm looking for some projects to code on for practice and fun. I also know Java proficiently, and love video games. If you need a programmer hit me up!

Frizto
Organization: Dangonic Studios

#5104 Post by Frizto »

Hello Everyone!

My name is Hugo Frizto, i'm from Brazil, greetings!

I'm a Writer, Programmer, 2D Animator and Owner of a small dev Studio called "Dangonic", we are working hard to bring our debut project to life, so i'll be in touch very often here!

Our website is https://www.dangonic.com (And we have every social media, just search @dangonic :D)!!!

I've been around here for quite a while, but just now i'm officially taking part, so i'll try to help and be active whenever possible.

Thanks!
For further information, pay us a visit!
:arrow: https://www.dangonic.com :!:
:!: :!: :!: https://www.facebook.com/dangonic/ :!: :!: :!:

riana000

#5105 Post by riana000 »

Hey everyone! I'm planning to start my first VN and find this website.
I am new to VN community and I am pretty excited to know so many people around me.
Basically I am going to write and create the artwork for my VN alone, but I'm a beginner at coding.
Maybe I can find some good team here! :)

Chiaseed
Projects: Trial 1, Trial 2, Trial 3
Organization: Seed
Deviantart: Aicheu Shigurio

#5106 Post by Chiaseed »

Name : Chiaseed
Thoughts on Lemma Soft : A really helpful site, there are also a lot of games and so on (sorry, I'm bad with this type of words)
-梁嘉斐

SbHunter
Completed: none yet ;-;
Projects: Dream Library
Tumblr: thestoryhuntercookies
Deviantart: TheStoryHunter

#5107 Post by SbHunter »

Name: you can call me SB or Hunter!
Website: check out my tumblr thestoryhuntercookies or deviantArt TheStoryHunter

Hello! I am making my first VN and hoping to make many more in the future. I'm looking for allies, knowledge, and experience for my journey of VN-making! (or game-developing...?) So far, my skill set is limited to decent drawing and story writing :3
Sleep, eat, game, write, repeat! Wait, don't forget to pet cat!

Bill_Ames

#5108 Post by Bill_Ames »

So this is how it begins. I am a senior citizen who loves to create and talk about creating things. My goal is to create a visual novel. My prime interests are anime (since 1990) and to do what I can to facilitate a crossover between Code Lyoko (Xana is just a rogue kwami) and MLB. I am a retired Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer and I live in Melbourne FL. I enjoy conversations but I tend to scare people away as I expect to have at least 3-4 simultaneous topics in the conversation. I am on twitter and facebook but do conversations best by email. I also enjoy helping and mentoring so I will try and answer any questions and will share my mistakes as I learn to do VNs.
Bill

Shie
Regular
itch: shie
Discord: shie_3769

#5109 Post by Shie »

Hello! I was watching forum about half year and finally decided make an account. I'm a programmer, transtator, sometimes artist, sometimes animator. Just wandering here and there

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

#5110 Post by Donmai »

Welcome, everybody. What interesting stories some of you have already told here. :D
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

Fisseha
Projects: Fly Fly Fly, Grey Area, SICK, Raindrops, My Girlfriend Akane
Organization: Lonely Fish
Tumblr: PoissonMorts
Deviantart: MiyukiKudo(INACTIVE)
itch: FishPrincess

#5111 Post by Fisseha »

Hi, I've been here for a while, but I was never active!

I'm Fisseha, but I prefer to be called Fish. I'm from the sea, obviously.
I'm a lone artist trying to make a visual novel, even if my writing is completely novice! I don't mind invitations to projects though, I'd be happy to help if I'm able to commit myself to it. <3
I'm an artist, and probably a weaboo.

siolia
Projects: Oraclos

#5112 Post by siolia »

Hi, I'm super new.
I'm from the US, North-Midwest I guess if you want to call it that?
Really nervous about meeting people haha
I enjoy writing and took this up as a hobby to try and experiment in methods of storytelling. That doesn't mean I'm not going to take it seriously though.
I'm...code illiterate. I don't know the first thing about it :oops: so I'm going to probably be asking for a lot of help, I'm sorry. :(
I also can't draw :shock:
Thank you for taking the time to read this. :D

noisyspaceship
Tumblr: noisyspaceship
Deviantart: noisyspaceship

#5113 Post by noisyspaceship »

hello! I'm nöi, digital artist!

kilio
Deviantart: kili kilio

#5114 Post by kilio »

hi, my first post here
i am kilio, just got tagged by my friend and then make account here
i am from ugh where do i come from? i still havent made background story orz
ah well, i like visual novel, i didnt read much but my favorite was tsukihime and i like cartagra/caucasus from innocent grey. back then tbh things that i like from vn is its hentai part, so i just skip everything xd.

i never dreamed about making vn, because i cant write well. but i confident in my drawing (maybe because its my hobby?), i have deviantart and twitter to supposely spam my daily sketch or something (but i forget that, its been a while since i update that account) lol, my currently active social media is facebook, under the same name as kili kilio. feels free to tag me, i love making new friends

maybe this is for now, Nice to meet you all XD

_LadyBex_
itch: ladybex

#5115 Post by _LadyBex_ »

Hello everyone, this is my first post here. Nice to meet you! Here is some general info:
Name: _LadyBex_
Comments about Lemma Soft: seems like a nice Visual Novel community :)

I've made this account to share news about the first Visual Novel project demo(otome, fantasy) I'm working on with my artist friend Delirijumbaklave, find some useful advice on creating VNs and playing VNs other people created.