Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

Re: Guestbook

#856 Post by Blue Lemma »

Cute avatar invasion lately! :shock: :mrgreen:

Welcome welcome!
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

Carces

#857 Post by Carces »

Heyo everyone!

I'm male, bi and British (so sue me, I'm a Britfag).
I love anime, manga and VNs and have been a long-time lurker here in order to play people's VNs x3

Hoping to get involved in making my own VN but my art skills are...in a word, awful. So hopefully I can get involved in a project as a writer, editor or composer(maybe).

This is getting long (or at least compared to most of the posts here) so I'm gonna...stop...talking...

...er...typing.

._.

Hanyu

#858 Post by Hanyu »

Boku wa Hanyu, domo-!! Eh, Hello, I'm Hanyu. :D I'm a hyper girl who loves Ecchi...~ :o I'm also interesed in Yandere(kkos), and making Visual Novels. I'm hoping to get to be a useful member. :)
Lately, i've been taking an interest in Hentai too, ever since i played the School Days Eroge game :oops:

JinzouTamashii
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: E-mail me if you wanna rock the planet

#859 Post by JinzouTamashii »

Hanyu wrote:an interest in Hentai too
Hauauauauauauauauuuu~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOt6qm5pNyg&NR=1
Don't worry, we can get through it together. I didn't forget about you! I just got overwhelmed.
https://cherylitou.wordpress.com

Hanyu

#860 Post by Hanyu »

JinzouTamashii wrote:
Hanyu wrote:an interest in Hentai too
Hauauauauauauauauuuu~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOt6qm5pNyg&NR=1
Hauauauauauauauauauauauauauauauauuuuuuuuuuuu.........~ Whaaaaa :cry: It's spicy!! It's too spishiii.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops:

Blue Sky
Regular
Projects: The Perfect World, Mahou Shoujo Daisuki!

#861 Post by Blue Sky »

Hello LemmaSoft!

I don't have much to say except that I am trying to improve my writing and drawing right now... The main reason that I joined is because I'm making a visual novel and would appreciate getting feedback and support from fellow EVN makers. I'm only 13 (well, turning 14 tomorrow actually D:), so I hope my inexperience won't bother you guys too much! I also enjoy reading all the essays and blog posts at Planet EVN. I guess I just like the work that goes into making games, and what people want to get out of a game. :3

My main goal is to become a well-rounded artist and writer, and to just have fun doing both while (hopefully) improving. I've lost complete interest in just about everything else, unfortunately...

That's about it... xD Nice to meet you all, and I hope that I won't be a bother to any of you in the future!

Red Lilies
Regular

#862 Post by Red Lilies »

Hello all,

I'm a nineteen-year-old female college student with absolutely no experience in writing, drawing or programming, but plans to change that. I've been lurking for almost two months, so I figured it was time to join and (hopefully) make something. Or at least continue lurking with an actually name on my guest posts. :P
"Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops" - Mortimer Brewster, Arsenic and Old Lace

Corphix
Projects: SS: POGCE

#863 Post by Corphix »

Hi all

Well, about me... I'm a student programmer in Canada. I don't know too much about programming, but I hope I can learn from everyone here what it takes to make a great visual novel.

I'm a pretty good writer, but my drawing skills are below par... still, I hope I can find a place here in the Forums.

And that's about it. :wink:
This is my fancy signature. Deal with it.

Kaibib
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016

#864 Post by Kaibib »

Name: Kaibib, Kaibib Angel, Kai, etc...
Website: I don't have an actual website, but I do use my livejournal, K A I V E R S E - and sometimes other blogs - in place of one...
Comments about Lemma Soft: I LIEK REN'PY. REN'PY IS GOOD.
Current project(s):
The Witch's Son [Short Otome Game]

SidVanHalen

#865 Post by SidVanHalen »

Hello everyone, you can cal me Sid, that's what everyone calls me.
I just came here following a few links. Can't wait to catch up with all of you guys and talk o the forums. I have a few projects in mind so hopefully I can sort somethings out.
Cheers. :)
Hi, I am new here, so be patient with me okay :)

Aurelia-Aurora
Regular
Projects: Learning Japanese VN

#866 Post by Aurelia-Aurora »

SidVanHalen wrote:Hello everyone, you can cal me Sid, that's what everyone calls me.
I just came here following a few links. Can't wait to catch up with all of you guys and talk o the forums. I have a few projects in mind so hopefully I can sort somethings out.
Cheers. :)
Welcome, enjoy yourself *evil face*
Currently Working On One (1) Game
Story: 100%
Sprites: 25%
Script: 17%
Programming: 0%
Characters: 95%
Event CGs: 0%
Backgrounds: 0%

DarknEvilShadow
Projects: A small visual novel.

#867 Post by DarknEvilShadow »

Hello everyone!
Currently I am a 20 year old film student who is interested in creating a visual novel with Ren'Py! I've been working on it diligently, trying to learn everything on my own with the help of the tutorial and self-realization. I joined this forum in hopes of gaining more knowledge and know-how to make my Visual Novel as pleasing to me as it will be to the people who decide to play it. Currently, I am using substitute artwork and music as place holders, giving a basic idea of how I want the game to play out and allowing me to know how to do them for the real thing. Luckily, I realized that all that needs to change is the filepath, and all the images/music will also change. It makes me happy to know that the switch from Beta to Release will be easier than I thought before!

Uh...A little about me. I like going by my Forum name best, but I also don't mind "DnES" or "Da'Nes" for short. They were also my nick names from my past experiences at other forums. I enjoy playing video games, watching Anime, and among other things, filming. I have some things up on YouTube, but it's rather embarrassing to show them, so I won't unless asked to. :oops:

Hopefully people will be able to help me with the problems I run into with coding, and in doing so, I will be able to help out people in the future who also run into the same problems as I once did. I've looked around a bit, and the community here does seem very easy-going, and that made me want to join the forum even more.

Uh, I guess that about settles my introduction...Heh...Well, I'll be glad to help out anywhere if I can! I'm also looking forward to working with other people, and have some of their experience and guidance rub off on me!

P.S. I don't have a reply button when I log in, yet I do when I'm a guest. That's weird isn't it? I had to do this by "Quoting" someone. :mrgreen:
Ren'Py Student Level: 2

netravelr
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Culina: Hands in the Kitchen, Culina: The Spirit of Cooking, Saving Zoey
Projects: Love at the Laundromat
Organization: Lakeview Interactive
Deviantart: netravelr

#868 Post by netravelr »

DarknEvilShadow wrote:Hello everyone!
P.S. I don't have a reply button when I log in, yet I do when I'm a guest. That's weird isn't it? I had to do this by "Quoting" someone. :mrgreen:
Yes it is, and it was the same for me as well... but anyways. Hi!

Name: John
Website: Here is my current website. Most of it is different game reviews and/or papers on game design.
Comments about Lemma Soft: Been coming back off and on to the site for the past few years, but now I'm finally immersing myself into Ren'Py after learning how to program C/C++. I'm enjoying it a lot so far and I'm excited to see what I can do with it. :P
Technical Designer/Programmer
Game Design Portfolio - Project updates on my Twitter
Experienced in: C/C++/C#, Python, Unreal, Unity, and Flash

Lunethex
Regular

#869 Post by Lunethex »

안녕하세요.

I'm South Korean, but I live in the states.

I'm a novice writer, in the sense that I type things on the computer just to pass the time and never really share it, but lately I've been taking a better interest in doing something different with it. It is a shame I don't know any artists and can't draw on my own, otherwise I could work dutifully on a Visual Novel of my own to continue on in a little series I've almost finished after two years.

Writing is the most important ability a person can have.

I believe having pictures and music ups the worth of any book dramatically, but some may prefer not to have it.

Meems
Regular

#870 Post by Meems »

Hi all.

I'm eighteen years old, Scottish but living in England, have been an anime fan for a long while and am interested in making visual novels.
I love art and want to study illustration at university. (In fact I have an interview the day after tomorrow. :? ) I'm a pretty good writer, too.

You can call me Meems. :)

Um, yeah. I like tea.

:D