Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
CoffeeCup

Re: Guestbook

#4891 Post by CoffeeCup »

I'm Coffee.
I don't have any websites I'm willing to offer atm.
I'm into stories and art so I'm looking forward to reading through this forum and becoming an active member. ^^

Windreda
Completed: Arcadia
Projects: Missing Stars
Organization: Somnova Studios

#4892 Post by Windreda »

Lord Hisu wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:39 pm Missing Stars seems pretty interesting! I won't play the demo because... honestly, I don't like demos very much. >_<
But the synopsis is exactly about what I'm wanting to play. I'm waiting for the full version! Any prevision about when it will be complete?
Sorry the wait of replying, but thus far we're aiming for an Act 1 release by next year. Our team is volunteer base but the members are hard at work finishing up script and artistic assets. I still highly encourage you to become involved among our Discord page and to at least check out the Demo if you can. If you are super opposed to it maybe send it to a friend you think might be, but overall I'm excited that you find the idea interesting!
“Forget black and white and try on gray. In hair color, wardrobe or life choices, it may feel more enlivening than you imagine.”
-Gina Greenlee

Please support Somnova Studio's current VN project Missing Stars!
http://missing-stars.net/

frylander
Regular

#4893 Post by frylander »

I believe I'm supposed to introduce myself here.

Im from Spain, and for a long time now I wanted to share my stories in some way.
From cinema to comic and even writing, I tried most of these stuff.

Since im a jack of all trades more than a master at anything, I find it hard to choose one medium over others, so ultimately I decided that a Visual novel that has a bit of everything could be the best for me.

So as of today, I'm making a kinetic novel by myself, creating the art, writing, and thankfully I can use music and SFX free for commercial use.

Hope you accept me in this very helpful community for the time being, if things go right I might be around here for a very long time.

One can only hope.

Blissful Works
Projects: One Last Crane, My Days with the Demoness
Organization: Blissful Work's
itch: blissfulworks

#4894 Post by Blissful Works »

Nice to meet you! We are Blissful Work's, a recently formed Visual Novel startup with a passion to create wonderfully sweet stories as our major objective. As per now we’re about to reveal our debut nakige, One Last Crane. There will be more going on about the project so don’t hesitate to follow our social media accounts for future updates!

Follow us in Twitter,

Might like and follow our updates in Facebook too,

Or you can visit our home page as well!
Image Image

kimaartemis

#4895 Post by kimaartemis »

Name: Kima
Comments: I needed a challenge, and my brother told me about Renpy, so here I am, trying to learn. So far so good, thanks for your help!

Ranzo

#4896 Post by Ranzo »

Ranzo here I've been playing Visual Novels since around 2009. I've been known by many names, mostly spreengheeljack.
I've got a idea for a Yuri Vn that's been knocking around inside my head so it would be cool if I actually decide to do something with it.
Anyway I just want to end this by saying that Galaxy Angel is my favorite Visual Novel and Mint Blancmanche is the best character ever. So there you have it.
Lyrical lessons, spiritual sessions and verbal blessings, no escape from; Yes, the great one has come
Towns, people stand clear, Phan's near. Riding through the streets like Paul Revere on a chariot's chair.

spidew

#4897 Post by spidew »

Hello! I'm Jordan and I decided to finally sign up for this forum since I plan on participating in NaNoRenO this year! I've been lurking around here for a long time.

I've worked on several visual novel projects since 2014 that for various reasons never reached completion (Usually due to over ambition or problems with co creators). This time I'm going solo so I'm excited to finally put my experience to use and complete a project!

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

#4898 Post by Donmai »

Wellcome, guys.
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

MysteryOmelettes
Projects: The Town's Curse
Organization: StudioOmelettes
itch: studioomelettes

#4899 Post by MysteryOmelettes »

hii~ i go by many names (SweetOmelettes, SweetOmeletteArt, StudioOmelettes, Chroma, MysteryOmelettes) so just call me omelettes <3
my real VN-making name is StudioOmelettes, but I have to go by MysteryOmelettes here.

im a "human" from australia and i live in a house

my current (and first) project is The Town's Curse (https://studioomelettes.itch.io/thetownscurse), an upcoming mystery VN. find out more on my itch.io page or my twitter @StudioOmelettes .

i hope we can be friends ~

weiliang123

#4900 Post by weiliang123 »

Hi, I go by the name of Wei Liang and I'm from Singapore. I read my first vn in 2015 but it wasn't until last year that I started actively reading them. I have basic Python programming knowledge and have tried to mingle with the Renpy engine a bit. Hopefully, I'll able to come up with an idea of a visual novel soon since I've always been interested in creating my own story.

packetfriends
Projects: Packet Friends
Tumblr: michiyopan
Deviantart: michiyopan
itch: michiyo

#4901 Post by packetfriends »

Hi I'm Michiyo and I'm from Japan. My website is http://mcpan.blog.fc2.com/ I started working on my first and current visual novel after playing Doki Doki Literature Club. I hope to collaborate with a bunch of other people one day.

Nice to meet you!

PKLucky
Projects: The Witch's Black Cat
Tumblr: pklucky
Deviantart: pklpikachu
itch: pklucky

#4902 Post by PKLucky »

Hi! I'm PKLucky, but you can just call me PK. I'm a game developer that mostly works with RPG Maker, but I've dabbled with Ren'Py a few years ago. I've recently picked up Ren'Py again and I'm gonna be making a VN for this year's NaNoReno! Once I finish up my first VN, I'm hoping to make more in the future :D

HansBr
Deviantart: HansBr

#4903 Post by HansBr »

Hello everyone,
in an attempt to learn Python, I decided to make a little game with it and found in Ren'Py the tool to do so.
I found this forum because I had some question about both, but so far I found all answers without even asking. Thanks everyone for that.

So now back to the fun of learning a new language by gaming -- erm, creating a game.

Lernakow
itch: lernakow

#4904 Post by Lernakow »

Name: Lernakow
Comments about Lemma Soft Forums: I really hope it's great.

porkypie

#4905 Post by porkypie »

Name: porcupine
comments about Lemma Soft forums: I'm me here and I'll keep an open mind.

Woohoo. Lets make some VN