Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
JamesH
Regular
Projects: Friends Or More

Re: Guestbook

#1231 Post by JamesH »

Name: James
Comments: Been looking at the forum for a long time and the games on here are great, so i thought i'd register
Hi i'm JamesH
Works in progress:
Friends Or More
My Blog:
http://jhvisualnovels.blogspot.com/

DementedMalice
Projects: Project Codename 45, Requiem (on hold)
Location: My secret evil hideout on a secluded island on the Pacific Coast >:D

#1232 Post by DementedMalice »

Name- Demented Malice, can call me Malice for short.
Gender- Female
Location- Pacific Northwest, USA
Comments- Was inspired by several games and decided to make my own. I thought making an account here could help me learn some things about making my game better. C: Very first time trying this so i'm a little nervous.
Also, no i dont like mushrooms, D: >
Got any tips? PM me, i'll need all the help I can get OTL
Curently working on Project: 45
Image ON HOLD

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#1233 Post by Blue Lemma »

We won't force you to eat mushrooms, so don't be nervous ;)
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

AlterOphelie
Projects: Abeline

#1234 Post by AlterOphelie »

Name: AlterOphelie
Comments: I am making my own game at the moment, and figured since I lurk here a lot searching for solutions, it might be good to actually make an account and ask questions.

Fiaca
Projects: Fighting Entropy

#1235 Post by Fiaca »

Name: Fiaca (4 when it's needed, like in twitter).
Comments: Like... I guess most people who has come here I'm doing my own VN and thought to register here since I'm using ren'py. Though my forum age is long behind, so I'm probably not going to pay much attention to it.

Miss-Mae
Regular
Projects: Waiting on Love
Organization: Kinki Skiddles Productions

#1236 Post by Miss-Mae »

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself! :) I'm Ally and I've been haunting this forum on and off for years and have finally decided to join, now that I've decided that I want to try making my own games.

Uhm... What to say? I'm a HUGE fan of visual novels/otome games/dating sims and hope that I can perhaps help contribute to them some day. I've been playing them on and off since I was about 10 years old, and I'm now 23, so...

Anyways, I just want to cheer everyone on now! I hope everyone keeps on making awesome games and that when my time comes, people will help me out with making my own.

Nice to meet you all. :D <3
Come visit me, if you like, at: http://www.miss-mae.deviantart.com / http://www.kinki-skiddles-games.deviantart.com <3 or on my NEW game making blog, which you can find here: http://kinki-skiddles.tumblr.com/ <3

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Tortichki // Zayay // Hero's Spirit
Deviantart: psyalera
itch: psyalera

#1237 Post by Alera »

Name: Alera
Comments: Wow! This feels like filling some chara-sheet for rp. XD Ahem~ I'm not that new, I've been stalking the forum for quite a lot of time. XD But I finally decided to start making posts too! So yeah...HELLO! ^^ I'm Alera- a crazy artist girl gamer.
Games:
❤️ Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]
❤️ Tortichki [Drag&Drop mini game]

Other games I've worked on:
My Heart's Flame Emissary of Starlight Freedom From Silence Sickness
And many more unannounced/secret projects. (. .)

doomonyou
Completed: CameliaGirls for Android

#1238 Post by doomonyou »

I guess I haven't introduced myself.

I am doomonyou or nekoCAT depending on the site. I have been here in these forums before but I never signed up until now. I just lurked for a long time. I hope to eventually create a decent visual novel. RenPy will be the platform I use, obviously.

Eyndyne

#1239 Post by Eyndyne »

You may refer to me as either Eyne or Eyndyne, but not Eyn. I have some experience with Ren'Py, but I have not used it in a long time. All of my work is lost to the internet, so please do not ask to see it. I'm not interested in using Ren'Py to make visual novels at this time due to the fact that I have no business doing anything related to graphics. Instead I will be trying to make text-based games with Ren'Py, since I do believe it would be possible to do such a thing.

My goal is to make games that people like me would enjoy playing. I'm into roguelikes and text adventures as much as I am into dating sims and role-playing games, so something along the lines of that is what I'll make eventually. Though at this time, I will start small, of course. I've been at game design since 2001 and many times have never even completed a full game because I strive to do too much too soon.

Hence why I come back to the one engine I am most familiar with to at least try to get it right this time. Wish me luck, I guess?

Kimiko
Regular

#1240 Post by Kimiko »

Nice to meet you! ;D

Name: Kimiko
Quote: “Fungaaa~!” Lucky Staar :3
Comments: Well… I’m a little half-French half-German, random, easy-going and clumsy girl who loves voice acting, singing and drawing… and just started playing visual novels, sooo~ I’m not really experienced but I try to help out as far as possible. ;3
I'm going to smile like nothing's wrong. Talk like everything's perfect, act like it’s all a dream and pretend it's not hurting me.

James
Regular
Projects: The Alumnus

#1241 Post by James »

Name: James (finally found a forum to get dibs on that name first)

Where I'm from: Redmond WA, USA (near Microsoft headquarter)

Why I joined up: I've always been interested in the story aspects of video-games rather then the game play itself. Especially the ones that can make you laugh, cry, angry, and satisfied (with the ending) in one game package. I found this forum by seeing a indy game on youtube and got interested. The Ren Py logo pop up (cheers to that guy he was good at advertising). So that's when decided to log on a month ago and try and make a story based game.

Interests: I like Marvels and Capcom, who can say no to X-men and Resident of Evil? But I'm a fan of Hironobu Sakaguchi's works (the guy who worked with Final Fantasy 1 through 10-2). I'll probably get burned by people, but have to say Final Fantasy 12 and 13 was lacking in story-plot substance compared to it's predecessor (but it has pretty people and pretty graphics though!). I personally believe it's because Sakaguchi and a handful of talented team left Square-Enix and made their own company, so that's where my loyalties will lay, keep an eye out for Mistwalker!

I look forward to seeing all of your works and will do my best to be insightful with my comments. Please take care of me dozo yoroshiku!
ImageImage
W.I.P. Script demo available

Ayumii
Projects: Project SHINE

#1242 Post by Ayumii »

Name: Miya
Comments: I am some weird girl who is making a VN. Don't expect it to be good though! XD Will post more about it later.

MiSi
Veteran
Completed: Santa
Projects: On Grey Wings, The Master's Call, Shadowborn ...while having many more in mind ;)

#1243 Post by MiSi »

Names: Simon Stardust and Michael Silverleaf (that's why it's "MiSi" ^^)
Comments: We're just two crazy, odd and really insane sisters, trying to create something new and really funny. Yay! ^^

Jintoki
Regular
Completed: Thanatos Contract: Episode I-III, XenoComi 1-4, KOS-MOS: Project Love
Projects: XenoComi (English)
Organization: Endless Finale Productions

#1244 Post by Jintoki »

Name: Jintoki
Comments about Lemmasoft: The forum has been very helpful in providing answers to problems I have. Granted, I've been lurking for somewhat of a year now (creepy, huh?), so this is the first time I've interacted with the board directly. I'm just bad at joining new forums....But I'd like to join just in case I run into a problem I can't solve by surfing through the pages. I hope everything will go alright. Thanks for the awesome program!

cherryxchestnut
Completed: So many failed attempts. So, nothing. :(

#1245 Post by cherryxchestnut »

Hello everyone!
Name: Ami/Cherry...pfft you can call me whatever hehe.
Gener: Female

Umm well hi there! I'm here to play otome games and stuff...bishie boys ect....yay! I've downloaded quite a few games from here, so I figured I'd sign up and tell some people how awesome their games are!
Me and a friend are currently thinking about making our own actaully, I have a little experience with ren'py so I'm here for tips and help too!
...anto Rita Meata Mater Ringo Jonah Tito Marlin Jack Latoya Janet Michael Dumbledora the Explorer!