Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Zeyta
Deviantart: ZeytaOfficial

Re: Guestbook

#5206 Post by Zeyta »

Hello everyone,
As I said in the discord, I am Zeyta. I love makeup, drawing, and watching youtube videos. I also curse like a sailor and get rather blunt quickly. I don't plan to change that anytime soon lol. I have lurked here and there for months but with the new decade I have decided to go for it and make an account. I want to see others with similar goals (or any good goals really) succeed and cheer them on. I think this place looks pretty awesome and hope to meet fellow VN makers! (Maybe some fellow artists too?)
If you're into anything I mentioned above, you're welcome to message me.

Happy weekend all!

krazykillbot

#5207 Post by krazykillbot »

Hey,
I am Krazykillbot. I am an avid reader, watcher of anime and player of video games(mostly RPGs and grand strategy). I just recently got back into ren'py after trying my hand at it a few years ago. I don't have much interest in art or music so I will eventually have to find someone to help me out with that if my current project ends up going anywhere. I have sooo many questions about ren'py though I am mostly trying to figure it out on my own with the help of guides and tutorials. Right now I am just trying to tough it out best I can though I may ask the occasional question if I feel stuck. Even so, I am sure one day I am going to hit a wall and when that day comes I hope that those who inhabit these forums may impart upon me a fraction of their wisdom and experience.
Anyway, feel free to hit me up either here or on discord even if you just want to chat.

unhuman

#5208 Post by unhuman »

Hello, all.

I am Unhuman. Having a rather obsessive personality at times, I found myself interested in learning more about Ren'Py after playing Doki Doki Literature Club (and, following that, many DDLC mods). Visual novels are still a fairly new interest for me. I've played a few others in the past, but this is my first foray into learning how to make my own or looking for others to work with.

So what's my plan here? I think I could make an excellent proofreader for any current projects. I have an eye for spotting typos and punctuation flubs. A blessing and a curse, as it sometimes takes me right out of a story. Maybe when I am more comfortable, I could expand into editing and writing. We'll see.

In my free time, I play PC games, read books (fantasy, sci-fi, some horror), watch TV (I have a fondness for sitcoms), and I'm currently working on getting back into my writing. I've also begun teaching myself how to code in Ren'Py, in case I ever want to write my own visual novels someday.

Hopefully, I'll stick around for awhile. Hope to talk to you all soon.

MapletreePaper
Regular
Projects: Language Barrier
Organization: Naval Maple Media
Discord: MapletreePaper

#5209 Post by MapletreePaper »

Hi everyone,

Here I am known as MapletreePaper. I'm a Canadian writer (hence my username), I've dabbled a bit in visual novels and looking to create my very own pretty soon. I don't have much else to say, so I'll just leave it there. See you around!

ChlloeWays

#5210 Post by ChlloeWays »

Hi! I'm Chlloe! I'm a fan of VN and am recently dipping my toes into making my own. I'm still in the early stage of outlining my project so it'll be a long way before I even have hints of it out, but until then I wanted to get to know more creators. I'll be using ren'py and plan to make a fun game that lots of people can enjoy.

KevinJay

#5211 Post by KevinJay »

Hi there.

My name is Jay and I like VNs, and want to help in projects by being a translator or proofreader! Who knows, maybe one day I'll have a project of my own seeing as I also like writing!

diedbeforesquire

#5212 Post by diedbeforesquire »

Hiya everyone! You can call me diedbeforesquire, or dbs, for short. I've been playing VNs since I was a kid, and I've known about this forum for years. I just never had a reason to join, but I'm finally dipping my toes in the water in VN making!

I'm a writer, though I prefer storyteller, as not all stories are written. I've done a handful of interactive fiction projects in my time (twine, inklewriter/ink, etc.) but never made the visual leap since I can't draw to my own standards. I'm trying to branch out creatively and want to try working collaboratively with others, so I figured now was a good time to try committing to a VN.

I'm almost done writing the first draft of my idea (around 100k words) which I'll probably need help and advice on developing in the future. In return, I'd love to support other creators too. I'm a decent editor, if you don't mind me being a little too brutally honest, and I'm a good cheerleader if I really enjoy something.

I look forward to talking/learning from everyone here.

Venecho

#5213 Post by Venecho »

Hi!

The name's Venecho but you can call me Ven or Echo. I'm a web design student, fond of visual novels, and determined to make my own! I enjoy writing and drawing, and I'm not so good at writing python codes. Even if, in the first place, I'm coming here to ask for some help, I would be more than happy to help others with my own experience in more artistic matters.

See you around!
(and also, English isn't my native language so I apologise for the many mistakes I will make!)

LiamWinterdale
Regular
Completed: Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! (NaNoRenO 2020, CG / Cover + Title Logo Artist)
Projects: BR ( WiP ), HC1 ( WiP ), SWaTSB ( WiP ), SD ( WiP ), H ( WiP )

#5214 Post by LiamWinterdale »

Hey, there!
Liam Winterdale here~ I'm a little introduction shy, so it took me awhile to finally drag myself to post here, haha x'D

Anyways~ I've been a fan of visual novels for a few years now, perhaps a decade? I'm not sure. I'm not keeping count. It was so long ago I don't even remember the first VN I played! xD

Somewhere along the line, I got inspired to make a visual novel of my own, so here I am~ I aspire to create interactive mangas like Quartett and stat-raising dating sims like Seiyuu Danshi! I'll put my own spin on them, of course. For the projects, I can take care of all the script, art assets, and directing on my own, but as for music and programming? Oh no, I'm not skilled enough for those x'D

At first, I had wanted to just learn to go solo and be known for it, but~ after mulling it over, working solo forever kinda sounds lonely, so I opt to build a team instead. Whilst I'm working on the script and art assets, I'm saving up money by offering my services as an artist (and perhaps writer as well in the future) to make this dream a reality. After all, I want my team to be well-compensated and fulfilled ^^

It may be too big a dream, but I'm planning to make it work, no matter what. Wish me luck! ^w^)

What about you? Are you here to make visual novels as well? If so, what inspires you to make them? ^^

Cheers,
Liam Winterdale.

MCIgames
Deviantart: deviantart.com/mciga

#5215 Post by MCIgames »

Name: Cosmin also known as MCI games ( back in the day )
Comments about Lemma Soft: don't know much about the community i just wanted to share my work with you guys and make some friends.
Thanks and have a awesome day.

PixelatedInkBottle
Deviantart: Wearyrains
itch: PixelatedInkBottle

#5216 Post by PixelatedInkBottle »

Hello! I hope we're all having an amazing day/night! :>

Name: PixelatedInkBottle
Nicknames: Pixel, Ink, etc. etc. I go by way too many names. >~<
Comments about Lemma Soft: I've been a fan of visual novels for a while now (not as much as RPGs, but still awhile) and I'm very happy to be apart of the community now to show my love for the genre and hopefully make some good stories of my own as well. This place seems so nice! I'm very glad to be here.

So, yeah! That's all I have to say. Thanks for reading; see you around! :>

Suryce
Completed: Giving her a Voice
Projects: The Menagerie remake
itch: suryce

#5217 Post by Suryce »

Hi! I'm Suryce. I'm a writer from France who has mostly been making Twine games and Final Fantasy 14's roleplay stories in the recent years. But I want to keep branching into VNs and learn new skills. I'll be attempting this year's Nanoreno with a solo project, and see how that goes. I'm also on Twitter a lot where I mostly retweet (naughty) art.

OMGwitCherry
Completed: Here's the Tea
Projects: Shining Light
Organization: OMGwitcherry
IRC Nick: Ciera
Tumblr: OMGwitcherry
Deviantart: OMGwitcherry
Soundcloud: OMGwitcherry
itch: OMGwitcherry

#5218 Post by OMGwitCherry »

Hey, there, Lemmasoft!

I'm a returning user on a new account. My name is Ciera. (I go by that on Discord, as well.) I wanted to update my username to OMGwitcherry, to go along with my other social media. I've made a couple of short visual novels in the past, which were To Think and Here's the Tea, respectively, and I am looking forward to creating more. I just wanted to say 'Hello,' again, as I work on getting back to being active in the community once more. Nice to see you!

My website: HTTP://omgwitcherry.com/

ManaMerci
Projects: Error Kinetica
Organization: Studio Crylight
itch: ManaMerci

#5219 Post by ManaMerci »

Why hello there~

Call me Mana!

I've lurked here for some time, but now that NaNoRenO 2020 is up and running, it's time for me to emerge out of the woodworks at long last. I'm a experienced writer and videographer who spent practically my whole childhood on VNs (no... seriously. I've replaced F/SN like four times, that's how bad it is). I'm also a massive fan of games like Nier: Automata, anime like Re;Zero, Made in Abyss, Houseki no Kuni, and online roleplaying remains an addiction to this day. I've always felt drawn to visual novels, so now I'm finally taking that leap of faith and just trying to learn what it means to really be a visual novel developer.

Jumping in with a NaNo20 VN project called "Error Kinetica", so once the month is over, I hope to be able to present this to everyone! Equally, look forward to seeing a whole ton of other exciting stuff <3

Til then... Bye for now!

zltm
Github: ZLTM
itch: ZLTM

#5220 Post by zltm »

Hello Lemma!

I'm a dev from Latin America, love VNs and I'm now trying to develop my own one, I've been lurking for a good while now and decided to create an account, よろしくお願いします!