Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
The Director
Regular
Projects: Dynamic Detective Verse 1

Re: Guestbook

#1111 Post by The Director »

-bows to everyone on the forum- It is a pleasure to be here.

You may simply refer to me as The Director, for why I am called that, well, I was named the director for a project that me an my friends are working on at the moment.

I don't have a website, and I prefer to keep personal information a secret on the Web, however, I will say that it is a pleasure to meet each and every one of you and I hope to get a lot of useful tips and information while on this forum.

So...
Location: I have to be somewhere, perhaps the Void or the City of Fuuto?
Comments about Lemmasoft: -shrugs- looks friendly enough.

Have a good day,

- The Director.

mccurry

#1112 Post by mccurry »

Hi there, first time I've ever bothered to join a forum, anyway...
Name: mccurry
Website: meh, I'm sure it will happen eventually, when I actually start developing that is
Comments: looking forward to expanding on my current little knowledge of Python

SeethingIguana

#1113 Post by SeethingIguana »

Hey there!

Name: People call me Sam, or in reference to my username, Iggy.
Comments: I'm interested in potentially working on a dating sim one day. My friends and I enjoy them, and I like drawing and writing so it may be a possibility. I thought I'd join just to get to know the community for Ren'Py.

takuto84

#1114 Post by takuto84 »

Hi everyone.

Name: takuto84
Comments: I'd like to make a good visual novel someday, but that day is still a long ways off. Happy to be part of the forum.

WiJo

#1115 Post by WiJo »

Greetings :)

Name: WiJo
Comments: Working on a few VNs for some time now. Mostly here to learn because my programming knowledge is about zero... Hopefully I'll be able to contribute someday.

RabbitDoubt

#1116 Post by RabbitDoubt »

Hey, my real name is Noah. I got to this site via Sakevisual and it's indeed very relevant to my interest. I've always wanted to play some otome games; sure, I've played the standard ones (working on the recently patched TokiMemo Girls' Side), but as it turns out, games made by your every-day Spiderman tend to be much better and...personal. I'm really a fan of doujin games and visual novels in general (Touhou, Uuuumineko, you know). My Photobucket account is loaded with a few hundred too many yaoi fanarts which I pray to God my parents NEVER see (embarrassing much?), let alone someone from school. I don't really plan on making visual novels...I suck at creative stuff, even though I wish I could write. I'm just a fan...I hope that's okay; I don't know if this forum is only for game makers or what. In any case, hope to see you soon and I look forward to any fun otome games you may create in the future. <3

VenusEclipse
Veteran
Completed: Princess of Ruin, Frozen Essence, Heartstring Bugs
Organization: Unbroken Hours
Tumblr: unbrokenhours
Deviantart: venus-eclipse

#1117 Post by VenusEclipse »

We have other fans and non-game makers about, so don't feel like you HAVE to be making a game to be here. :D

And welcome to the communiy!

Kara
Projects: Wish

#1118 Post by Kara »

Name: Kara

I love the games that are here. And, it seems like a fun and helpful forum.

Domithan

#1119 Post by Domithan »

Hi all, I'm Dominic and I've been making adventure games for quite some time now. I'm pretty new to Ren'Py, but I'm loving it so far. I hope I can learn and help out as much as possible :D

Sidekick-Boy

#1120 Post by Sidekick-Boy »

yo dogs, mah name is Sidekick boy. I've got a half a mind to make a full fledged game and you dudes look pretty helpful and nice around here.

that and renpy has been pretty great in the five minutes I've been using it.

PS: I use line breaks.
Last edited by Sidekick-Boy on Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
some account type thingy here

Miki-chan
Projects: M.E.R.C.Y.

#1121 Post by Miki-chan »

Name: Miki-chan, or just Miki. (I'm called both in real life, so...)
Website: None yet, but I plan to get a blogspot or deviantart account soon.
Comments: I'm here as mostly a fan, but I'm thinking of making a topic for a game someday soon. I'm also hoping to learn more about coding and the like, and stalk watch the progress of other games.

rinku726

#1122 Post by rinku726 »

Hi everyone, I've been a long-time lurker in the forums but now I've finally decided to become active. XD
My RL name's Paola, from the Philippines. I don't have a website yet, but I plan to get one soon once I've built a good amount of portfolio material. Though you could visit my deviantART Gallery for the mean time: http://rinku726.deviantart.com/ :)

What I love about this forum is the community, and hopefully I could start a project with one of the members in the future. As of now my writing skills are average and my programming skills neophyte, as I lean more on the visual side. I'll try and contribute what I have to offer for everyone. ^^

That's it, nice to meet everyone here. m(_ _)m

shatteredfox
Regular
Projects: Winter Blue Bells. (3%) // A Mirror of Life(20%)

#1123 Post by shatteredfox »

'Ello I'm ShatteredFoX but feel free to call me FoX or SFX (capitals optional.) Always been a big fan of visual novels and are currently writing one with a friend of mine thanks to the tools supplied by Ren'Py. Since we're using it might as well take part of the community, who knows we might make some good friends(I hope too anyways) and maybe learn a few things, still an absolute newbie in the program.

Short: Hello, don't mind me. I have a habit of writing long winded messages/posts for things that can be solved in a matter of 4 words.

OokamiKasumi
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 14 games released -- and Counting.
Organization: DarkErotica Games
Deviantart: OokamiKasumi

#1124 Post by OokamiKasumi »

Hi, my work is under Ookami Kasumi, but my name is Morgan.
I live in North Carolina of the USA
My website is: http://ookami-kasumi.livejournal.com/

I've been wanting to make a visual novel for almost a year now. As of this note, I'm only days away from finishing my very first one using RenPy.

The original hold up for making one was the Story. It wasn't that I couldn't come up with one, but that I couldn't come up with one SHORT enough for a first attempt. (I wanted to be sure that I would Finish it.)

I'm afraid I'm only a so-so artist, so my Photoshop has been working overtime coloring and filtering morgueFile and Wikimedia images. Hopefully the text of the story will more than make up for my artistic shortcomings.

To my absolute surprise, RenPy has proved to be a hell of a lot easier to use than I expected. Photoshop had a far sharper learning curve. However, this incredible forum is most to blame for any real progress I've made. Every question I had was answered somewhere in here. It's made the whole experience of making a game quite a bit of fun.
Ookami Kasumi ~ Purveyor of fine Smut.
Most recent Games Completed: For ALL my completed games visit: DarkErotica Games

"No amount of great animation will save a bad story." -- John Lasseter of Pixar

Nellie
Veteran
Completed: Love Like No Other; a2 ~a due~
Projects: The Pirate Mermaid; Gamelicious!; Spiral Destiny
Organization: Navigame

#1125 Post by Nellie »

Hi all,

Been lurking around for a while (way before I registered too!) for some neat games! Thought it's about time I introduce myself, and maybe try to make a kinetic novel or two (no visual novel with current ability, that's for sure!) - and at the same time try to improve my English. It is hard having to study in the land of English when you are having trouble with it!

I'm a Chinese Malaysia, currently stuck in London (it's a nice place, if you have the money!). No website unless you're interesting in my photo portfolios :mrgreen:

I'll mostly be working on slice of life and religious themed stories... Hopefully no one will be find that a problem with stories with heavy Christian themes!

Please take good care of me!

Regards,
Nellie