Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Project_Astro
Projects: NeoLythe / Dark Investigations

Re: Guestbook

#4966 Post by Project_Astro »

Helluw everyone !
Well...
Hum...
What could I say ?
I'm working on a VN including some point and click, all this stuff. I've got a huge inspiration from Ace Attorney ! it's called "Dark Investigations" (this is not dark at all, ha ha !)
And that's all... ?
No, I don't like mushrooms !
I love Professor Layton and Ace attorney. The legend of Zelda too ! And I love mangas/anime :3

Okay , that's all this time !
Bye bye !

Czero

#4967 Post by Czero »

I'm Czero, I love visual novels and just literature all together. (Yes, I consider VNs to be literature and not games,) you will never change my mind on this notion.
Visual novel lover and maker...

Works in progress: A Little Bit of Happiness viewtopic.php?f=59&t=54385

I'm looking for writing work viewtopic.php?f=63&t=50859

NotReality_
Projects: Little Slice Of My Life
Github: HakaseHamdani

#4968 Post by NotReality_ »

Hello!
I new here, so what i need to say?
Umm...
I love visual novel, and all story stuff.
So, i trying to create one. Though my drawing is... need more improvement.
A lot more.
And hey, it's fun.

(Sorry if my english is look bad.)
(Sorry.)
Sorry if my English is terrible. English is not my first language.

TheDeepBlueSea
itch: thedeepbluesea

#4969 Post by TheDeepBlueSea »

Hello everyone!
I am new here and I decided to register cause I'm interested in creating new games ,meet a lot of people and get along with them as well.
I enjoy playing visual novels and I'm trying to create my own otome game. I would also be really interested in working on some projects here to grow as a programmer and a game developer.
Actually I am a university student and I'm studying Science of Computers in Italy.

I hope to have a good time here with everyone!
Also anyone can message me or talk to me anytime. I guess that's all for now!

Curtid21
Regular
Projects: "Destined" (Current Title)

#4970 Post by Curtid21 »

Hey Everyone,

I'm so amazed by how large this page is. My name is Curtis. I'm currently working on my first VN after being taken aback by greats like Fate and Katawa.
I'm into all types of music from jazz to metal, though my favorite band is Tricot.
I'm going to be reading and posting more often from here on.

Thanks!
"Are you ready?"
Ready as I'll ever be.

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

#4971 Post by Donmai »

Welcome to Lemma Soft! :)
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

morita-mistiqe
Deviantart: gabrielagogonea

#4972 Post by morita-mistiqe »

Hello everyone, my name is Gabriela.

I'm a game artist that works recently in a small indie company, located in Romania.

My curiosity jumped on this forum lately, since I loved the art for VN and wished to work on them I had to join the group.
I hope it's not that late. I suppose :D.

I'll share my Artstation gallery for you to have a quick look at what I do: https://www.artstation.com/gabrielagogonea

I'm always open to new projects in my life that improves my skill and make me learn new things.
_____________________________________ ╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭________________________________________________
Anime is love anime is life - I do love to draw and watch anime in the same time (keeping up with what's new - or watch some old stuff too).
I'm also watching some TV series (The 100; Gotham; Dexter; Supernatural and more).
Recently I started to be in love with fantasy book series <3.
And I'm not a pretentious person when it's about music, usually what my ear likes I stick with that.

0nekomori0

#4973 Post by 0nekomori0 »

Hi.

My name is Maja and I am looking for paid opportunities as a contractor, freelance artist / full-time or individual projects. My speciality is 2D digital art, UI design, game assets, characters, backgrounds, concept art, storyboarding and more. In my free time I'm a a severe couch potato and film enthusiast. ^_^

Some links to check out:

https://www.artstation.com/majabertolejeras

https://www.behance.net/majabertolejeras

https://ello.co/trillian5050

https://www.instagram.com/jellyfish_universe/

Bye! ^_^

CC_LoreBeast
Completed: Jaw Breakers: The Confection Connection
Organization: CatComb Studio
itch: catcombstudio

#4974 Post by CC_LoreBeast »

Hi everyone!

My name's LoreBeast and I'm the writer for CatComb Studios very small team of narrative games enthusiasts!

I've been learning how to use Ren'py for almost a year now, but I still feel like I'm only just starting. I'm currently working on a visual novel called Jaw Breakers, which is about a group of kids selling candy in their neighbourhood. There's a free, standalone, short story available on Itch.io HERE!

I'm a big fan of anime and manga and I mostly like to play JRPGs. The Persona series is by far my favourite!

I'm really looking forward to trying out all of your VNs!

thetam

#4975 Post by thetam »

Name: Tam Nguyen
Location: I was born in Vietnam but livin in London, England since 1990
Website: http://gangduchanviet.com/danh-muc/nap-ho-ga selling man hole cover :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Nice to meet you guys
http://gangduchanviet.com/nap-ho-ga-ban ... la-gi.html - nap ho ga bang gang Han Viet gia re all over the world

Kaichou

#4976 Post by Kaichou »

Hi.

My name is Kai and I'm from London, England.

I have a software/game development background and I am looking to learn as much as I can about VN development and the indie environment.

I am happy to network, so I look forward to meeting and talking with the members of this community.

AstralCat
Projects: Love Revolution
itch: Astralcat

#4977 Post by AstralCat »

Hi, folks!

My name is Lynne, and I'm from the US. I'm a software engineer and tech support minion by day, an amateur voice actor by night, and a budding VN developer by hobby.

I have some projects I'm trying to get off the ground floor and I love helping people out, so I'm hoping that this community will be a great place to do both!

AutumnLeaves

#4978 Post by AutumnLeaves »

Hi there!

My name's April, from the US, and I have been a fan of the visual novel genre for quite some time. I enjoy writing and hope to be of assistance to anyone that would like to flesh out their ideas or just needs some help with proofreading. I'm a big Persona, Ace Attorney, and Danganronpa fan. But I'm also a sucker for a good otome with a steadfast heroine (like Sweet Fuse or 7'scarlet) and games with routes that keep you guessing.

As far as first posts go, I look forward to meeting new friends and learning as much as I can - and Lemma Soft seems like the perfect place to dive right in and get started!

night_chan
Projects: ink co.
Tumblr: kisses-and-wine
Soundcloud: night_chan

#4979 Post by night_chan »

Henlo guys. I'm Mina.
I'm still a student in high school but I want to be a programmer in the future. Also I'm just your usual Otaku.
I love neon genesis Evangelion btw.

MI_Buddy
Regular
Projects: Breakdown, Showpony
Tumblr: joshpowlison
Deviantart: MI-Buddy
Github: joshpowlison
Soundcloud: joshpowlison
itch: joshpowlison

#4980 Post by MI_Buddy »

Hey All!

I'm Josh, a programmer and writer from the US. I mainly want to develop relationships with other creatives who are good at the things I suck at and provide help in the things I'm good at so together, we can create great stuff!

Website

I first connected here about 1 1/2 years ago, never went to this thread, and then just now saw posts about how you should always post in welcome first thing and got paranoid... but also hi! For a long time I purposefully tried to focus on projects where I didn't need anybody else and did everything myself but- surprise!- I'm not good at everything, and also as an extrovert it just wasn't as fun.

I think the first KN I checked out was True Remembrance, and I absolutely loved it. I got into studying various media, so I was checking it out of interest in niche media and now I really enjoy VNs and KNs (often I'm trying to chillax though so I'll head for the non-interactive experience).

I look forward to meeting you guys and don't really know how active I'll be able to be, but I'll try! :D
Writer/Programmer
KNs/VNS completed: Breakdown
KNs/VNs in development: Caravan, Project Foresight (working title)
Resources: Your Story Now!: YouTube series Showpony: web vn engine Free software list Free stock list