Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
aegis
Projects: "Extra Life"
Discord: RNGeusEX#4378

Re: Guestbook

#5011 Post by aegis »

Hi, I'm matt, and I'm from france. The French Renpy community is nowhere to be found, seriously if you have any information I'm interested! Anyway, I develop a little in my corner and I tried to make it my job but I was missing something...

I love RolePlay on forums, telling stories with others, making people evolve, I find it fascinating! Thanks to Renpy I can combine my two passions, write great stories that I hope you will enjoy and make them interactive!

Thanks for that, by the way.

I have a project going on right now and I can't wait to give it a try, I'm counting on you to help me improve.

Bye

ps : Sorry for my English, the French are not good for foreign languages XD, especially me...

Doodle Box
Deviantart: DoodleBoxDoodles
itch: doodleboxdoodles

Hello!

#5012 Post by Doodle Box »

Hi, I'm Daulton, but my online alias is Doodle Box. I'm from West Virginia, in the United States.
I really don't have much to say, oof.
I like drawing, pandas, and making characters and such.
I'm in quite a few fandoms, such as the furry fandom and so on.

I hope to be able to get working on some of my projects here soon, I have quite a lot planned!

See ya, guys.

A_Kei

#5013 Post by A_Kei »

Hi!

You can call me Kei. I'm from Australia. I'm fairly new to Lemma Soft and Ren'Py, but I'm excited to make games of my own. Looking forward to what this website has to offer :)
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Devilamb

#5014 Post by Devilamb »

Hi, I'm Kamilla, and I'm from Hong Kong.

I got into visual novels recently and I was pleasantly surprised to come across Lemma Soft.
From what I've observed before making an account, there are many talented people here, so I look forward to working with some of you.

Currently, I am working on the script of my first visual novel to gain more experience first before collaborating on a bigger project.

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

#5015 Post by Donmai »

Welcome, Thalia. :D
Welcome, everybody!
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

Terry Large

#5016 Post by Terry Large »

Name: Terry

TheTitan_99

#5017 Post by TheTitan_99 »

Hey, my name's Brian!

Always have had an interest in cartoons and animation. And always trying out new media. Worked in animation, comics, games. Trying out text based adventures/visual novels now.

So far, so good on the engine. Not sure how much I'll make on it, but it's doing all that I need!

BioLizard

#5018 Post by BioLizard »

Yo! My name is Dimitri. I'm based in Australia. No website, but you can follow me on @DAdoniou on twitter!

I've enjoyed VN's and writing all my life, and I've finally decided to merge these two passions of mine to go create my own VN.

I'm new to VN development and coding as a whole, and while the tutorials I have found are super helpful and informative - I'm a huge newbie to all of this still and I just know I'm gonna have some super specific questions to ask.

That said, this looks like a great friendly community to be a part of! Can't wait to start posting!

Zeb

#5019 Post by Zeb »

Hi. I'm Zeb, and I'm from France.
I like drawing, playing music, coding and telling stories.
So, I'm interested in Ren'Py.

Rhea

#5020 Post by Rhea »

Hi! I'm Elena and I'm from Italy.

I have a passion for music, cats and travelling. I also love reading, writing stories and drawing. I've always dreamed of making a computer game, but I've always felt too intimidated by the programming part. So now that I've found Ren'Py and played a bit with it, although my goal is not exactly a typical VN, I finally feel more confident and decided to give it a try. I'm working on a couple small projects for now, mostly to experiment and see how far I manage to go with programming. I'm having fun learning, but it has also been at times very frustrating. This forum has been a real blessing though, and has helped me many many times when I was stuck and felt like giving up, so I finally decided to not be only a lurker, but become a member and participate in this lovely community, so I can learn even faster and maybe also help other people out whenever I can.

Nice to meet you!

thischickdoesart
Tumblr: thischickdoesart
Deviantart: This-Chick-Does-Art

#5021 Post by thischickdoesart »

Hi Everyone!

Name: thischickdoesart, but you can just call me TCDA
website: My game art and much more! : https://www.behance.net/thischickdoesart
comments about Lemma Soft: Actually, I'm not "new", new here. I worked on a visual novel with a friend a few years ago and I remembered he posted some of the work in progress here. It was for this game (https://www.facebook.com/ProjectOGW/). I'm hoping to get back into some games and art for games. I'm actually learning to create one for myself but would still love to team up on a title with other passionate creators. :D

gran_centurio

#5022 Post by gran_centurio »

Hiya!

I'm Gran Centurio, well, if you've played Yggdra Union, that's a reference to that xD
I like to design games in general, and eventually I had this motivation to start my own visual novel (after years of playing them)
I'm just starting to practice art, and probably I have to start on programming soon (I'd like to mix in some action elements in the VN)
... I feel like I'm shooting for the stars here (my vision for the vn is too ambitious xD)

I might need help eventually, and hire people in the future for this in order to get it done though xD

Cheers!

0nironauta
Completed: Amazónico Té
Organization: cKolmos
itch: 0nironauta

#5023 Post by 0nironauta »

Hi everyone!

I'm 0nironauta, from cKolmos. We just finished developed a VN and a friend told me about this forum.
We are from Spain, so the VN is in spanish, but translation will come :)

I don't know what more to say. Thanks for the place, this forum is great :D
Game Designer & Developer at ckolmos.com

chlorophill
Deviantart: https://www.devianta

#5024 Post by chlorophill »

Hello everyone !!

Nice to meet you all, my pen name is chlorophill. I'm a game artist and my friends led me here.
Still a newbie in the VN industry and hoping to learn from all of you haha

Thank you !!

blurazbery
itch: blurazbery

#5025 Post by blurazbery »

Hiya!
I go by blurazbery online, and i’m from Florida! I always wanted to make games, and now i’m doing just that. I hope I have a great time in these forums.