Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
yierqi
Completed: ~none~
Projects: ~many~
Organization: somewhere over the rainbow
IRC Nick: 127
Soundcloud: 127
itch: yierqi

Re: Guestbook

#4951 Post by yierqi »

Hello~ I'm new to using Ren'py and am starting a new project. I'm from somewhere over the rainbow and have a strong desire to make many visual novels.
I hope you'll have me :DDDDDD

Cocowolf17

#4952 Post by Cocowolf17 »

Hello~!

Name: Coco
Place: USA
Comments: I'm just a girl who loves art and conveying original stories through my work!

hemspekilegur
Soundcloud: hemspekilegur
itch: hemspekilegur

#4953 Post by hemspekilegur »

Hi! New to the forum, have a history in visual art, but I've recently started making music for fun (although I've played a few instruments off and on for quite a while). I've started pre-production on a short VN as a sort of language-learning content thing, I'm also hoping to maybe help out some people with there visual novels. Programming isn't my strong suit, but I can somewhat navigate Ren Py :0.

-Devin

wenki_cai
Tumblr: wenkicai
Discord: Wendy#0566

#4954 Post by wenki_cai »

Hi, I'm Wendy. I'm from the US, and encountered this forum looking for info about VN dev. Currently in the process of writing a VN in my spare time, hope to be exposed to even more of them while I'm here :)

No professional website as of now, but I'd at least like to set up a portfolio at some point.

DollyBadger

New guys

#4955 Post by DollyBadger »

Hi guys, I am new, So I introduce yourself. My name is Dolly J. Badger. I live in Norwalk. I love game software. But I want to learn many game software because I enjoy learning. I hope this is the proper forum for learning.
Thanks

ChairFruit
Projects: The Cannibal Club
Tumblr: cannibalclubdev
Deviantart: ChairFruit
itch: chairfruit

#4956 Post by ChairFruit »

Hello, everyone! My name is Cherri, but people can also call me Chair, Chairy, or Chair Fruit. I live in the US, and I really want to be many things at once.
I am currently working on my first project in Ren'Py and I didn't think to join this forum sooner! Oops.
Nice to meet you all!

hagacutie
Tumblr: hagacutie
Deviantart: birdytwirl
Soundcloud: hagacutie
itch: hagacutie

#4957 Post by hagacutie »

Name : Jade/Haga
Comment on Lemma Soft : I like the set up so far! I'm not familiar with forums and how to interact with them, but I'm sure I'll figure out how to use this site!

airenrin
Projects: Cafe Lunatic (WIP)

#4958 Post by airenrin »

Name: Krysta/ Airen
No website yet.

I'm currently working on my first project in Ren'py, which is turning a partially finished novel into a VN. (The reason why I could not finish it was because the scenes lead to different outcomes, thus visual novel would be the best medium for telling the story.) It's quite an ambitious project as I am learning to code as I go. I have also dabbled in digital drawing, but my area of expertise lies more in storytelling and plot progression.

Nice to meet you all!

Mavrik_Lokeeh
Projects: If I Could Love; On Wings of Hope
Organization: Twisted Dreams
Soundcloud: mavrik_lokeeh
itch: mavrik-lokeeh

#4959 Post by Mavrik_Lokeeh »

Name: Mavrik Lokeeh
Website: I have one, but it's just a vessel for uploads. Check it out if you want: http://nfhost.net/~mavrik_lokeeh/Database.html
Comments: This site is pretty good. I can see myself coming back here very often while creating my VN.

My team just started work on our own small VN project. It might not be noticed because of its overuse of anime cliches and tropes, and its very close similarity with Katawa Shoujo, but we're still making it.
"Hug, then ignore me; kiss, then ignore me. Play me like a fiddle is that it?"
~ Hisao Nakai (Katawa Shoujo)

If I Could Love
Join our Discord!

Eartheaven
Projects: The Poisoned Rose (Writer)

#4960 Post by Eartheaven »

Hello, and nice to meet you all !

Name : Eartheaven, Coryph(aeus), Wan(ko), most of the time ...
Website : Nope. I plan to make one, but with my studies it'll take some time.

I've been thinking about making VN projects and joining this forum for a while (and by that I mean about 2 years), but it's only now that I decided to do so. I suppose you could say I'm sociable and funny, if I'm not being stiff and embarrassed ...
Concerning VNs, I'm learning to code while writing the script on the side - writing and coming up with new ideas being what I'm best at - but I think it'd be more efficient to learn from others.

Meera

#4961 Post by Meera »

Hello! I've known about Ren'Py for a while and have fiddled with it a few times, but I have trouble focusing on one project for very long. I'm excited to see that a new version of Ren'Py has been released and decided to take this opportunity to try and get involved in the community more, in the hopes of keeping inspiration for myself.

I love seeing what other people are working on and I hope to read some awesome VNs created by everyone here :)

SweetGrimoires
Completed: To Think
Organization: Sweet Grimoire
Tumblr: SweetGrimoire
Deviantart: CherryWitchery

#4962 Post by SweetGrimoires »

Hey , all. I've known about Ren'py for quite a while, and I'm just returning to the forums..I made a visual novel once a long while back and I want to get back into it. <3 I also actively help out with the renpy group on deviantart. ^^

andehP
Projects: After Class
itch: andehP

#4963 Post by andehP »

Hey guys! I'm Andy, usually known as andeh or andehP (lowercase a and uppercase P if that matters). I'm new to renpy, I started to write a visual novel for my school project then I got into it. I'm also on itch.io (May contain adult contents)

Nice to meet you all :D

NeoGeonode
Completed: TBD
Projects: TBD

#4964 Post by NeoGeonode »

Hey

This is NeoGeonode

I am a software dev from Mexico, C/C++ professionally, knows well Lua, and do some ninja Python, incl. Ren'py
Using currently to dev my first VN, written by me and everything else. Not the BG/CG, have some talented girls working on it.
But else, ambient sounds, fx, music, script, dev and project admin is part of my thing (not so much, hehe)

Started plot design from 2011, retaken on 2015, with several changes from main concept. From there and now still working on it
Not much details,we are on really early stages of implementing it, but beside that, Keey you posted on it once we have early beta stages *wink* *wink*

HUGE ANIME/MANGA fan. Buying so much that getting trouble with CC's by that. (Dont do that, kids)
I love music and do some DJing stuff. Hack stuff (incl. hardware mod) gets me crazy

Videogames in general, Switch owner and PS4 too. Not an active online gaming player
NeoGeonode

:!: People is looking for new experiences, that gives them knowledge, experience and of course, money whereas.

Plumo

#4965 Post by Plumo »

Howdy; I'm Kofi, I am a small-time Visual Novel enthusiast from the North of Ireland. I am currently on a small team of people working on a variety of things and with some hard work and love we'll be pumping out tear-jerkers left right and centre! I am a fan of most things people don't like too much although if you are (un?)fortunate enough to have a run in with me you'll quickly find out my likes and dislikes!