Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Altaka

Re: Guestbook

#5146 Post by Altaka »

Hello !

Name: Altaka
comments about Lemma Soft: You have life saving tutorials here so thank you ! Thanks to everyone who answers to the questions and problems and also thanks to those who share their troubles with visual novels making !

lenoremakesgames
Tumblr: lenoremakesgames
Deviantart: lenoredelalune

#5147 Post by lenoremakesgames »

Hello!

I'm lenore -- I make games over on cloudnovel and am hoping to get in touch with more of the VN community. I'm based in the US, and currently preparing to launch a kickstarter for my next project. I'm a writer and developer who is also learning to do art and design.

You can find some of the games I've made here: https://cloudnovel.net/lenore
The only finished one is a dating sim parody/cloudnovel engine tutorial (Falling for the Flags) which is also the only "pure" visual novel currently visible on my profile.
I also have a text based game (Penpals) -- trying to update the text-based genre by framing it as a chat app.
Conjure Craft is a witchcraft simulation/crafting/collecting game, and is my first game featuring almost entirely my own art (it's been a long and painful learning process), and while it has no plot or characters, is probably the most mechanically complicated.... though let's be real, complicated mechanics are my jam.

Speaking of complicated mechanics, I am a member of cloudnovel's Wrecking Crew. We make ridiculous meme collaborations and break the engine a lot.

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

#5148 Post by Donmai »

Welcome everybody. It's very nice to have you all here. :)
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

Marc13Bautista
IRC Nick: Marc🍍
Deviantart: Marc13Bautista
Github: Marc13Bautista
Soundcloud: Marc13Bautista

#5149 Post by Marc13Bautista »

Name: Marc🍍
Website: (None, although I do have a discord server for my project) Comments about Lemma Soft: I was mainly directed here for some resources by the Ren'Py Discord Server (hosted by Renpytom). I'm hoping I can find some neat stuff here, specifically for the Ren'Py engine.
My interest in being on the forums:
I have no idea how to code in Ren'Py, I am no artist, and I would consider myself as not the very best writer. Yet I joined the Ren'Py server and this forums to get some guidance for an overly ambitious (crossover) project that is related to DDLC and SCP, which also utilizes Moley's RPG Engine (which can be found somewhere here on the forums). I've had a rocky past with this project and procrastinated for so long, which has really delayed me for 17+ months towards working on this project... But I am never going to give up on trying to improve myself and finishing this project because I've had a passion for it and that it would bring something new and fun for people to play and not just people from the SCP and DDLC communities. I hope to get some guidance in these forums whenever I stumble into an obstacle. Also, I like Pineapple Pizza. 🍍🍕

Angelo Seraphim
Regular
Completed: Enamored Risks (NaNoReNo 2020)
Projects: 616 Charagma
Organization: GLSUoA
Deviantart: glsuoa
itch: glsuoa
Discord: Angel Seraph#9599

#5150 Post by Angelo Seraphim »

Greetings, fellow creatives!

Internet Persona (Name): Angelo Seraphim

About: I'm a multi-skilled creative; I compose music, draw, and have taken up a new skill in programming - Python and Ren'Py specifically. I also like cycling (gotta keep my body active). I've always wanted to tell write stories and make them interactive, and recently discovered visual novels and what they are capable of. I am currently a solo dev creating my first VN called "DCXVI: Charagma". I've been largely inspired by games like Danganronpa and Zero Escape.
:wink:

TheGayestNick
itch: thegayestnick

#5151 Post by TheGayestNick »

Name: Nick
Comments: I've always loved to create stories, and Ren'py helps give me a way to create something out of them. I'm currently working on my fist visual novel, and I hope to learn a lot here!

mediawriterdude
Completed: None
Projects: None! Starting from Scratch!
Organization: V. Valdemar

#5152 Post by mediawriterdude »

After 4 loooong years, I'm back!
(Is this a good thing, though?...)

Name: Morgan
Location: Somewhere in my house... not sure where - it's dark here.
Asperations: Still can't draw, but now having a tablet I have learned to scribble a bit...
Website: It's somewhere back in the 90s, myspace(4rent) I think... or was that AOHell, not sure which.

Comments: (After 4 long years, I have returned! Site's looking a little less active, but I'll give it a go again!)
Everything I learned about Ren'Py is now gone from my noggin, so I'm starting fresh again! Hopefully, I can do more than the 3 test projects I worked on in 2015. I want to thank everyone for being so helpful back then. Also, My mother never recovered from her illness and we lost her back in 2016. Haven't done much of anything since...

Also, Anime:
https://youtu.be/jjieygKSXpQ

sousarja

#5153 Post by sousarja »

Name: Ricardo

Comments: Hello to all, myself and a friend have been writing short stories and we would like to make the "jump" to visual novels.
Basically, small steps, lots of research and questions. We will aim at something small and simple to see how it feels.
Then, depending on the time available we will improve it, always focusing on the story (we are writers not developers, sorry), learning from all of you.
Thanks in advance to this great community.

rainarium

#5154 Post by rainarium »

Hey, just call me Rain~

I'm an artist who's been lurking these forums for quite a while and decided to join a week or so ago. Ever since playing VNs such as True Remembrance, Narcissu, and Katawa Shoujo, my lingering interest in creating one has grown considerably. Most of my time in the past few years has gone to improving my art and being a NEET but a few plot ideas and consuming iyashikei anime later, I'm diving (or flopping?) into the VN dev zone.

Skill-wise, I'm not very good: art is barely passable, writing is probably trash, zero music, zero programming background, and I'm not a people-person. Concerning music, I think I have fairly decent taste so I think I'll hire/commission someone for that. I know there are tons of free resources I can utilize here on LSF which I'll be sure to use. I'm still on the fence of creating an actual team. Whether or not I do end up doing everything on my own for my first game, I'll try to make something I can be proud of. Just in case anyone was interested, I use Paint Tool SAI for art, Google Docs for writing, and Ren'py will be my engine of choice.

The first step is to stabilizing my lifestyle and taking care of real life issues. That'll be a long staircase, but as long as I keep climbing, I don't think I'll regret it. For my VN, I'll share progress here and there (mostly in the form of art) and try to contribute to the community with whatever perspective, ideas, and assets I gather from the experience. The project will most likely be kept under wraps with at least a proper demo then BANG everything released at once, haha.

Looking forward to interacting with the community here. Later o/
for taking the time to read and reply

isobellesophia
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: None
Projects: Maddox and Friends! (AI Teacher friend), Friendly Universities! (Soon)
Organization: Friendly Teachers series
Deviantart: SophBelle
itch: Child Creation

#5155 Post by isobellesophia »

Whoops, i never ever posted here since i as new,

My name is Sophia! I lived in Philippines, Mindanao, i used renpy since 2018, and badly my game wasn't fully finished and was totally scrapped for some reasons, as for now, i still use RenPy because its my favorite engine and the most easiest to learn for beginners! Today, i will make a game called.. well, not really a game but a talking simulation! Since i had no real friends, and nice to meet you ya'll!
I am a friendly user, please respect and have a good day.

Scheming_Dev

#5156 Post by Scheming_Dev »

Name: Corey
Comments: Found Lemmasoft through Nanoreno 2019, after it ended, and I've since taken an interest in VNs and creating story-heavy games. I like to think i'm a decent writer, i'm learning the coding/programming, and i'm dedicated to my craft!

omnislack

#5157 Post by omnislack »

Name: omnislack (internet name)
Comments about Lemma Soft: Hey there guys! Planning to make my first VN with my GF. Hoping to learn a lot here and meet awesome people!

schlaflos
Deviantart: einschlaflos

#5158 Post by schlaflos »

Name : Schlaflos / Ein_Schlaflos
Comment about Lemma Soft : Will provide good arts for people who wants to make a VN! Flexible with style and open to any feedback!

Elymucs
Deviantart: Elymucs
itch: Elymucs

#5159 Post by Elymucs »

Name: Elymucs
Comment about Lemma Soft: Great thanks and appreciation for the game engine. I'm currently using it to improve my skills and more or less outlook in the Visual Novel arena. Looking forward to have a great overall experience! :D

bleuberry109
Projects: https://coffeabeans.itch.io/coffea-beans
IRC Nick: Bleu
Deviantart: bleuberry109

#5160 Post by bleuberry109 »

Hello everyone! :D

Name: Bleu (online name)
Website- Don't really have one but you can find me here https://www.deviantart.com/bleuberry109
Comment about Lemma Soft: This site has been amazing in helping my team and I find the different tools we need to code. It's cool to finally be a part of it. :D