Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Mmy-sama

#16 Post by Mmy-sama »

Ummm.... Hiya folks. I hate mushrooms, I wear briefs and I think i'm a cute guy but I'm not sure. Other than that, I go to a lot of anime conventions, and I never played tales of Lemma yet, but I plan to soon.

darkknight
Veteran

#17 Post by darkknight »

Wow i have not signed this yet...

Name: Jimmie
comments about Lemma Soft: If you were not here what whould anyone on this fourm do with all the free time...
Mushrooms: No

And I think I answered all the questions to the best of my knowledge...
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#18 Post by Otaku Dash »

Oops :shock: i can't belive that i forgot to sign here...

Name: Fábio
Webcomic: Got some ideas to start one :D
Comments on Lemma Soft: What can i say? It's one of the best things that happened to me! :D It made me met lots of diferent and interesting people, see new game releases, help me improve my skillz... and lots more. I'M ADDICTED TO LEMMA SOFT!!! :twisted: :D

Miko: You like mushrooms too?! :o I simply LOVE them :D Nothing beats a good stake with champignons(sp?). Be carefull of poisonous ones though! They can make you a mess... :x

Lily: I usually use boxers. Nothing much to it i guess XD

Krista: I don't think i'm a cute guy... but if you want you can find out :oops: :wink:
"Life is like a flower....take care of it and watch it bloom......only there will you see its true beauty" - Myself

"Emptiness....that is...true fear...."

-FEAR THE NARU PUNCH!!- :)

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#19 Post by Blue Lemma »

I just realized that until the site gets back up, no one new will come here :shock: I need guests so I can serve them tea and scones and make it look like people actually come here :P

... minus the scones

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#20 Post by Otaku Dash »

Blue Lemma wrote:I just realized that until the site gets back up, no one new will come here :shock: I need guests so I can serve them tea and scones and make it look like people actually come here :P

... minus the scones
You can put on the guestbook "if you want to sign....go to the foruns!" Lol with that maybe new ppl may come :D Just kidding i guess you're right about this....

*whisper* oh and if you need someone to give it an air here... i can alwas use my secret desguise kit offered to me in ninja school....oops!forget that last part... :D *whisper*

"OH! Tea and scones! Mind if i do?"
"Life is like a flower....take care of it and watch it bloom......only there will you see its true beauty" - Myself

"Emptiness....that is...true fear...."

-FEAR THE NARU PUNCH!!- :)

darkknight
Veteran

#21 Post by darkknight »

Blue Lemma wrote:I just realized that until the site gets back up, no one new will come here :shock: I need guests so I can serve them tea and scones and make it look like people actually come here :P
I guess we are not good enough for you...I get it now...It is ALL clear.
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder

#22 Post by Blue Lemma »

Oh, you know that's not true :cry:

I <3 my forumites! :D :D 8)

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016, Ren'Py tutorial series

#23 Post by Megaman Z »

Hiya.
Name: Megaman Z (pronounce last character as "Zeta", please)

Miko, I don't like mushrooms!

Lily, I ain't telling you!

Krista, ... uh... never mind. (I am male, though...)

Yes, to my knowledge, I DID come up with the quote in my signature, before anyone asks about it

oh, and Blue Lemma, any chance on the main site being restored anytime soon? just curious. (half because I want to redownload TOL1 but can't find it anywhere else!)
~Kitsune Zeta

darkknight
Veteran

#24 Post by darkknight »

Megaman Z wrote: Name: Megaman Z (pronounce last character as "Zeta", please)
And your real name would be?
Dont be shy...

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016, Ren'Py tutorial series

#25 Post by Megaman Z »

darkknight wrote:
Megaman Z wrote: Name: Megaman Z (pronounce last character as "Zeta", please)
And your real name would be?
Dont be shy...
the reason I don't put my real name on these forums (or any other) is that, logically, there's always at least one person that's trying to scam people by tricking them into divulging personal information, either publicly or through PM's. it's not that i'm shy, it's just a matter of security. (most people would be surprised what can be done to someone by just having their real name.)
~Kitsune Zeta

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#26 Post by rioka »

Megaman Z wrote:oh, and Blue Lemma, any chance on the main site being restored anytime soon? just curious. (half because I want to redownload TOL1 but can't find it anywhere else!)
You can find TOL1 at Ren'ai Archives here.

darkknight
Veteran

#27 Post by darkknight »

Megaman Z wrote: (most people would be surprised what can be done to someone by just having their real name.)
If you really think that...I doubt anyone can get anything from Jimmie...

Jerails
Veteran

#28 Post by Jerails »

Uh...Hold up...Who's Jimmie? *Reads a few posts up* Oh. Okay. Heh, I never really pay attention to names...I hardly even remember my own parent's names sometimes. I'm all shocked when my teachers call them by their real names. "What? That's not Milagros! That's Mom!" XD

Oh yeah. Sign sign.

Name : ...Oh trust...You want my pseudo-nym. Jeremy N.

Birthday : ...Crap, forgot.

Website : It's more of a school project than a site, so it's irrelevent.

Favorite website : Don't really have a favorite. Though I visit Keenspace, DeviantArt, SheezyArt, BoxTorrents, and Canned Dogs.

Comments on LemmaSoft : I've been here for what? Two years or somethin like that? Ya'll should know what I'm thinkin. Cat-girls, plain and simple. Put cat-girls in a game, and you've got me. Heck, you can make a game based entirely on guessing a number, but I swear, if I get a picture of a cat-girl for every correct guess, I'ma play that game.

Oh yeah, when the site went down, I got lost trying to find the forums...*Remembers whole event.*

Oh yeah...Nio's avatar rocks. Helps me with my lolita complex...
It's been a while, folks!

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#29 Post by rioka »

Jerails wrote:Oh yeah...Nio's avatar rocks. Helps me with my lolita complex...
You know... it would be ironic if that behind was a male's who happened to be dressed up as a female and is doing that because he is a guy and isn't ashamed of it. O.O

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder

#30 Post by Blue Lemma »

eclipse, you have just shattered all our fantasies :cry:

:lol:

Jerails: I don't know if you can have a lolita complex if you're only 16... or maybe you can but it's just more acceptable? Hmm... *puts catgirl Alice in the next game for you* jk :wink:

Oh yeah, new Alice pic... I should post sometime :D