Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
linka08
Tumblr: rikalinka
Deviantart: linka08

Re: Guestbook

#3991 Post by linka08 »

Hi I forgot to introduce myself too :')

My name is Linka but you can call me rika
I'm located in Indonesia
I like to draw digital or traditional

Nice to meet you guys! :D

Notus

#3992 Post by Notus »

Yo, I'm Notus. I'm a hobbyist game dev and I've worked with a lot of different game engines. I mainly write (even though English isn't my native language) but I also code and do art.

I like Ren'Py because it's pretty straightforward and easy enough to use for hobbyists. I haven't played a lot of visual novels, but those I've played were enough to make me give a shot at making my own.

Nice meeting you all.
Last edited by Notus on Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RouFleur
Soundcloud: rourou_ru

#3993 Post by RouFleur »

Hi, I'm a new member here
My name's Rou, from Indonesia.
I've played many visual novels, and I've been lurking in this forum for.. such a long time haha
anyway, I do a lot of things such as drawing, singing, and also code. But one thing I really love is video editing

Nice to meet you all!

sommer

#3994 Post by sommer »

Hello! I'm J, 23 year old female from Manila. Focus on plot and character development brought me to visual novels. Also currently developing my first one. :)

numerical_orders
Tumblr: numericalorders

#3995 Post by numerical_orders »

I'm very new here, but I hope to learn a lot from my experience here. I'm an artist, specializing in illustrative work and painting. I love playing visual novels and wanted to create one myself. But I'm not much of a writer ^^; So I came to these forums in hopes to help others with their visual novels! I'm always fascinated by the wonderful ideas and stories others can create! I hope I can help and continue to grow as an artist here and I look forward to working with some of you!

Twitter: choonpuchomp
Tumblr: numericalorders

Mark9870

#3996 Post by Mark9870 »

Hello world :D
I'm Mark, from Philippines. I became interested in VN's because of Katawa Shoujo and it inspired me to try and make one. I don't really remember how i got to VN's but i think it was from itch.io and VA11-HALLA. Nice meeting all of ya :) I could use a hand sometimes :P

DrewDrewstar
Projects: Persona 3.5 Platinum, Fukkuarn High
Tumblr: drewdrewstar
Deviantart: drewdrewstar

#3997 Post by DrewDrewstar »

Sup, I'm drew and ive been messing around with renpy for about a year very sporadically. Now me and my friend are working on making a silly persona fangame. Im 13, almost 14 and incrdibly gay. I mainly signed up 4 this cause i need some serious help with it. hope yall can help a tiny gay out

frybrows
Projects: LOVE! Cast
Tumblr: rurubies

#3998 Post by frybrows »

Hi!! =v=)//

I'm brand-new here, my name is Jen! But you can call me any variation of my user, that's fine. I dabbled very briefly in Ren'py a couple years ago, and never went anywhere with it. Now, I've got some real ideas I hope to put out there and am currently developing a cute little dating sim!!

I hope my time in this community will be educational and fun!

Dulcett0
Deviantart: Dulcetto

#3999 Post by Dulcett0 »

Hello all! I'm a humble artist by the name of Dulcetto. Nice to meet you all and I hope to participate in some interesting VN and dating sim projects in the near future to gain some experience under my belt \(*T▽T*)/~

My twitter: https://twitter.com/Dulcett0
My DA: http://dulcetto.deviantart.com/

tamacitas
Regular

#4000 Post by tamacitas »

I'm a dumb of not introducing myself o.o

Hello, I'm kyakyakyu! I have crazy interests towards art and languages. I love voice acting, I love being lonely with my keyboard, I love to doodle, practicing some random phonemes (?), and also addicted to read. Whether it be reading fiction, phonemes list (?), programming script...

Recently I often stalk LSF for any problems regarding my project (whether it be the script or resources)~ This place. Is. Awesome. And that's why I'm registering (?)

Let's be friends and I hope I can also help in things here!

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Tortichki // Zayay // Hero's Spirit
Deviantart: psyalera
itch: psyalera

#4001 Post by Alera »

Dulcett0 wrote:Hello all! I'm a humble artist by the name of Dulcetto. Nice to meet you all and I hope to participate in some interesting VN and dating sim projects in the near future to gain some experience under my belt \(*T▽T*)/~

Aaah, welcome to LSF Dulcetto!!! >v< I watch you on dA and reeeally love your art so I can't wait to see a VN with you starring in it as an artist!!!
Games:
❤️ Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]
❤️ Tortichki [Drag&Drop mini game]

Other games I've worked on:
My Heart's Flame Emissary of Starlight Freedom From Silence Sickness
And many more unannounced/secret projects. (. .)

Dulcett0
Deviantart: Dulcetto

#4002 Post by Dulcett0 »

Alera wrote:
Dulcett0 wrote:Hello all! I'm a humble artist by the name of Dulcetto. Nice to meet you all and I hope to participate in some interesting VN and dating sim projects in the near future to gain some experience under my belt \(*T▽T*)/~

Aaah, welcome to LSF Dulcetto!!! >v< I watch you on dA and reeeally love your art so I can't wait to see a VN with you starring in it as an artist!!!

Wow wow one of my watchers is here! I don't think we've been in any DA rp groups together, but I definitely recognize your name! Hello and thanks so much!

Yeah, I hope I can get working on a VN sometime within the coming months!!

akareed
Regular
Projects: Noted @ website

#4003 Post by akareed »

Hello everybody! :D
I'm akareed, I was previously a member of this forum, but the last time I logged in was over 1.5 years ago. :oops:
I'm still interested in the world of indie games and visual novels, I hope I get to participate in the development of a project sooner or later!

I'll try to be more active now that I have a fresh start, nice meeting new members and older members altogether! :mrgreen:

lyss

#4004 Post by lyss »

Yo, my name is Lyss. I've been lurking here for a while, but I wanted to start trying to post a little.

I'm kind of a jack-of-all-trades person, but I think I'm best at the programming aspect. I have a lot of ideas for games, so I hope to be able to complete some eventually.
I'm working on my first small project right now - I'd like to finish it by the end of summer.

I look forward to learning from everyone here!!

eGaeagirl

#4005 Post by eGaeagirl »

Hello,

My name is Elizabeth, and I'm from USA.

I've been playing a lot of Voltage visual novels lately for iPhone. Before that, I had an Android and loved playing Circle Pegasi(sp?) visual novels :3.

I love to draw and write stories. I have seen this forum before, would love to get advice and learn from others so I may develop my own visual novel with Ren'py. So excited to start!