Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
dobod
Projects: 1 day with Yuria, SPKB
Organization: Gamabunta

Re: Guestbook

#2971 Post by dobod »

I want to write too XD

I'm dobod, from Indonesia, there are so many Indonesian here .lol
I'm not into Visual Novel very much, just enjoy making it. :D
My english isn't good, but i hope it's understandable. I don't have any website dedicated for the purpose related to my visual novel creation. But i you're asking about Japan idol and subtitle , i have them. lol
Comment : I've been lurking here for a while, but just registered because need to ask something and i got a big project with my friends, so here i am..

HikaruNoHana

#2972 Post by HikaruNoHana »

Name: Federica
Comments about Lemmasoft: I love this site, and I hope to be helpful to you all :)

mbl

#2973 Post by mbl »

Name: mbl
Comments on Lemmasoft: Nice site, good projects.

I'm a learning programmer and long-time VN lover. I hope to bring out some completed games and help out in the cookbook some as my skills progress.

leCiel

#2974 Post by leCiel »

'Ello. ;)

Name: leCiel

Nice to meet you all. I'm new to visual novel (creation), and I like to draw, and do other stuff (whatever catches my attention at any given moment, I suppose). :)
Hopefully, I can learn to create my own vn in the future--very far off future...
Current progress is near non-existent (motivation is hard to muster up), which happens to be inversely proportional to my level of ambition. x)

elixir

#2975 Post by elixir »

Hey! My name is Elixir and I'm from the US. I've been writing since before I was a teenager (my first piece was a rewrite of Titanic when I was eight omggggg) and I do it freelance on special occasion. I also do a LOT of vexel artwork! [CLICK FOR ARTZ]!!

I've lurked in this community for a couple of years already, so I figured it was time to make an account!
I love horror and mystery! I also really like slice-of-life when it's realistic and sort of tragic and all those feels.
:) I WELCOME MYSELF.

misteen
Projects: makkurayami no serenade
Organization: Ninetyseven

#2976 Post by misteen »

Name: Misteen

Website: misteen.deviantart.com / misteen.tumblr.com / ameblo.jp/wasuretetamaruka/

Self introduction: Nice to meet you all ^ ^ I'm a webcomic artist now working on my first visual novel. I'm quite new to visual novel world, but last year I wrote a story and then I realized that it would fit well into vn format so here I am. I'm working on it with a teammate, Haru. Sadly I still haven't an English title for it ^ ^"

Comments about Lemmasoft: Lately I've been into this community a lot and I found it really helpful and inspiring!

celes91
Completed: Affection, Yuri Affection
Projects: Pure Affection
Tumblr: celeschere91
Deviantart: celes91

#2977 Post by celes91 »

Name: celes91
website:Don't have one (yet!) but I have an account on deviantart with my name
comments about Lemma Soft: I don't know!

I've just finished my first visual novel and I have some problem to write in English, please forgive my mistakes!

RavenBelmont
Regular

#2978 Post by RavenBelmont »

Name: Raven Belmont, but you can call me Martin if you wish.
Comments about Lemma Soft: This was the place I was looking for! I'm going to start making my own video games and, since I love Visual Novels, this is the kind of software I'm planning on creating.

In other words, I'm a full-time programmer and I know some scripting, I hope that my skills in programming will help me create good games. I speak both Spanish and English fluently and I'm good at making translations also... so any of you need a little help regarding some spanish content, I might be the guy you're looking for.

Thanks for reading.

Slenne

#2979 Post by Slenne »

Hi hi~
:)

Name:
I don't really like my real name orz,but you can call me Nessa,or just Slenne 8)
I'm...young okay?! ;A; i'm 16 you guys why do i feel old..
None,I don't think I will ever have a website myself..lol
Comment about Lemma Soft:
OMG I'm so glad I found this site,it's awesomee! c:thanks tumblr bb
Music:
I listen to all kind of music really,it doesn't matter the language either so if i like it,i like it~
My favorites genres though are : R&B and I'm loving K indie ❤ also i listen to kpop/jpop/etcetc 8)

A little bit about me:
Soo...I love love winter. I love cold things tbh. I just don't like hot weather ;AA; for real.
So when it rains,snow,i hear thunders or drops of water,starry skies..etc I just feel so..relaxed,like a fish in the water ☂
✎ I enjoy drawing too~and dancing even tho i'm not good at it omg

Oh yeah,I really like learning languages as well ,Spanish is my native language,I'm currently learning Korean but I also plan on studying/learning Japanese,Italian,Brazilian,Chinese,French..etc oh i'm trying to get better at English to hehe 8DD

If you guys want to get to know me better,I like making friends so~ :DD
Have and good day all of you!
And thanks for reading all my..weird stuff(?. lol

Heart of Art
Projects: The Untold Tale

#2980 Post by Heart of Art »

This will be short............................................HI :P I'm Rose
GUB GUB!

Lojact
Projects: Destiny

#2981 Post by Lojact »

Name: Lojact
Comments: Looks like a great website, trying to make a novel already.

Rinima
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: WtRF
Organization: Harmonic Dreams
IRC Nick: Rinima or Charlie
Deviantart: Emlindes

#2982 Post by Rinima »

Name: Charlotte
About me: I dislike mushrooms. In fact, they are my less favourite food in the whole world. Also, I like the colour blue, visual novels, anime and writing. And Dischan.
Anyway; please go ahead and talk to me, I'm quiet friendly really. I bit silly, but you'll get use to that.
I love stories that have a undertones and 'fence' (I'm a BBT fan) with tricky topics, which is usually the type of stories that I write.
I've been into VN's since I was about 14, loved the media, and wanted to contribute to one ever since.
My favourite vn is Dysfunctional Systems by Dischan, but I like the one's that VisualSake make as well, and Clannad. The first VK that I read was RE: Alistair I think (my memory is a tad blurry).
I'm also a fan of CombatPlayer (who yes, is in Dischan), for his music is simply stunning.

miwa

#2983 Post by miwa »

i want to be in the guestbook too ;A;~

Name Camila

Age 21

Location that's a secret...ok ok i'll tell you guys, I'm from Brazil (don't judge //º A º//). Although I lived in the US between 2012 and 2013~

Website don't have...yet
WAIT WAIT
I have this really old deviantart with bad art ;~; if it counts.. http://minorinnn.deviantart.com/

About me Well, I love animes since forever, but I don't play VNs that much. I've played some and I find them quite interesting, it's just that I'm lazy (= 3 =) and I prefer to just sit back and watch animes (except when the anime comes from a VN and the community says that the VN is good and the anime is terrible lol). I like mystery/dark themes, so I love Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate, Saya no Uta and Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni.
I also like romance and heartwarming stories.
I play Love Plus (or better, new love plus, on the 3ds), and Rinko is my waifu <3
I study japanese but I'm not that good, so I don't usually play visual novels in Japanese (i only manage to play Love Plus cause love conquers all lol)

And yay that's it, let's be friends i don't bite~ (unless you're a cute girl fufufu /scares everyone away/)

~(if it makes things less worse, I'm a girl myself and i have a boyfriend!)~
Last edited by miwa on Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Armee
Veteran

#2984 Post by Armee »

Rinima wrote:I dislike mushrooms. In fact, they are my less favourite food in the whole world.
We just become friend, I can't stand of its smell

Kirioko

#2985 Post by Kirioko »

Hello I'm Kirioko, or just Kiri. ;w; I'm from the US.

I came here for the same reason everyone else did.... heh.

That's all...