Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
BlueRoseMaidenAras
Regular

Re: Guestbook

#871 Post by BlueRoseMaidenAras »

Hello!

I am not really good at drawing... But, i have a creative mind! :) I really like the visual novels here and I hope that I will learn and finish making one too ^-^
Though since i am suck a noob i am still confused o.o... Oh well :wink:

Wish me luck! And Good luck to all of you! :D
please join! <3

http://erigot-academy.deviantart.com/

Arasettie+ Jaden= Jadettie
Arasettie + Atticus= Attisettie
Arasettie+ Christopher= Chrisettie
Arasettie+ Gale= Galettie
Christopher+ Elaine= Christaine
Atticus+ Vanessa= Attissa
Emile+ Arasettie= Emisettie
Christopher+ Ariana= Christiana
Atticus+ Eris= Attis
Jaden+ Valentia= Jalentia
Gale+ Nami= Gami
Gale+ Iruzu= Garuzu

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#872 Post by Blue Lemma »

Meems wrote:Um, yeah. I like tea.

:D
Tea is my favorite, too :mrgreen:
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

Ghurdrich
Projects: Five (WiP)

#873 Post by Ghurdrich »

Hey everybody. The name's Ghurdrich, I just registered. I've been lurking around here for a while, trying to soak up as much info as possible for the development of my current VN project. Been spending time (lurking) in the WiP and Skills Development section, although with the advent of me finally creating an account, I'll probably do my best to be an active member of the community in general, where I can.

Hmm... About my VN experience? Well, if anything, I'd consider myself a writer. My current project currently has about 12000 words, and it's probably about 10-20% complete (I'll post a more in-depth topic in the WiP section eventually, so look forward to it.) This is also my first project, and it's destined to become my first complete project as well.

I'm a huge Type-Lunatic, and it shows. That's been my major influence in my work so far, and it's what got me into Visual Novels in the first place (first Fate/Stay Night, then Tsukihime) although I've also played (and enjoyed) Clannad. And it's that sort of caliber that I'm hoping to live up to with my work, eventually.

I'm honestly just getting started, but I'm plunging full steam ahead. My eventual goal is to be good enough to maybe make some money with my work, but for now, I charge as much as I've paid, which is... Nothing.

So anyways, that's my business here. Hope to get off to a good foot, and I'm sure I'll see you around.
*Smoke bomb*

majes
Projects: NaNoRenO Game

#874 Post by majes »

Hey, I'm majes. I first experienced VNs with Four Leaf Studio's Katawa Shoujo Act 1 demo almost a year ago and am currently reading through Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni. My roommate and I heard about NaNoRenO and decided it'd be a fun thing to try out. So until March I'll probably be just lurking around soaking up knowledge and learning the ins and outs of Ren'Py. As for skills, honestly I can't write well or draw (except I can sketch fish, specifically bass, but that has proven entirely worthless) but I have confidence in my ability to code. I have experience with Python, which hopefully should help in learning Ren'Py.

Aurelia-Aurora
Regular
Projects: Learning Japanese VN

#875 Post by Aurelia-Aurora »

Welcome everyone. :)
Currently Working On One (1) Game
Story: 100%
Sprites: 25%
Script: 17%
Programming: 0%
Characters: 95%
Event CGs: 0%
Backgrounds: 0%

Negi

#876 Post by Negi »

Hi everybody~!

The ppl call me "Negi". I usually draw quite random things... may be think also random plots and stories, but a while ago a friend of mine proposed me making a VN. Since then I've been working in it. Maybe I'm not so god as some of you, but I'm trying getting better :DMay be one day I'll be able to show you my crappy work XP

Aurelia-Aurora
Regular
Projects: Learning Japanese VN

#877 Post by Aurelia-Aurora »

Negi wrote:Hi everybody~!

The ppl call me "Negi". I usually draw quite random things... may be think also random plots and stories, but a while ago a friend of mine proposed me making a VN. Since then I've been working in it. Maybe I'm not so god as some of you, but I'm trying getting better :DMay be one day I'll be able to show you my crappy work XP
Welcome, enjoy your stay. :)
Currently Working On One (1) Game
Story: 100%
Sprites: 25%
Script: 17%
Programming: 0%
Characters: 95%
Event CGs: 0%
Backgrounds: 0%

Izdubar
Projects: The Silent Wolf

#878 Post by Izdubar »

Hey everyone, name's Izdubar. I'm in college in the United States and have been lurking around for a bit, trying to get some information on this or that and just figuring out how VN production actually works. I probably won't post much at all - I don't know enough to actually give valid input.

I've read through Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime, Katawa Shoujo (Act 1), and the Answer. I'm currently reading Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and can't wait until the Fate/Hollowed Ataraxia translation is finished.

I suppose I'm more of a writer than an artist or composer. I've been trying to write ideas and short stories, but never really get the nerve to finish unless I have a deadline. I'm hoping NaNoRenO will motivate me to get ideas in order and I might have a submission, though I might have to wait another year. We'll see, I guess.

Enthalpy

#879 Post by Enthalpy »

Hi there, I'm Enthalpy. I actually registered a while back under another name, but due to a spontaneous brain failure I interpreted the AFTER 1997 people as older than BEFORE 1997. So I was hit by a COPPA form, and I made this account. Whoops, sorry about that. I rarely post on forums, but I decided to say hi anyways :D I'm going to talk a lot, but I suggest you just skip to the tl;dr.

So about me...
I'm a junior in high school right now. I think the best way to describe me would be that I'm a tinkerer. I've done a variety of things on the internet since my fascination with computers in 9th grade: I've fansubbed a few dramas (proper subtitles, not the hilarious SubRip ones that look as if they've been run through a translator on those Korean drama websites), scanlated manga, make the printer display INSERT COIN, learned proper usage of HijackThis, ROM hacked games... And I secretly plan to major in computer science and Japanese someday.

As to why I'm here trying to learn how to make visual novels when I should be out there doing volunteer service to look good on college apps. I live in the Bay Area, and I attend one of the top public high schools in the United States. I'm just another Chinese kid in this school that comprises of over 80% Chinese and Indians. Naturally, our school is cutthroat in the competition to get into Stanford or Berkeley or [insert Ivy League school here]. Here, the typical kid that doesn't want to end up going to community college is officer of at least 3 clubs (two of which are self-started), part of the track and badminton teams, editor of the yearbook and/or newspaper, takes at least 3 AP tests a year, and left skews the SAT score distribution. At this point, I'm going to say that I'm none of these things because the way my peers suck up to teachers and cheat on homework and tests for the 4.0 GPA disgusts me, I have no intention of doing that, and that makes me one of the "loners." My parents immigrated from communist China, so they insist on holding my hand for everything as they systematically design my life plan like a Sims project. This is a problem because I don't ever do anything I wouldn't enjoy, so now I'm stuck with nothing to do, and there are pissed parents behind me.

My friends are in track, club meetings, and summer programs for the apps. Even though they admit to not enjoying the activities. I'm not. But I'd feel behind if I just stuck around playing Cave Story all day, so here I am. I'm going to make a kinetic novel that documents my own wry experience of Mission life (there, now you have a clue which high school I attend). If not for anything else, I'll do it just because I enjoy doing something for the sake of doing it, whining about how BF Skinner was right and the nature vs. nature debate is dead, and it's not something I'm pressured into doing FOR THE APPS. When I finish this, I can stand up proud with my friends knowing that I've done something special too, however trivial.

tl;dr Hi, call me Enthalpy. I'm going to make a kinetic novel because I think it'll be great fun, and I don't have to say it was for the apps. In it, I will whine about how contemporary kids at Mission disgust me, how my parents disgust me, how degenerate today's school crazed students' morals have gotten, and how psychology has fabulously predicted everything about human nature and behavior by random sampling trillions of people and then standardizing the results into a highly structured procedural algorithm that relies upon theoretical analyses that people breathe in as gospel one day and then laugh at their ludicrousness the next (which has already been anticipated as hindsight bias. I see what you did thar). I'm new to the visual novel scene, so I hope that you forgive me for any newbie problems that I may have. I have the bad habit of talking way more than necessary so... ummm. SoYeah. Hi :D

I love curry, potatoes, retrogaming, and TvTropes. Anyone else?

Sapphire

#880 Post by Sapphire »

Hey everyone!

My name's Sapphire and my friend referred me to this site (this is pretty freakin' sweet). I can't draw or write to save my life, but I can voice act, and that's what I'm here to offer.

Here's my voice demo reel. I'm not sure where this kinda stuff is supposed to go so someone direct me (please). :3

My favorite Visual Novel happens to be Umineko No Naku Koro Ni irght now. It's actually the first one I ever played and I enjoyed every bit of it. I'm currently waiting on an EP6 translation. :X

So, hi! :D

Sukisho

#881 Post by Sukisho »

(waves at sapph)

So yeah a friend of mine told me to come here since I was getting back into art and all (which you can check mine out here http://sailorstarflare.deviantart.com/), plus had just voiced for one of her VN projects and I thought it was pretty cool and wanted to check out more on this stuff :D

More on me can be found here http://voice.tattoo-kiss.net/

Atakanbasturk
Projects: Making(or collecting) anime's erotic videos

#882 Post by Atakanbasturk »

First of all hello everyone.

Name:Atakan Baştürk
Comments about Lemma Soft: This site categorized like I want. I like this site.

shadow190
Projects: Kidnapping Love

#883 Post by shadow190 »

Hi!

Name: Shad
Location: Austria (that's in Europa, next to Germany... My native language is German. =) )
Comments about Lemmasoft... Uh... oo" It's... Kool?
I dunno, I just got here a few minutes ago. xD

btw. because my English is not that good, I registered as "shaddow190" the first time..
Now I'd need a sign by my parents because I didn't get it... I'm actually 16 ^^° (I can even prove it .3.)
Could somebody help me...?

Elrik-C

#884 Post by Elrik-C »

I live in Texas.
I don't have a website.
I really liked TOL1.
:D

IxIoN
Regular
Projects: Thinking

#885 Post by IxIoN »

Name: Youcare? I really dont like to say my name in the internet
Comments about Lemma Soft: Its quite good. You can perfectly make a VN with it.

I have been here for a while but I havent signed here.
This is my World.
Look forward to my game.
Thinking