Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Hanachi

Re: Guestbook

#3376 Post by Hanachi »

Name: Hanachi Reika

EDIT: Erasing things about me. Sorry if I shouldn't edit ancient posts like this.
Last edited by Hanachi on Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ringo_ni_ringo
Projects: Spinoza Rosa

#3377 Post by ringo_ni_ringo »

My name is Zoe, I'm from PA but I currently live in AZ.
My website is: http://apples.photofolio.org/
And I think this forum is really helpful, I've been lurking for a while, looking for stuff about ren'py, and I finally made an account.
>_<
My family calls me 'Apples' because I love and can eat a lot of apple-ly(?) things. On other sites, my usernames usually have "apples" or "ringo" in them. I'm totally up for talking to people, so don't be afraid to talk to me.

Hajimehs

#3378 Post by Hajimehs »

Name: Maria.
Website: I have too many, but I don't have any professional ones yet, so... um o.o
Comments: Not quite any yet, sorry >n<
Mushrooms: I love them on Pizza =w=

Dalya

#3379 Post by Dalya »

Hello everyone!
Name: Dalya
I like visual novels a lot, and when I learned that there are people who make their own visual novels, I was delighted! I like drawing a lot, so I had this thought of maybe helping someone who can't draw themselves to create something good. Hope to find some nice project where my help may be needed :)
Don't have a web-site, only a page on deviantart: http://dalya-novae.deviantart.com/gallery/

Bernardo
Organization: Looking for a team

#3380 Post by Bernardo »

Hello there!

So, I'm a writer, with a background in music. I'm looking forward to writing cool VNs. I've played some in the distant past, but most recently Christine Love's work, also Save the Date. I also like Persona 4-style life sim elements. I have some ideas, let's see how it goes!

Comments: Ren'py is great. I'm a noob.

Love,

Bernardo

Asceai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: a battle engine

#3381 Post by Asceai »

Dalya wrote:I like visual novels a lot, and when I learned that there are people who make their own visual novels, I was delighted! I like drawing a lot, so I had this thought of maybe helping someone who can't draw themselves to create something good. Hope to find some nice project where my help may be needed :)
Don't have a web-site, only a page on deviantart: http://dalya-novae.deviantart.com/gallery/
That is a wonderful style. You've got a fantastic mastery of colour in some of these pieces too.

TanteDante

#3382 Post by TanteDante »

Name: Steph

I want to make a cool game :D
But at the moment I have no story ideas, so I want to help some others with my art, cause i like digital painting :)
And I like Yuri/Shojo-Ai.... so, if there's someone with a cool Story in this Genre, I would be suuuuperhappy to make the drawings :3

@ Hanachi
Hey cooool :D
another yuri-fan :3
Do you have a yuri script in work?? I would love to make an adult yuri-game :D
*happily dancing around* :DDDD

sothcsp
Projects: The Past Me (WORKING TITLE)

#3383 Post by sothcsp »

Nickname: Sothcis

About myself: I am Filipino-Japanese. I am a guy that has a passion for stories and drawing. I tend to write horror or drama stories most of the time but I always like looking for something new.
I hope to create a game that will bring a tear to a man's eye or scare the crap out of someone. I like anything clock related, anything cold and sweet. But I don't like a cold-heart though and I hate anything sharp, bitter and hot. My hobbies are computers, coding, reading, writing, drawing and playing Pokémon. As of now (the moment I'm typing this) I am making the beta ver. of my game and I hope for all to play it!

This community here... I love it.

Love you guys.

PS: Full homo.

PSPS: Talk to me guys... I like to talk and chat because I have nobody here to talk to. :(

Sigma
Projects: Flowers of Vanrie

#3384 Post by Sigma »

Name: Sigma, Siggy
Comments about the website: I've been lurking around here and checking up on it every once in a while. I really like this site and the community. Everyone seems really helpful so that was great encouragement for me to join. I hope that I can bring something to the table eventually!

About myself: I'm a complete rookie when it comes to scripting and similar technical things, however, I'm determined to learn! Character and world designs are more to my liking with some writing on the side (you see, I used to participate heavily in pbp roleplay forums until my obsession went overboard - haha). Currently, I'm working on a little otome right now but progress is very slow due to school and such. The stories I typically write up are very... romantic... and all the candidates tend to be made out of cheese... I'm working on that witty and clever portion! Though I do tend to love anything sci-fi and fantasy. Those magical spells and laser guns are something that I can't do without!

Aside from that, I'm an anime lover but I wouldn't put myself on the same level as an otaku. I like to knit, swim, sing, and cuddle! Cuddles are always nice! Oh!! And chemistry! I love chemistry very much! :D

Hehe. I'm a little awkward when it comes to socializing but I'm friendly and a chat is always welcomed! So bear with me please ;)

mirukun

#3385 Post by mirukun »

Name: Miru
Comments: I'm a beginner at this but hopefully can make a start on my own project in the coming months. ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

About Myself: I've been drawing for about 7 years now and only for the past few months have had access to a tablet (which I'm still getting to grips with) and I also write a lot. I'm currently a student in England and I drink a lot of tea and eat a lot of cake. (〃・ω・〃)Some of my favourite visual novels are the Grisaia series and Steins;Gate.

Altsune
Completed: Let's go! Hiragana, Let's go! Katakana, Let's go! Hangul
Organization: Madame Motoko
Github: https://github.com/MadameMotoko
itch: Motoko

#3386 Post by Altsune »

Name: Altsune (or Ovada, but just call me Altsune)
Comments about Lemmasoft: Ren'py is making it easy to make my goals come to life.

harley

#3387 Post by harley »

Name: Harley
Website: http://pattsan.tumblr.com (art tag: my dumb drawings)
About me: I got into VNs a few years ago I think? I love love love science and math (unpopular opinion ik ;; ) and mysteries! I draw a lot but my style just kinda does what it wants. I've got no confidence in my writing, which is why I haven't officially started anything, but I'm toying with the idea of a detective VN. B)

soulmachina

#3388 Post by soulmachina »

Name: Maki-Lala
Flavor: BL
I've been stalking this forum for probably about a year now. I draw sometimes. Hi, forum.

One Shooting Star

#3389 Post by One Shooting Star »

Name: Just call me Star.
Website: I don't really have one, but I have a deviantArt if you want to check it out.

I've been stalking this forum since a while back. I've always wanted to make a visual novel, but never really started any projects, and probably won't anytime soon. Neverless, I am an artist, and the art community here seems helpful and nice so hopefully I can improve on that aspect.

I'm also interested at learning to create music digitally. I can play some instruments, and I've always adored music as much as I adore art.

Anyway, it's nice to meet everyone here and I hope we all get along!

Whimsical Conductor
Projects: Alice and Cursed Wonderland, Like She Had Wings

#3390 Post by Whimsical Conductor »

Name: Whimsical, Conductor, Whimsy - I don't really care

Yes, I'm Canadian. I also like Hockey. I'm pretty darned stereotypical. I'm also an exhausted university student who stalks the forum to procrastinate from studying and admire the work of such talented, dedicated individuals.

I know absolutely nothing about coding or anything about making a VN really. However, I mainly came here to offer my services as a writer. I'm pretty confident with my skills there as an English major and someone who writes a lot of fiction, hoping to someday publish a novel if I'm lucky. Additionally, I've had time to hone my skills since as a terribly busy student, I'm a hermit who never steps out of the house (if that doesn't make me sound like a loser, I don't know what will).

I would just love to contribute to someone's idea, whether by proofreading or weaving a magical tale that makes people blubber and cry, react with inappropriate anger, die laughing, smile uncontrollably, or in some cases, all of the above. Then, in a glorious moment, see the product of our blood, sweat and tears come to fruition.

I'm pretty versatile, though I do work mainly with romance and secondarily with fantasy and adventure. And I'm great at torturing characters and filling things to the brim with angst, but also with writing a lighthearted, fluffy story that makes one turn to mush.

I'm also annoyingly chatty and always open to a chat (look at that redundancy carefully, folks). Nice to be here on this forum!
Last edited by Whimsical Conductor on Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.