Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
iiStarCandy
Regular
Projects: Bored to Death, Trying to Walk
IRC Nick: Yoh-An
Tumblr: saseum-ssi
Deviantart: yoh-an

Re: Guestbook

#2521 Post by iiStarCandy »

Hello! My name is...well, you can call me Asuka for now. I'm a girl, by the way.
My age is an odd number between 10 and 20 that I will assure you is NOT 11.
I'm a native speaker of English and a few other languages.
I love to draw, and one day when I'm done with Keeper, I might decide to draw for other visual novel makers. I'm too busy with school and Keeper right now to let more things slide into my list of things to do.
You can check out some more stuff at my blog: tsukiyomihoshi.blogspot.com

--
Logo blog: http://yoh-an.blogspot.com/
Personal blog: http://saseum-ssi.tumblr.com/
deviantArt: http://yoh-an.deviantart.com/
I make logos from time to time.

mayshing
Regular
Completed: Once an Artist, E-Depth Angel: Pinocchio's Murder
Projects: Be Mine Mr. Divine, Mizuchi, Assess K
Organization: Altabe Studio LLC
Deviantart: Mayshing

#2522 Post by mayshing »

screen name: mayshing
Not a native English speaker but has been around USA for 15 years.

I was a manga artist only recently turn to game developer, I'm interested in getting into the english visual novel field with renpy.
I'm extremely grateful for the work done by the Renpy community and the development of the software for us to use for free. :)
Hopefully my future games can add to its glory. XD

Azotal

#2523 Post by Azotal »

My name is Ryan, and I'm new here :)

I have no website, and this is my first time really looking at this page. I like VNs though so I thought I'd give this a shot. Working on making one now :)

I'm living in Beijing, China. Hi all.

nobutsuna
Regular
Projects: My Heart's Flame, 7KPP, Memories of Summer Winds, Requiescence

#2524 Post by nobutsuna »

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie
one of my friends introduced me here, I really wanted to be involved in a project from the aspect of character design :) hope I can get a chance here, have a nice day everyone :D

Pirate_affair

#2525 Post by Pirate_affair »

Hello!
My name is Grace, I'm from Singapore and my website (if you may call it that, is http://pirateaffair.tumblr.com. I have to say that there might be some BL stuff in there, so please avoid it if it's not your cuppatea. If so, please visit my devart, http://forbiddenist.deviantart.com, it's safer there. :)
I'm a big fan of VN (I play a lot of them.) and I'm glad a forum like this exists for potential creators and players. It's really amazing. :D
Um. Well. I'm an art student, so I do art? I'm a big fan of crime, mystery and fantasy.
Please look after me! >_<;

SevenDecade

#2526 Post by SevenDecade »

Hey! Name's Seven, currently living in the U.S. Even though I've played VNs for many years, I'm just starting to get into making them. Hope I'll get along with everyone and have a good time here.

Snowjoker
Regular
Completed: None =0
Projects: EX-Terminators[RPG/VN Hybrid]

#2527 Post by Snowjoker »

Well, never hurts to introduce, so I'm Snowjoker. Actually, I'm only on forums to post a little review and will be pretty inactive but I'll formally join on another day in the future.

Kisora

#2528 Post by Kisora »

Name : -
Comments : Lemmasoft looks like a cool place to hang around. I really enjoy reading visual novels and I am currently trying to make one, so having an account here and talking to people should be helpful and interesting. ^ ^

SunshineMellow

#2529 Post by SunshineMellow »

So hello everyone! My name is Mellow, I'm from South Texas, and I'm very excited to be a part of this community. Just recently have I discovered using Ren'Py for creating VN's. I'm fairly a beginner to using Python and Lua, so I think using Ren'Py will be a good way for me to learn Python in a fun sort of manner. Plus since I happen to be a gay male, I feel I feel especially interested in making some LGBT visual novels. I'm looking forward to getting to know more of the community and learning a great deal along the way.

JumpJump
Veteran
Projects: 9413
Organization: 2wo dollars

#2530 Post by JumpJump »

Where do I start? Well, I think I'd better introduce myself.

You can call me JumpJump and I'm from the UK. It was only 5 days ago I found that Ren'py even existed. so I'm still learning.

I've been drawing for almost fifteen years but due to, let's say, less then supporting people, I've been set back quite a bit. Luckily I am in a good place in my life and my drawing and story skills are coming back to me. This community feels like a good place and I hope to give something back as time go's on. I'll be posting something in the "Ideas" topic hopefully soon.

mraaagh

#2531 Post by mraaagh »

Introductions- a little late, but let's do this! / o /

You can call me Maru, I'm a Malaysian student who's still trying to find their way around Ren'py. Although I do like drawing, I'm more towards the writing side of creating VNs. I've many ideas I'd like to go about and feel like turning them into VNs would be a good medium for them. The community feels pretty cool and I hope to be around for a while. :>

DeeKay
Veteran

#2532 Post by DeeKay »

Whoa, there seems to be a regular flow of new registrations !
In any case, welcome to all new members ! :)
-- No longer active --
-- English/French Translation topic here
-- Hope~ - Symphony of Tomorrow alpha demo playthrough here (1h35mn long video !)

-- Current avatar by SilverHyena => her DA account

-- Check out this project if you have some time !

Biotikos
Regular
Projects: Eien no Mirai
Organization: Biotikos Development

#2533 Post by Biotikos »

Hi ~
My name's Ray, spanish VN developer - programmer and storyliner.

Since my (in Spanish) project has been taking into non-stop development status (since I got some drawers and music composers), I came here to search for help and tips, to colabore in the community in general...

I'm the founder of Biotikos Development (in Spanish), a Spanish-based foundation for Visual Novels creation. Since our begginings in early 2011, I've always been programming on my own, with the adittion and the leaving of other helpers...

Well, if you want to know more, just ask!

RangerDanger
Regular

#2534 Post by RangerDanger »

Hello everyone.

Name's Ranger. I am a programmer by trade (backend web development, atm). I am a programmer/general web dev for Stewart Class 7 Studios.

I have been around these forums for a few months now, mostly just lurking, but I figured it was high time to try and start posting on here more!

tinytim12

#2535 Post by tinytim12 »

Hello world!

I'm a writer by trade, having completed novels, short stories and various other works which I've strewn across the internet. None of them, however, have been as epic as creating a visual novel. As a huge fan of the Japanese culture, I'm SUPER hyped by the prospect and have taken it upon myself to craft my first visual novel with the remaining three months of free time that I have left.

It may either bear fruit or fail miserably. In any case, watch out for me! I might soon start posting here to get a better feel of how the business of visual novels is like.