Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
katriadoodles
Tumblr: katriadoodles
Deviantart: katriadoodles
itch: katriadoodles

Re: Guestbook

#5341 Post by katriadoodles »

Hiya everyone!

My name is Katarina and my pronouns are she/her.
I'm an illustrator, digital designer and (newbie) writer interested in making some visual novels and perhaps other types of games as well one day.

As I have no programming experience I'm guessing I'll be spending a lot of time reading and researching those kinds of posts on here but apart from that I'm really excited to find my place in a community of fellow creatives. I'm also really happy to be a forum member once again, since they were really popular when I first started using the internet.

If you are perhaps interested in checking out my art I'm @katriadoodles on most social media sites and there's also my portfolio www.katriadoodles.com

empardopo

#5342 Post by empardopo »

Hi,

Name: empardopo

I've just installed ren'py and I am newbie! :-)

Senroc

#5343 Post by Senroc »

Hello, I am Senroc and I am a solo aspiring developer planning a fantasy musical visual novel/interactive graphic novel in my free time! Starting off with a small-scale, free prequel; which will then lead into a more ambitious commercial series of VNs. I've got the hang of Ren'Py (for the most part) and I'm making the music and sound design myself, but I think I'd have to look for artists once the story plan is more concrete as I can't draw for toffee. ^^;

I'm really looking forward to talking to more Ren'Py developers; the VN medium is such an underrated one!

Pronouns: she/they

The_Stuserba

#5344 Post by The_Stuserba »

Hello! I'm are Stuserba!
I'm currently a VNdev at night and an office worker at day.
I've been a lurker on this forum since 2016 and decided why not make my own project lately.

Right now I'm writing a kinetic novel to start getting hang of Ren'py and will be adding more features to my project!
Nice to meet you all :)

hanc

#5345 Post by hanc »

Hey, internet!

I'm Hannah (pronouns she/her) and I'm a senior design student in college. I decided to make my BFA project a VN despite having never made one before so we'll see how that goes.

Thanks for having me!

Lucis Triad Games
itch: lucis-triad-games

#5346 Post by Lucis Triad Games »

Hi!
We are Luci's Triad Games, an indie studio from Spain formed by three fine arts students: Celia, Enci and Naru.
We just started working in our first visual novel (Out of A-Line).
Apart from visual novels, we also want to do webcomics and explore other ways of storytelling.
Our stories topic's vary, but what we always like to have is a diverse cast and an exploration of human relationships.
Our Itch.io: https://lucis-triad-games.itch.io/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LucisTriadGames

gutsandcuts

#5347 Post by gutsandcuts »

Hiya! I'm Adri and I'm a NSFW content artist (you can find my works on my Twitter!), currently very motivated to turn my art into a visual novel, a project that started a few days ago, so I'm very much a newbie. I really want to learn how to code properly to make more interesting games, so that's why I joined the forum! Please be patient with me if you ever decide to give me a hand around the forum!

Alianora_La_Canta
Projects: Budacanta
Organization: ImpararBuddy
Tumblr: alianoralacanta
itch: alianora-la-canta
Discord: Alianora La Canta#8170

#5348 Post by Alianora_La_Canta »

Hello, I am Alianora La Canta (she/her, but not especially fussy), from Derbyshire.

I'm in the process of developing my first visual novel, a slice-of-life travel game called Budacanta, in Ren'Py. An excerpt of Budacanta is available at the Spring Thing 2021 interactive fiction festival. Eventually I hope to release the full version - and other visual novels that I have yet to start - commercially.

Previously, I have worked in IT support and proofreading (as well as some jobs not directly relevant to visual novel creation). My writing is better than my music creation, which in turn is better than my artwork. Ren'Py is my first successful venture into programming (on a previous attempt to learn programming, I broke Scratch. By accident). Ren'Py helps me because it is fairly robust, and very clear in telling me what I need to do to fix problems.

While I do not have a personal website yet, I have linked to where my excerpt is located.

Likes: the colour blue, travelling, motorsport, reading (sci-fi, fantasy and non-fiction), retro PC games.

ItsMeDevRoland
Completed: Why Wont You Love Me?
Projects: Why Wont You Love Me?
itch: https://itsmedevrola

Starting

#5349 Post by ItsMeDevRoland »

Hi, Im ItsMeDevRoland,
i am living in Philippines,
I dont have any website...
Comments: I started this day, which means, i havent comment yet :(
==============================
I am a simple, and a dumb developer, i am the only one continuing the game,
i cant simply talk to people, i am a grade 8 student, and using My moms Date of birth cause why not...
i didnt get kicked, or banned in any stuff, as im a good role model... im once a good and friendly person
until someone cracked it... :D
I love Science, but i love jesus, i believe in World Piece, but i also believe War, i wish, people will like me too:mrgreen:

TigerPulp
Completed: Two Slices of Love
itch: tigerpulp

#5350 Post by TigerPulp »

Hello! I'm TigerPulp
I'm from Argentina
I Don't have a website yet
I'm currently developing my own VN!

moondisorder
Projects: Rubble and Rust - an Australian horror story
Github: moondisorder
itch: moondisorder

#5351 Post by moondisorder »

Hi I'm Vela. I'm from South Australia. Not any good at programming, more of a storyteller and artist. I've been getting really frustrated trying to understand programming the little things, but am focused on making a good story for now.

nikiocha
Tumblr: nikiocha
Deviantart: nikiocha
Discord: nikiocha#8715

#5352 Post by nikiocha »

Hi there everyone!
I'm nikiocha or simply Niki, an artist from Germany.

I've been a VN fan for years but have only decided now to actually get into creating one.
Currently I'm only active as an artist, since I am busy with university, but I am working on my writing and programming as well.

Looking forward to this forum and hope to learn a lot!

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nikiocha/?hl=de
Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/nikiocha

Glen

#5353 Post by Glen »

Hello! I am new to Lemmasoft. I've only been writing since July of 2020.

I have absolutely no talents, but I enjoy writing stories. I've always been too embarrassed to share these stories, but I hope here I'll be able to overcome these fears of being rejected. I am an English-speaker, but I too have difficulty expressing myself. I'm interested in coding games, creating mvp, and processes automatization.

I'm new to all of this, writing, Lemmasoft, and I'll be recruiting, (If I gain the courage!) so please take care of me! Thank you!

mavyxdawn
Regular
Github: mavyxdawn
itch: zeillearnings
Discord: _zeil

#5354 Post by mavyxdawn »

Hi, everyone! I've actually posted here 5 years ago but so much has changed so I want to reintroduce myself.

Hi, I'm Mavyx! I also go by the name Zeil. I'm a game developer (4+ years exp) and I was interested in Ren'py 11 years ago. In fact, it's what inspired me to be a game developer. I was so in love with games and Visual Novels that I took a CS degree and now I'm a game developer. I have a YouTube Channel which teaches game development. There's also a video that teaches Ren'Py.

I do art but I'm not that good haha. Still, I plan to improve!
Last edited by mavyxdawn on Tue May 04, 2021 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
YouTube: Zeil Learnings
itch.io: Zeil Learnings

cygni
Completed: I'm Just Here to Change the Lights, Yoga Bear, from that moment she neglected the world, Snow Angel, One Hell of a Coffee Shop
itch: cygni

#5355 Post by cygni »

Hello! I'm cygni. I'm a writer/editor based in the US. I'm interested in narrative focused games and the overlap between IF and VN games.

The first visual novel I ever played was Hotel Dusk: Room 215 and it's always been one of my favorite games. However, I didn't really get into visual novels as a medium until recently after playing games like Cupid and DDLC.

I'm hoping to learn about new VNs on this forum and maybe work on some too!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/cygni_a
Itch: https://cygni.itch.io/