Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
HumbertTheHorse
Regular
Projects: ... ...

Re: Guestbook

#1036 Post by HumbertTheHorse »

Hi, been following Ren'Py, and visual novels in general, off and on for sometime. Would love to make one at some point.

Name: Humbert The Horse or just HH

Anyway it feels great just signing in :)

cloudyssky
Veteran
Completed: Alone
Projects: Many failed ones

#1037 Post by cloudyssky »

Welcome new comers! Glad to always see new faces here!
Projects:
Alone- (Horror/Sci-Fi) Complete! Link
Demokratiya- (Adventure/Action) I'm kind of winging it with this one. Goal is 100,000 words. Yeah, it's gonna take a while.
{Last worked on Sept/28 : Word count (coding and all) ~4500}

ziaziany
Regular

#1038 Post by ziaziany »

Name: ziaziany (you can call me zia)
comments about Lemma Soft: I love playing otome games >_< and I love drawing. So I think of creating my own one .
I just getting started with renpy (quite difficult for me)
Anyways thanks renpy for the great software foe making VN

nice to meet you all~

Topagae

"Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit a

#1039 Post by Topagae »

"Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit..."
Last edited by Topagae on Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cianci

#1040 Post by cianci »

Name: Thiago Cianci

Well, I'm making some games with renpy, but it's complicated. Hope to see your projects and learn from you guys

Maestro

#1041 Post by Maestro »

Totally signed!

LinWest
Regular
Projects: Painted Walls, Pyrexia, & a secret

#1042 Post by LinWest »

So, I should probably sign this.

I'm Lin West, residing in the US.
My DevArt
Amphoterik - My Project Website

Cannot thank PyTom enough for making Ren'py. It makes the coding process so much easier, which is much needed when it takes so much time to do everything else involved with making a visual novel. I write, I draw, I tinker with code till it works, and do crafty things. I'm working on several projects at once, but haven't posted too much info on them anywhere.
Last edited by LinWest on Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lin West @Deviant Art

Working on:

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#1043 Post by LVUER »

Wow!? You can't thank PyTom even after he made RenPy and so much supports? That's cruel you know... Thank you is just a simple words, c'mon you can do it!

Jk, I know you just mistype ^_^
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

LinWest
Regular
Projects: Painted Walls, Pyrexia, & a secret

#1044 Post by LinWest »

LVUER wrote:Wow!? You can't thank PyTom even after he made RenPy and so much supports? That's cruel you know... Thank you is just a simple words, c'mon you can do it!

Jk, I know you just mistype ^_^
*dies* x_x

Wow. Go me.
Lin West @Deviant Art

Working on:

Doggy Nino
Regular
Projects: Crystal Hearts (Discontinued)

#1045 Post by Doggy Nino »

Hello everyone! * Miggles waves hi and then eat a peice of lime pie* XD

Name: Doggy Nino

I just wanted to say how i'm super of happy to be part of this communtiy! I currently working on my first Visual Novel. It's kind hard to do but at the same time it's very rewarding in it's own way. Everyone on here has been so kind to me ,so I just wanted to say thank you for everyone who has looked up the info for the game I'm making and just vewing to see what's going on! Everyone on here has inspired me to do my best! SO no matter what I won't give up! :mrgreen:
"In our world of big names, curiously, our true heroes tend to be anonymous. In this life of illusion and quasi-illusion, the person of solid virtues who can be admired for something more substantial than his well-knownness often proves to be the unsung hero: the teacher, the nurse, the mother, the honest cop, the hard worker at lonely, underpaid, unglamorous, unpublicized jobs." -Daniel J. Boorstin

ArianeB
Regular
Completed: Date Ariane, Something's In The Air

#1046 Post by ArianeB »

Hi all. I'm checking out this site and I am interested in looking at what other people are doing in dating simulations and visual novels.

You see I come to this site probably from the exact opposite direction as everyone else. I have already created a dating simulation, and a rather popular one at that (it helps that it is free). The weird part is this: I have never played any other dating simulation games before creating my own. It was just an idea I came up with to demonstrate that games do not have to be violent to be entertaining. Being from America where the Japanese visual novel games never break into the mainstream, I figured my idea was fairly original.

Over the last few years I have of course discovered I am not unique. Being unfamiliar with the conventions of dating simulations before creating my own, I am not sure how well mine would go over in this community.

Anyways, I'm not here to spam my work. I'm genuinely interested in seeing what other people are doing, and trying to learn and pick up ideas for a possible sequel.

Name: Ariane Barnes

Momorin

#1047 Post by Momorin »

Hello!

Name: Momo

Truthfully speaking, I never have stalked this forum or did I have known Ren'py for so long. I just discovered this after being interested to make my own VN last month. I dunno really much on anything so please be gentle.

While on the other hand, after learning quite a bit about ren'py, I must say that it was an awesome program. This forum is friendly too. I hope to be able to get along with everyone and improve my skills.

Gokigenyo~~~ ^^

andraliba

#1048 Post by andraliba »

Name: andraliba, Andra, Poppints, whatever you want to call me :)
Location: West from Russia, North from Latvia, South from Finland(over the Baltic sea), in a small country called Estonia :mrgreen:
My DeviantArt: http://andraliba.deviantart.com/

Actually, I've been lurking around these forums since 2008(as a quest) and joined only today XD
I didn't join for so long 'cause I rarely comment/post anything(I never know what to write :? ), but now I joined 'cause I'm planning on making a visual novel(of course) :)

Also, I use emotes a lot XD

Disenchanted
Projects: Co-writer of Darker than you know, Part of Disenchanted Doll VN Creation team

#1049 Post by Disenchanted »

My Friend Mor got me involved with VN's I am now Co-writer and have been for Darker Than You Know.

Name:Disenchanted
comments about Lemma Soft: I have been lurking on here often and i love everything on this site so far

Abeiramar
Regular

#1050 Post by Abeiramar »

Well, I suppose I should introduce myself :D .
I joined the forum because I'm interested in making Visual Novels and play fan made VNs.

Name: Dulce
Deviantart: http://abeiramar.deviantart.com/