Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Muftiday
Tumblr: Muftiday
Deviantart: Muftiday

Re: Guestbook

#4831 Post by Muftiday »

hi! im muftiday, usually called 'mufti' for short and im hoping to make some video games!
ive always wanted to make a game, but im a largely artistic person who has a lot of difficulty with the computer/coding side of game creation. after playing some renpy made vns i decided it would be a good place to start!!
im SUPER nervous both to try programming and a large scale project, but im also very very excited. everyone seems super nice!!
watch me try to make a game while not understanding any coding whatsoever <3
just call me mufti yo
long time day dreamer of making a game, now trying to actually do it
check out my art http://monitoredactiviti.tumblr.com/

KichiKacey
Projects: Uyokyokuketsu Highschool

#4832 Post by KichiKacey »

Well then,,
Yo, I'm Kacey and I'm from England.
I try to make visual novels and I'm not very good.
I need voice actors and actresses but I can't find any and I'm a bit miffed tbh.
AAAAAND the stuff I'm working on now is a bit difficult woohoo

WarieLym
Projects: Unnamed Dark Fantasy

#4833 Post by WarieLym »

Hi! I go by Warie, and I'm a student studying illustration and animation! I'm trying to put together short(-ish, with my luck it's going to end up way longer than I intend ;;) VN as a bit of a passion project and practice of character design. The hunt for coding tips led me to this forum. Nice to meet you all!

catgame21234
Regular
Completed: 1
Projects: Looking for a art job; Want some help? Join n we can talk https://discord.gg/fydp3Vj
Tumblr: catgame21234.tumblr.com

#4834 Post by catgame21234 »

Hesyisytehray wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:41 am

The blog design is gorgeous tho. I see you're a woman of culture too (Undertale). ;)
Thanks. Have a higher quality image of frisk that i drew that you wont get anywhere else.
Oy! Just call me Catti.
An inspiring developer but mostly artist. You can see my artwork here. Want to get ahold of me? Click here so we can talk fast on discord.

Hesyisytehray
Projects: Your Life Is A Failure Simulator
Organization: S.H.Y.
IRC Nick: Hesyisytehray
Tumblr: hesyisytehray
Deviantart: Hesyisytewithhray
Github: hesyisytehray
Soundcloud: Hesyisytehray
itch: hesyisytehray

#4835 Post by Hesyisytehray »

Hello, uh again.

This is still Hesyisyte H. Ray for the second time. I'm not going to tell you where I came from, so its just some "Southeastern Asia" region. If you holler me on tumblr, you'll maybe hit the probability of finding me from null (by sheer luck) to one (using Google's trusty search engine).

Now for the highlights: This place will be an university for the likes of me where I learn to grow socially other than "the usual". Ren'Py is just too popular a game engine (on the topping its open-sourcedness) which makes me wonder "Well, why not?"

Thanks, for re-accepting someone like me in your community. Again. If you're reading this, Ren'Py Tom... and Blue Lemma.

TheLordOfStrongs

#4836 Post by TheLordOfStrongs »

Hi!

Eldormain

#4837 Post by Eldormain »

Hello,

Name: Eldormain

Coding: like falling off a bicycle... that was riding on a large spinning log... that was spinning on a large ball... that was balanced and moving along a tightrope. I'm glad Ren'Py is easier then all that.

Eldormain

8)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who know binary and those who don't.

erratictransparency

#4838 Post by erratictransparency »

Name: Erratic

Working on a monster boy otome, wooh~

Avium

#4839 Post by Avium »

Hey folks.

Name: Avium

Interested in beginning some VNs, or helping others. Mostly do music but keen to try writing

aliosme

#4840 Post by aliosme »

Hi All.

I hope I can create something decent in a year or so.

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#4841 Post by OtomeWeekend »

After all these years, I am back! And my English is worse than ever. I don't have a computer now so I cant make games...
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

Fateless

#4842 Post by Fateless »

Hi! I'm Fateless, but you can also call me Tina. :D I've been floating around the forums for years now but I wanted to take the plunge and write a script or even compose music for a visual novel. I've already put up a thread in the recruitment services section for a writer. PM me if you wanna talk! :D

Dravencour

#4843 Post by Dravencour »

Name: Dravencour

So I've decided to try this visual novel thing out. I've tried out TyranoBuilder and found it quite user-friendly and am currently messing around with Ren'Py, whose coding-oriented structure is quite reminiscent of ACS scripting from GZDOOM (which I am also into). I am rather more into the writing end of visual noveling than art, and wish to get some short non-commercial projects under my belt before having a go at tackling a bigger project.

bapjart
Deviantart: Be-ta

#4844 Post by bapjart »

Hello!

Name: beta

I'm a digital artist looking for commission work, I hope I can be of service :-)

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

#4845 Post by Donmai »

bapjart wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:48 am I'm a digital artist looking for commission work
Don't forget to start a thread here too: viewforum.php?f=62
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)