Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Kanata_AOI

Re: Guestbook

#4456 Post by Kanata_AOI »

Hello!
Allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Kanata, I'm just an ordinary illustrator.
I just started taking my ability for professional use about last year.

I'm currently interested in joining on a professional Visual Novel project.
So if you happen to have a project that has been seriously worked to be released on Steam and need an illustrator, then I might be interested to know about the details.

I found this site after my friend told me about it.
I'm hoping that I could learn more things about Visual Novel and probably find some great partners to create and release a great game here.

Pleased to meet you all!

NaiDriftlin
Regular

#4457 Post by NaiDriftlin »

Howdy!

My name is Ian (Nai) Glidewell. You may call me either name, but most people just stick with Nai.

I kinda broke the rules of one of the sections by making my first post a recruitment post. Thankfully, no one's complained thus far, but sorry anyway.

I've been meaning to make it here since someone recommended this site to me to talk about VNs and English projects. I'm part of the Remort Studios team, and I'm responsible for the development of our software, narrative, and business in their respective ways, and I love having high level discussions about Visual Novels as a medium of storytelling and as a product. I am, and we are, based in the east coast of the US, and I am typically online somewhere most daytime, afternoon and evening hours of the day.

You can also find me on Twitter as @RemortStudio or on Reddit's /r/VisualNovels as NaiDriftlin, or on related Discord servers as simply 'Nai'.

Thanks!
Honest Feedback Welcome! viewtopic.php?f=43&t=42105#p440676
Want feedback? Just ask!

Want instant feedback?
Join me on Discord Devtalk! https://discord.gg/K3w2khD

Velvet Breath

#4458 Post by Velvet Breath »

Yo yo! Lumi here, nice to meet y'all(aka anyone who sees this :P )

Uh, I've actually been in this forum under a different username last year, but I couldn't remember that name nor the email used for that account, so I might as well create a new one :lol: (I hope this isn't against the rules though, since I don't even remember anything about the prev account)

One reason I've come back is to peek around and give an opinion on new and developing games! I LOVE games, especially ones that are still a sapling that needs love and care :lol: Another reason is that I want to pick my project up again that I dropped in the previous account; hopefully it'll be interesting enough this time around to garner some attention! I'm still very insecure about my art though OTL

Well, I guess I'll just be existing here :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I hope to improve on my art & personality as a Lemmasoft netizen here!

Crucifixian
Regular
Projects: Navneta franchise

#4459 Post by Crucifixian »

Hey! I'm CruCru.

Working on:
https://www.reddit.com/r/navneta/
(Cru does music, artwork, story, coding, everything atm)

Space dinosaurs are stupid.

See ya.

glrev
Completed: ANIME: THE VISUAL NOVEL
Projects: A soft drink gijinka dating sim

#4460 Post by glrev »

Heya! I was lurking here a lot when I was making my last so-called project, but since I'm taking up something a little more ambitious I thought it'd be good to actually make an account here. I hope I can learn a lot more!

I'm glrev, or Em. I'm an amateur artist, and I'm currently (and slowly) working on a VN where you go to high school and romantically pursue a soft drink of your choice.

Niwa
Regular

#4461 Post by Niwa »

Welp here I go, I've been snooping around a while the past week.
I'm Sol, I also go by Niwa.
I'm from the Netherlands and my most notable skill is art, so I suppose I call myself an artist.
I also write a lot and am currently writing on a VN idea of my own. two more ideas are somewhere in the back of my mind, noted down and waiting to be worked on.
Before I want to really start production on my VN I think I'd like to join some other projects, first.

I'm also a student at an art school, majoring in Game art, so I will be improving on backgrounds and 3d work in the future! exciting stuff!

Morrigan

#4462 Post by Morrigan »

Hello, my name is Cesar, and after a few weeks of lurking I've decided to show myself.

I've been using Ren'Py for a few years on and off, but I've never finished a single project. Now that I have a good team behind me, I've decided that I wanted to properly learn how to use the program and create my first visual novel.

I'm mainly a writer, writing in genres such as fantasy, romance, slice of life, horror, and a few others. I'm currently working on my art skills and hope to eventually reach a level on par to my teammates.

I hope to become familiar with the people on this site. Also, I hope to post a demo for my project in the foreseeable future.

veryfinehat

#4463 Post by veryfinehat »

Hi!

I've been lurking for about a month, so it's finally time to introduce myself.

My name's Robbie, and I'm currently tackling my first Ren'Py project. This forum has been of great help to me so far, and I look forward to becoming a slightly more active member of it!

Haylau
Tumblr: Aquina
Deviantart: Haylau
Soundcloud: haylee-lauren

#4464 Post by Haylau »

Hi! New here so here is my post!

Name: Haylau
Websites: haylau.deviantart.com , twitter.com/haylau

Comments: Basically, I am new to forums in general, and I joined this one because I am working on my own Visual Novel, and would appreciate the support.

A little about my project:

I am working on a Visual Novel game called Flower. Flower explores mental illness and how it affect relationships, choices, and personality. There are currently three characters planned to have full routes with (multiple) good,bad and neutral ends, as well as short animated introductions to each character. (Think Katawa Shoujo for the animations?)
The VN is focused around characters who are between 13-15, so I don't intend to have any heavily romantic/H scenes.

A little about me:

I am a 22yr old illustrator/artist by night and a waitress by day( I don't really remember the last time I slept), saving money to finish my last year of animation in college.(I took a break because I had to deal with family deaths, depression, and being suicidal.) I'm doing well now and really want to keep myself busy with my projects, so I am looking for ways to share my progress and gain support so I am motivated to keep going ^^

Thank you for reading, hope this isn't too long //lol

SticksnTricks
Projects: City 25, or City of Ants

#4465 Post by SticksnTricks »

Sup! SticksNTricks. Age 25.
websites: https://twitter.com/Sticks_N_Tricks

Comments: Basically seeking advice and learning new tricks. Joined the forums so I could get support.

What I'm working on now:

I'm working on an interactive adventure visual novel. For now it's called City 25 but I figure I'd change it to later City of Ants. CoA thrusts the player into a cataclysmic aftermath where Humanity is steadily rebuilding itself. 25 towering mega cities were constructed, compacted together to form a deep communal connection, as well as stray clear from the uninhabitable wastelands and anomalies that exist after the Artimus Incident. The game focuses mainly on Jayson Webster, a thirty two year old detective who works in City 25 dealing with anomalies that sneak into the sprawling metropolis. So I've been testing new waters when it comes to themes and stories It's not really gonna be about teenagers or love interests as much as its going to be about supernatural, paranormal, extradimensional cyberpunk noir game centered around mystery, horror and suspense. Of course I won't leave out character development or character interactions.

Skiyoshi
Projects: Gijinka Circus, Slime Witch
Deviantart: skiyoshi
Soundcloud: nephilim113

#4466 Post by Skiyoshi »

Hello everyone. I just go by Skiyoshi now as my online alias.
I'm 18 and I live in the United States.

I want to become a professional artist and wanted to learn how to make visual novels as a huge exercise in improving my skill and learning about scripting and storytelling. I came across this forum while looking up tips and tricks for use in Ren'py. I don't have anything released but would really like to make my first quality visual novel soon. I'll be happy to see you all in other parts of the forum.

MayuZane
Tumblr: mayuzane

#4467 Post by MayuZane »

Hello everyone. I'm a 29 year old concept artist/illustrator from Brunei, currently working on my own projects with Ren' Py. Long-time lurker, first-time poster. Decided to sign up because I had a specific question to ask in the Questions and Announcements section, and couldn't find the answer I was lookin for.

Desichan
Regular
IRC Nick: Desichan
Tumblr: Desichan

#4468 Post by Desichan »

Okay so hello everyone, it's super duper awesome to finally be joining! I've been keeping an eye on this site for a few years now, and just finally joining, I'm really glad to be here!

You can call me Desi, Desichan, or my actual real life name, Rebecca, and I'm honestly fine with any of those! I'm an aspiring otome game creator, who's working on their own game. I'm probably more skilled in art, than I am literally every other aspect of making a game, but hey, for now, I'm going it alone.

Anyway, for now, I'll simply say, I'm a big fan of cute things, and serious things, and at times somewhat dark things. It's also been a big time hobby of mine for years to play visual novels, and a large thing I enjoy is getting to share things I make with others!

I look forward to getting to know others here!

Phya_BB
Tumblr: englishotomereviews

#4469 Post by Phya_BB »

Hi everyone, my name is Phya and I have a small youtube channel covering visual novels. You may have seen me around the internets using my real name Nicola Hayden when doing journo stuff or my old username idioteva while doing fangirl stuff.

I've been away from these boards too long and wanted to return for my new venture and to see all the projects everyone is doing. In terms of how long I've been away, about four years? But it's been brilliant to see projects like Break Chance Memento and Rock Robin actually come to fruition after so long and I hope everyone's projects can see it through to release too. ^^

kathrynbottrell

#4470 Post by kathrynbottrell »

I am Kathryn and you can call me Kath. I am single female from Delta BC, abstract manager at 30 years old Presentation Management company One World Presentation Management Ltd..