Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
archangelkoriel
Tumblr: archangelkoriel
Deviantart: kuriachi

Re: Guestbook

#4666 Post by archangelkoriel »

Yo yo
I'm Koriel, from the USA and as of today actually a small 22 years of age.
Still figuring out what I want to do, but in the mean time attempting to keep myself busy with learning stuff!
I like doing a bit of everything and have a few story ideas floating around in the works, though nothing substantial enough to come out from lurking ehehe
Anyo
Hope y'all have a good day~

Acacia

#4667 Post by Acacia »

Hello, everyone!
I could hardly dub myself a newcomer—I’ve lurked on this forum far too long for that, I reckon—but what’s important is that I’ve decided to devote more of my time to developing vns! I’m a senior in college & I work full-time also—but recently it’s dawned on me that I’m often frittering away my leisure time on cheap, forgettable nothings, even when some significant part of me is itching to polish that short story or sketch—to further dip my toes into the vn world, even. So here I am. I’m thrilled to rub elbows with you all! I hope whoever’s reading this is enjoying their day/evening. ♡

ynneblack
Deviantart: ynne-black

#4668 Post by ynneblack »

Hello c: I'm Ynne (they/them pronouns) and I visited these forums quite a few times, but only made an account today. I'm an artist, but I studied graphic design and now I'm at college studying unrelated things again. When I was a smol, I wrote and read a lot, then I grew to like comics, and then I discovered visual novels which combine interactive text games with art in a way that I really like. I'm slowly, slowly planning my first one and I'm hoping to share it with others here for feedback and everything in future. :)

Moxy

#4669 Post by Moxy »

I'm Moxonomy, colloquially shortened to Moxy most of the time. Real alias is Lucas, nice to meet you all.

I'm from the UK, and work full-time in the film industry currently. However, it was never what I really wanted to do... hence why I've come to this place to seek aid. I ain't part of a company or studio or anything. I'm a lone writer that wants to create something revolutionary, but my mind has been embargoed for years by various things (work, depression, lack of motivation, etc). Now, I discovered this nifty thing called "discipline", so I'm going to actually crack down and start taking steps towards my dream. I love anime and video games, and I strive to be able to create my own. Fate/TYPE-MOON works are my biggest drug, and my writing style is inspired by them greatly.

What I can do... is write. That's it. I can draw well enough to pitch ideas but that's it. However, I am incredibly passionate with ideas and love to experiment with different concepts. While I hope to create the works of my dreams, I also wouldn't mind helping others write a scenario... as long as I can consider it a creative experiment~.

I'll end it there so I don't end up writing an prototype excerpt of my autobiography. Treat me well, fellows.

... *sips tea*

Dulcett0
Deviantart: Dulcetto

#4670 Post by Dulcett0 »

Hi guys! It's Dulcetto. I've been registered for a while now but I've just recently become active (life, man o(-c ) Anyway, I'm an artist and hope to work on some cool projects soon! Come check out my twitter and DA if you want to see samples of my works \o/

ChrysLaurens
Organization: ReQuartz Studios
Soundcloud: Clarisse Pangilinan
itch: Chrys

#4671 Post by ChrysLaurens »

안녕! (Hi!)
I'm ChrysLaurens, pronounced as Chris Laurens. But I'd rather be called "G" or "지." :' ) I came from the Philippines, and currently studying programming and game design in Senior High. I can draw and sing as well.

The startup gaming studio in where I am one of the heads, ReQuartz Studios is looking for potential partners or team members in the creation of Korean Visual Novels, some centered on the boy band called "SEVENTEEN." Please check the band out when you have the chance. Other than that, I'd love to meet new friends here. Hahaha. :' )

Sierra Lee
Regular

#4672 Post by Sierra Lee »

Hello! I'm an indie dev with a few completed projects and plans for a lot more. My work is almost all NSFW, so I will only say more in the appropriate subforum. Still, I've been using this community for tech support for a long time and I'm sure I'll have more questions to ask, so I wanted to come here and introduce myself. ^-^

Veri

#4673 Post by Veri »

Greetings,

Introducing myself as per request. :) I'm a professional artist, hailing from among pines, gulls and the occasional café. I go by different names, but today I rather like the sound of Veri, so that's who I'll be here. I like books, tabletop and play-by-post roleplay. I don't like painting or drawing much right now, which is good because it means I'm improving. Thank you for having me here.

Rukuai
Deviantart: Rukuai

#4674 Post by Rukuai »

Hello! I'm called Rukuai. It's nice to meet you. =)
I'm a (hobbyist?) artist that just likes to draw... and dream... especially dream...
I've always wanted to make my own game, so I'm currently testing the waters with a small practice VN. I've been lurking around learning how to do some coding and other technical stuff.

Anyway, thank you for having me here!

Velvetique

#4675 Post by Velvetique »

Hey there, I've been lurking here for awhile but I'm finally feeling okay to post here!

I'm Velvetique, though I also go by HWECQI on other websites. I'm from the USA and am currently going to college for Computer Science. I'm working to become an independent game developer, which was one of the main reasons I came to this forum actually! Been lurking for awhile and using the help threads to get past some hurdles I've had learning Ren'py. It's been super valuable so far!

I love games like Shin Megami Tensei, Persona, Fallout, DOOM, VA-11 HALL-A, and a ton of others!

Thank you for having me here and I look forward to getting along with you all!

Bobipicolina

#4676 Post by Bobipicolina »

abc
Last edited by Bobipicolina on Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

OrangeBroccoli

#4677 Post by OrangeBroccoli »

Hello,

I'm new- You can call me Chloe (OrangeBroccoli just popped out of my mind),from Philippines, No website for now. I've just started working Full-time artist this year...things are getting slow so I have to pick myself up and look for some gigs. A friend mentioned about this forum last year... I dug up the name in the convo and decided to join.

Additional fyi: My current fave manga is The Ancient Magus Bride and Welcome to the Ballroom. Looking forward for the anime this year. Currently into Persona 5 RP...You can add me on discord - chloesenzai#6700

Nice to meet you all~

DefNotCat

#4678 Post by DefNotCat »

Heyo! I go by DefNotCat pretty much everywhere on the internet. I've been a writer my whole life and only recently decided to actually make something of it. So maybe I can contribute something here and meet people with super cool ideas along with being apart of something great. If not, maybe I can at least learn something from my experience here!

I mostly like RPG's though my taste in video games is largely based on a good story and/or character development (probably why I took a liking to VN's in the first place). Other things....well I'm from the US, I can code as well as write, I have experience in making video games (all of which are in development or were scrapped due to complications), annnnnddd....I love to research everything.

That was longer than I planned so let's wrap this up! Thank you for your time and I look forward to my time here!

OhOliver!

#4679 Post by OhOliver! »

Hello, my name's Oliver. I'm a writer by trade and I've been a freelancer for a couple of years, I also draw but only poorly. I hope to post some art and get some critique here as well as get experience working on projects. Once I get enough experience I hope to start my own. This place seems really nice, so I'm looking forward to being a part of this community.

MoonSquid
Completed: Brilliant Shadows by Ithaqua Labs (voice actor)
Projects: Pale Spectrum by Ithaqua Labs, Beauty and the Brothers, A Game Called Who, Catalyst. (Voice actor)
Deviantart: the-moonsquid
Soundcloud: The-MoonSquid

#4680 Post by MoonSquid »

Hello everyone! My name is Shannon (handle Moonsquid Ink) and I am traditional artist and voice actor. I was forwarded to this site by a friend, and I am looking forward to diving into some projects with you all! :)