Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
NightmareWeaverz
Deviantart: NightmareWeavers

Re: Guestbook

#5296 Post by NightmareWeaverz »

Hello, I'm Mara!

I'm from Romania and I've been a fan of visual novels for quite a while, dating sims being my favorite.

I recently decided to try making my own using RenPy and hopefully I'll be posting my progress on here :)

Looking forward to meeting lots of people on these forums!

AsianJellyfish
Tumblr: asianjellyfish
Deviantart: AsianJellyfishU
itch: AsianJellyfish

#5297 Post by AsianJellyfish »

Heyo there! I am Li QiuYue (English name: Autumn)
I am from Chinese (half Indonesian half chinese) and being a fan of visual novel since I was a little jellyfish.
So I want to make a visual novel and my friend told me to use RenPy.

Ok, bye :Insert happy face here:
(Actually I can't speak english fluently, so... I'm sorry)

JasonTerrific
Projects: Eat The Rich
Organization: Jason Terrific™
Deviantart: elgorgadier
itch: jasonterrific

#5298 Post by JasonTerrific »

Hello!

My name is Cos, I'm a Mancunian living in Scotland.

I used to code as a kid and got out of the habit and am really enjoying getting back into it again with Ren'Py. I'm currently working on my first game where you're a vampire or werewolf with the goal of eating rich people.

I've been lurking on here for a while now, and the advice i've got from the cookbook alone is invaluable. I hope one day to give as good advice as I've been getting!

LonelyCryptidMedia
Tumblr: lonelycryptidmedia
itch: lonelycryptidmedia

#5299 Post by LonelyCryptidMedia »

Hello!

I am April, the Lead Artist over at Lonely Cryptid Media, and indie media company! We are located in the USA and, you guessed it, LOVE cryptids! It's sad they're so lonely :( I hope we can fix that... but I digress. We love Visual Novels with our entire beings and are SUPER excited to be here!

See you all around!

GIPPOplay
itch: gippoplay

#5300 Post by GIPPOplay »

Hello!
I am Gippo from Italy. I will publish my little free game today and I will create a devoted thread.
I hope to get some feedback... 🤗
My game: "The Pixelated Monster"
https://gippoplay.itch.io/thepixelatedmonster

OOPS
Projects: OOPS - Catch The Moment
Organization: OOPS Entertainment

#5301 Post by OOPS »

Hey guys!
I'm Karsten from Germany!
Currently working on my First Episode of "OOPS - Catch Te Moment". The Prologue is done and available on this website
https://patreon.com/oops_entertainment

I'm doing everything on my own, yet. Writing, Images, Coding.
I love how easy RenPy is to use and how quick you can get awesome results!
Thank you PyTom!
Last edited by OOPS on Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

furyrust
Projects: Salin Slaga, Rencang
itch: furyrust

#5302 Post by furyrust »

Hello everyone!

I'm Tan from Indonesia. Javanese.

My blog is https://furyrust.blogspot.com/ , my itch.io, Instagram, Discord, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook is @furyrust .

When I made my first VN (a fangame), got a lot of help from this forum by just reading QnA. Now on my third VN (original title), getting more excited and really have a good feeling to join the forum.

Ren'Py uses a programming language that is very simple and easy to understand and has an active forum with active users as well. They help each other to solve Ren'Py programming-related problems. In it is also provided a place to introduce the games they made and lots of criticism and suggestions that really help the development and improvement of games that have been made and help the creator to progress and develop. I feel the completeness of the system in the Ren'Py game engine.

haunt_muskie
Tumblr: biome-fest
Deviantart: anngryfacewithlegs

#5303 Post by haunt_muskie »

hi im muskie

im a girl!!!

no websites.
working on a game!!! i really like renpy because it takes the focus away from actually creating the game, and allows you to focus more on the writing and the art!!
it me

Hoarraven

#5304 Post by Hoarraven »

Hello,
I'm Hoarraven
I'm from Poland
OS - Ubuntu
trying to write my first VN (an edu game of Polish History). I have find Ren'Py very friendly but, as a beginner I have lot of questions .
Sorry for my English, it get rust after years not using.

marionline

#5305 Post by marionline »

Hey,
I'm marionline from Germany.
I'm new to making VNs, but up to now it's really fun.
I came here to learn how to use renpy. =)

MidnightREN

#5306 Post by MidnightREN »

Hello everyone,

I'm Ren and I mostly write for nsfw visual novels. Also looking to start recruiting for projects of my own after a few years of only working on other people's stuff. Looking forward to interacting with you all! :D

tapiocawitch
Projects: Pineberry The Trial, Pinku No Negai, Pineberry

#5307 Post by tapiocawitch »

My name is Isamar!
I'm from Florida but I moved to Minnesota for college!
My website is: https://isamarjaquez.wixsite.com/arts
And I always use this website to help me with my codes for games! :) So I can't wait to be a part of the community!

kisekae_owo

#5308 Post by kisekae_owo »

Hiya im kisekae and im here bcuz i wanted to try making a visual novel but im really bad so i need some help;;

JRaw
Projects: Supersize My Heart!

#5309 Post by JRaw »

Hey everybody --

I'm Jeremy. I write unsuccessful books and play D&D. I guess that's about it, lol

But it's good to meet you everybody! Hope everyone is staying safe. It's gettin' crazy out there, babyyyy

MCMF
Projects: first visual novel based on a scifi book series hubby wrote: Outcome:Unknown
Organization: Findley Family Video Publications
Tumblr: MCMJ
Github: MCFindley

#5310 Post by MCMF »

Hello! My name is Mary C. Findley. My husband Michael and I have published 76 books between us in ebook and print format, across many genres. We are seeking to begin creating visual novels to extend our reach. They will be versions or spinoffs from stories we have written for the most part. We are using Godot and TyranoBuilder at present in the hopes of doing minimal coding but still incorporating 3D and game-like components. We are not coders. We may be able to do some scripting but for now we want to keep things simple but still appealing. Thank you for making this forum available for so many years. :-)

Personal details: We are in our 60s, have 3 supposedly grown children, and currently live in the Tulsa, OK area. I am a paraprofessional for special ed students in a small-ish local school (I am in the high school) district nearby. Hubby is an over the road truck driver with a masters degree because trucking pays more bills than teaching or writing does. We both have graphic design and 3D experience and have worked on computers since the 80s, starting with the Coleco Adam game system and word processor, on which I wrote my first novel. Looking forward to this new adventure.
Speaking the truth in love with faith-based fiction