Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
EchoOfNoise

Re: Guestbook

#2581 Post by EchoOfNoise »

Hello everyone.
I've been lurking here for a long time but just recently decided to actually get active here on LemmaSoft. (that is to actually use that account)
And I decided that I should start by signing the guestbook. (>.<)

So, eh,
Name: It's just Echo.
Location: Europe (My mum is from Bosnia, my dad from Albania and I'm born and raised in the Netherlands You tell me where I'm from, because I have no clue)
Comments about LemmaSoft: Keep on going as you are and you can only get better! (^_^)

Ayame
Regular

#2582 Post by Ayame »

Hi everyone! I actually found this great forum back in July, but I registered only now. ^^"
So, let's do this!

Name: Ayame, or Aya
Comments about Lemma Soft: As I said, it's a great forum that made me discover many great OELVNs when I thought there were only one or two floating around, and for that I'm incredibly thankful! I'm sure I'll have fun here~

By the way, I don't know where I'm supposed to ask this, but how do I add a signature? I've looked everywhere in the UCP with no luck. The strange thing is that I'm sure I saw it when I first looked at the UCP after my registration, but now it looks like it's gone? Is it a problem on my end? OTL

EDIT: Never mind, it came back on its own. Guess it was a random bug. :)
Avatar made with Chibi Maker 1.1 by gen8 @ deviantart

Kato
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Memories of Summer Winds
Organization: Blue Sphere Group

#2583 Post by Kato »

Welcome! ^_^

You can edit your siggy by going: UCP -> Profile -> Edit Signature. It's under the same place you change your avatar and things.
Image Image
Kato, Producer & Programmer for Blue Sphere Group. Current Projects: Memories of Summer Winds

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀
Completed: http://auro-cyanide.tumblr.com/visualnovels
Projects: Athena
Organization: Cyanide Tea
Tumblr: auro-cyanide
Deviantart: Auro-Cyanide

#2584 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

Ayame wrote:By the way, I don't know where I'm supposed to ask this, but how do I add a signature? I've looked everywhere in the UCP with no luck. The strange thing is that I'm sure I saw it when I first looked at the UCP after my registration, but now it looks like it's gone? Is it a problem on my end? OTL

Signatures are disabled for people with less then 5 posts. It's an anti-spam thing that was done a little while ago which is why it seemed like it changed :)

thanatoaster

#2585 Post by thanatoaster »

Hello! I discovered Ren'Py and then by extension this forum not too long ago. I look forward to being a part of the community and learning to create visual novels!

Name: Just call me toaster
Comments about Lemma Soft: Well I have learned so much just from lurking around, and there are so many talented creators here. :D

HeartedCloud

#2586 Post by HeartedCloud »

Name: HeartedCloud - But, just call me by my nickname, Kara. Please. ^^
Comments about Lemma Soft: I love the look of how active this forum is. Plus, I look forward to trying out playing the games here.

Ha-ha. I was referred here by Sweet. I hope to become active here!

Ayame
Regular

#2587 Post by Ayame »

Auro-Cyanide wrote:
Ayame wrote:By the way, I don't know where I'm supposed to ask this, but how do I add a signature? I've looked everywhere in the UCP with no luck. The strange thing is that I'm sure I saw it when I first looked at the UCP after my registration, but now it looks like it's gone? Is it a problem on my end? OTL

Signatures are disabled for people with less then 5 posts. It's an anti-spam thing that was done a little while ago which is why it seemed like it changed :)
Oh, I see! Thanks for the heads up! :D
Kato wrote:Welcome! ^_^

You can edit your siggy by going: UCP -> Profile -> Edit Signature. It's under the same place you change your avatar and things.
Thank you! =) I did find it in the end, haha. ^^
Also, thank you for making me discover Chibi Maker. ;)
Avatar made with Chibi Maker 1.1 by gen8 @ deviantart

LittleAngel

#2588 Post by LittleAngel »

Signed...I'm very happy this forum exists.

Voiii

#2589 Post by Voiii »

I'm Tina and I am, infact to everyones surprise a human! :D
Okay that's not really a surprise ==
But I could be a highly advance Golden Retriever you never know!!!! Internet and inventions these days y'know.

I came to the forums because I have a feeling I will run into technical difficulties with ren'py that I'll be at a loss to fix myself (so far I came close several times, but eventually figured out XD)

So nice to meet ya'll!~ :D

Jazzy-Chii
Regular

#2590 Post by Jazzy-Chii »

Oh yay, we have a guestbook! I guess I better sign it as well~

My online alias is Jazzy-Chii, but you guys can just call me Jazzy or Chii. Whichever fits your preference~
I'm just a typical 15 year old high school student from Australia. My hobbies include drawing (you can check my dA in my siggy), composing music (haven't really got serious yet though). I sometimes write just for fun as well! I have to vent out my ideas somehow~

So..I came to this forum to help improve my art further, maybe seriously start composing and maybe improve my writing. Also, meeting new people is always good C:

Nice to meet all you lovely people here~ *signs with a flourish and prances off*

MissLanna
Regular

#2591 Post by MissLanna »

Hi there!

My name is Lanna. Erm...I've not been any kind of forums in a long, long time. But basically, I'm a recent graduate of college who...c-can't find a job. At least not one in her field (Digital Media/Game Design). I'd say it's because my strengths are more with organization/scheduling/writing/documentation than actual art or programming, but even my programmer and artist friends aren't finding any work. So...yay economy!

While I sit at home searching for someone to give me money, I've finally had the time to go back and familiarize myself with the Novelty engine. I even made my first silly demo the other day using premade /free assets! It's here > http://misslanna.com/2013/02/06/i-choos ... adventure/

As well as the rest of my portfolio. I've not done anything big, only prototypes and such for school, but I do really love and enjoy game design. I know a lot of people roll their eyes when I say I do more of a "producer", but it's something I say out of habit, since...that's what my professors referred to it as. And even then, a lot of them rolled their eyes! ._. It was kind of an antagonistic environment now that I think about it..

But I don't just sit back and tell people to do things for me. I write. I document. I schedule, I present, I speak with clients (if any), I make sure everyone's on task (as much as I'm able to, several people I've worked with just don't like being part of a team), and I do everything I can to make sure my team is happy.

And, at least when using Novelty, I can actually do some of the "programming". Probably shouldn't refer to it as such, but that's the only word I can think of to describe it.

So yes, I did find this forum in hopes of looking for others to join a project group for making a visual novel. But I'm not going to drop by and ditch! Once I do have my team going, I want to utilize this forum for help and for feedback, since this is probably the best place to do so. So...yeah! That's me. :x

Hi.

Zero Angel
Completed: 0
Projects: Change of the Zombie
Organization: Apocalypse Designs

#2592 Post by Zero Angel »

Hello everyone, I'm Zero,

I'm a writer first, but I recently discovered Ren'py and found out that VN were available outside of Japan (I realize I'm quite late to the game). Just read/played Juniper's Knot, Digital 1.1 - A Love Story, and a couple others. Can't wait to download Fate/Stay Night since I adored the anime.

Always loved Japanese culture, programming, and art (to the point that my first majors in college were Japanese and Art with a minor in Computer Programming before switching out) and I look forward to creating some visual and kinetic novels. Shooting for a beta of one in April.

I'm really excited about using Ren'py for more advanced games too.

Pleased to meet everyone!

PS My website is over at www.apocalypsedesigns.com | I'm updating it and making it more user-friendly and professional, but please feel free to visit.

Surufe
Regular
Projects: [secret]
Organization: t-a-s-t-e Inc.

#2593 Post by Surufe »

Hi \(^.^)/ I'm Tofu, fufufu-

This isn't my first post but hey, I'm a newbie. I'm a college student, first year in university, University of Industrial Arts, living working part-time in a bakery because my boyfriend is the owner I love dessert !

I've been stalking this since 2008-9 and I'm thinking I have enough potential to starting on my own VNs now. I'll making a big burst off in NaNoRenO (I hope) I'm a digital artist. I likes flash stuffs OvO So I'm trying with Ren'Py for my long-ish project and NaNoRenO. I'm making flash game, too. My favourite genres are Horror and Comedy (Quite opposite), also Mysteryand Dark Theme is awesome, too. Anyway, I'm looking for writer(s) to help me with my projects. Any interest? No?

I'm a fan girl btw, hoping for more BL Games.

Website : I haven't submit any art yet (I'm making a site call http://www.t-a-t-s-e.vn for flash game develope. Anyone interest in team up with me? No? )
New Account - Rye
I'm no longer using this account.

Seiia

#2594 Post by Seiia »

I've been lurking for a few days as a registered member now, so I might as well post.

My name is Seiia. Or (x)Soldis. Or (The Mighty) Custard. I'm an amateur artist/writer/graphic designer and a senior in high school. I'm going to be attending college next year with a full ride (just had to fit that in there somewhere, I'm so happy) where I intend to major in Computer Information Systems with a concentration in Game Design and minor in Graphic Design. My dream job is to work at BioWare on the Dragon Age series as a concept artist, but I'd settle for any position.

I'm a sucker for romance, fantasy, and adventure. My favorite author is Tamora Pierce, to give you an idea, and I love beautiful art and writing. Though I'll play just about any free Visual Novel. (I'm less inclined towards Kinetic Novels -- I'd rather read a book.)

I'm working on a project, of course, which I intend to do primarily on my own because I doubt anyone is willing to help for free on it. xD Though I will probably do a small game beforehand to test the water and get my name out there. I may be interested in working as an artist of some kind on someone's project if I find people might be willing to take me. I'm trying to improve artistically so any experience is appreciated.

Here's my DeviantArt which I hope to update more often: http://seiia.deviantart.com/

AkiioFurukawa

#2595 Post by AkiioFurukawa »

Ah, a guestbook. How fun!
Well, I decided to make a \n actual profile here, since I'm more of a lurker by nature...but hey! I like VNs and I didn't have many sites to go on.
So, here I go.

You can call me Akio, as I go by that on most forums and whatnot. I'm a composer/musician and writer. i love doing both, and am always looking for people to collaborate with. I'm part of one VN at the moment as both a writer and musician. Though it's not really going anywhere unfortunately *sweat*
My main talents are music, though I think I am a pretty damn good writer, given the opportunity.
I am open to talk to anyone, more so if you like VNs too :3
I am rather new here, so don't hurt me please <.< I just want more experience making VNs!
Thank you for your time, comrades :3