Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
docal

Re: Guestbook

#4291 Post by docal »

Hi everybody I'm new here.

Name : Docal
No website or particular comments.

I was recently introduced to VNs and it made me build one particular little project.
I'm mostly in writting and passionate by narration methods.
If someone want to I can also offer my help as a translator from english to french. (My written english is not great but I understand it well)

pandamyc
Tumblr: Pandamyc
Deviantart: Pandamyc
Soundcloud: Pandamyc

#4292 Post by pandamyc »

Hey.
I'm Panda Man. Formally known as Pandamyc.
I'm a 90s' kid born right after the age of Nirvana, but still understands what life was like before technology.
I should also say that I'm gender fluid, so sometimes I identify as a guy and other times, a girl. Call me what you wish, I don't mind.
I've been a long time lurker on lemma for awhile, but I kind of want to put myself out there and make friends now. Hopefully this wish comes true.
I also really like white rice.
Pleasure to meet you.

Nephalos
Completed: Palinurus, Fare Thee Well - Watercress Studios
Projects: Avitus, Numerous League of Legends Fanfiction Stories
Organization: Watercress Studios

#4293 Post by Nephalos »

Hello, everyone.
I'm Nephalos (My creative-writing pseudonym is Tristan Reinmar) known to some on reddit as: www.reddit.com/u/DarkEndless.

I live in the Eastern United States currently.

My website is: www.TristanReinmar.com . This site is mostly a writing portfolio. As a warning: It contains links to some erotica/adult content.

This website seems like a wonderful place that I wish I would have discovered about 5 years ago. But there's no time like the present, I suppose.
Image Image

Lady Cici
Tumblr: lady-cici
Deviantart: Lady-Cici

#4294 Post by Lady Cici »

Hello helloooo~!

My name is Cici (a cute little nickname derived off my first and last name) and I'm somewhat known-ish in the Fire Emblem community on Facebook (personal account-wise)
I've admined a few pages before too and was an art admin for the Smash page Little Mac - Champion of the Ring before resigning to do things on my own~ (I've done a cover photo, profile picture and a music video for it in the past! Here's the video! https://www.facebook.com/ChampionOfTheR ... 462214379/ while not my best work, it was a fun little project-)

I live in Texas oooof the United States! (I wasn't born there of course). Just an 18 year old Army Brat who's been traveling around the world!
My deviantart by the way, if you guys want to see my recent works!

http://lady-cici.deviantart.com

And yeah! That's some stuff about me. I've always been a huge fan of visual novels since I was 12 and wanted to make one myself or contribute to others making them! I lurked for a bit around these forums but finally decided to try and get my art out there to offer my services to any projects that may want concept art, sprites or maybe even CG artwork from me! It's a pleasure meeting you all and I hope to have fun exploring your stories~!

Harusea
Projects: It's a secret <3
Deviantart: haru-bm

#4295 Post by Harusea »

Hi everyone!

My name is Ana, though on the net I'm known as Harusea. I've liked to draw since I was a small kid ~ I'm from Spain and I'm 19 years old. I recently discovered the world of VN, which got me interested on making a game with my art someday!
My deviantART username is haru-bm, feel free to drop by and look at my gallery! I created it like, a week ago, so there's not a lot in there yet.

Nice to meet you (^-^)/

Lvl85DragonYamato
Projects: Entangled. A story about love through the internet.

#4296 Post by Lvl85DragonYamato »

Hey guys, just joined so... well...

Name: Chris
Location: One of the circles of Hell. I mean I have my own circle, like, I'm the only person here. People pass through and they're like "Yo, what's this place for" and I'm like "This is for me, literally just me. Move along"

What else...

Well, I'm a storyboard...ist. Writing stories is my strong suit, I can bang out several chapters in less than a month if I've got a good idea, but when it comes to music, art, and coding I fail hard (XwX)'. I'm a gamer, both digital and tabletop, and I take pride in it. My favorite genres of music are Metal (particularly Groove and Power) and Ska, but really I like all music, except for Country. I don't hate Country and I won't flame you for liking it but I don't like listening to it.

I like mushrooms but not on their own. I prefer them with stuff like pizza or a good chicken marsala

I'm wearing... *checks* boxers, checkered I think is the word for the pattern but I'm not entirely sure (=w=)...

And I have been called cute when I don't have my magnificent beard but I don't intend to shave it off anytime soon.

And that's it I think, look forward to being a part of the community d('w'd)

Banya
Regular
Completed: Deep Inside, KOI, ROAR, Dreamquartz, YOLO
Projects: Emerald Wasp
Deviantart: Banya-Laplace-Studio
itch: banya

Ciao!

#4297 Post by Banya »

Hi everyone!

I'm Banya, from Italy!
It's been a while since I started trying visual novels engines, but I decided to get things seriously. I'm currently working on a project all by myself since in the past I relied on unreliable teams and I know it's going to be super-hard, but I want to accomplish at least one project on my own for this exact reason. I signed in to know better the community and exchange suggestions ^^

I'm mostly a writer, but of course I'm a lot better in my mother tongue than in English. I can draw quite well too, but I still have to practice backgrounds. As for the music... heh... well, it's better to ask someone else. I'd really like to join a group project again in the future, but first I have to complete mine.

Nice to meet you!

WhatNames
Completed: Jojo-a-GoGo
Projects: In the Storm (#ilujam)
Deviantart: whatnames2

#4298 Post by WhatNames »

Hello! I'm WhatNames!
I've been playing visual novels for a short while now and storytelling games for a long time. I discovered NanoRenO last year and loved playing the results, so I decided I would participate in it this year as part of my personal goal to do something creative everyday in 2016. I've been learning some new skills because of it and having a ball. Can't wait to see everyone's results! :D

I mainly specialize in pixel art and writing, and I am teaching myself to code with online tutorials and lots and lots of trial and error...! I also hope to learn how to write some music for my own games in the near future.

Hope to make and play great games and have some fun with you all!! :mrgreen:

ghostpel

#4299 Post by ghostpel »

Greetings, I'm Ghostpell (I failed to put more 'l' when register and too lazy to fix it. Not my real name anyway.) Living somewhere known for cuisine, woman and elephants.
As 27-28 years old working as freelance translator which has nothing to do with English language, programming or drawing.

While I saw a lot of potential in Visual Novel as storytelling medium, I'm rarely play it, but When They Cry series did make me swear by their character's name back in old day. Only English VN that capture my interest is SC2VN that makes my interested in Ren'py in first place. That numbers may grow after I'm finished my current jobs.
For non-VN games, I play Kagero series (which is inspired my project) and GGXrd every weekend.

I have project in my mind (pretty much in daydream state.), but my only somewhat remarkable skills about it are drawing and very basic python knowledge.

English is not my first language nor 2nd language(That's goes to Japanese). So, sorry if I say something strange. Trust me I bare no ill-will. ^^'
Aside from lot of non-native speaker's error, I also have a bad habit of using too much brackets... I'll work on that.

My artwork can be found here. http://ln9th.tumblr.com/

Doom
Tumblr: death-tan

#4300 Post by Doom »

Hello. I'm Diana, but you can call me Doom, Sheep, Berry, or whatever floats your boat. I have too many nicknames, and a bad habit of making up new ones. 17 years old depressed sheep, I like games, drawing, music, games with drawings and music. My indie gems include: Yume Nikki, Space Funeral and 4-Lung Boy. Most definitely forgetting a few ones here; my memory isn't too spectacular.

I haven't played a lot of VNs, and I only found out about Ren'Py like 40 mins ago in an itch.io gamejam. An engine to make VNs sounds pretty neat tho, I'll try and make a short thing for the NaNoRenO! Quality and enjoyment not guaranteed.

Vestal

#4301 Post by Vestal »

Hello, people! :lol:

You can call me Vestal.

Vogue
Regular
Completed: SC2VN
Projects: Don't Forget Our eSports Dream

#4302 Post by Vogue »

ghostpel wrote:Greetings, I'm Ghostpell (I failed to put more 'l' when register and too lazy to fix it. Not my real name anyway.) Living somewhere known for cuisine, woman and elephants.
As 27-28 years old working as freelance translator which has nothing to do with English language, programming or drawing.

While I saw a lot of potential in Visual Novel as storytelling medium, I'm rarely play it, but When They Cry series did make me swear by their character's name back in old day. Only English VN that capture my interest is SC2VN that makes my interested in Ren'py in first place. That numbers may grow after I'm finished my current jobs.
For non-VN games, I play Kagero series (which is inspired my project) and GGXrd every weekend.

I have project in my mind (pretty much in daydream state.), but my only somewhat remarkable skills about it are drawing and very basic python knowledge.

English is not my first language nor 2nd language(That's goes to Japanese). So, sorry if I say something strange. Trust me I bare no ill-will. ^^'
Aside from lot of non-native speaker's error, I also have a bad habit of using too much brackets... I'll work on that.

My artwork can be found here. http://ln9th.tumblr.com/
Welcome to Lemma, and I'm glad you liked SC2VN. I see you have similarly good tastes in fighting games, though I can only pray you don't play Elphelt.

MoonByte
Regular
Completed: Shine (RPG Maker), Heroes (RPG Maker), Lantern Bearer (RPG Maker), Loop the Loop (Unity), Other Stars (Unreal), Sky Eye (RPG Maker), WIN Delivery & Fateful (Ren'Py)
Projects: Weird Is Normal (Ren'Py)

#4303 Post by MoonByte »

Heyo, I'm MoonByte.
I am from Germany, studying Game Art there.
My website would be this: http://cargocollective.com/kaiopdebeeck
(Under Vita, you find other stuff from me like my tumblr and twitter, if anyone actually cares about such stuff xD)
Well, I had been here before under the name "Destiny" and had worked on two games and a few ideas (since I want a consistent online artist personality, I have decided against re-activating that Username). But let's just say, those were too elaborated, too ambitious (especially since I usually tend to work alone) and mostly done without any actual plan (but hey, at least "Cards of Destiny" improved my portfolio that got me into my university) xD
I am currently working on a "proper" game that I have planned and structured better with an actual time management table and everything, so hopefully, not only will I not annoy too much with noob questions, but also finish the game this time ;)
I still hope to count on your help, since I have improved on the art side, but certainly not that much on programming <_<

And I guess, if I remember correctly (and if it is relevant), I had gotten to Lemmasoft back then originally thanks to "RE: Alistair".
Last edited by MoonByte on Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

SPE655S

#4304 Post by SPE655S »

Hello.
Last edited by SPE655S on Wed May 18, 2016 7:15 pm, edited 6 times in total.

loller231

#4305 Post by loller231 »

Hi everyone!
I'm loller231(Of course not my real name, if I really need to post my real name just ask)

I Started making Visual Novels last December 2015. I posted a demo of my game on GameJolt (Currently making the full game) This is my first time to make a Visual Novel so please forgive me if I ask too many questions

I don't have a website or a comment
That's all.