Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
MrCat

Re: Guestbook

#5176 Post by MrCat »

I'm Mr Cat
I live in Scotland
I like mushrooms and wear a variety of underpants depending on my mood, mainly just regular boxer shorts. Sometimes I go commando! :o
I have coded in basic (anyone remember that? 80's kids), html, php, mysql and of course now mysqli but pdo is cooler.
Limited experience with python, about an hour or two haha with a raspberry pi. I love photoshop and video editing on the digital side of being creative.
I have played interactive fiction forever and a day in many forms but never yet written any but always wanted to.

Comments about Lemma: Don't really have any just now but maybe I'll get back to that later with more experience.
Looking forward to coming back here and interacting, with some non stupid questions once I've learned more and done something at least half awesome.

Hello folks! :) Pleased to meet you.

Jedi_Andrew

#5177 Post by Jedi_Andrew »

Name's Andy
Comments: joined because I'm looking for help with ren'py programming

Yep, I like mushrooms. Its like forest natural meat

Um... Regular boxers... :? But I always wanted to have leopard thong :D You know... just for having it :roll:

I'm not just cute - I'm Apollo!
Sorry for my bad English. Peace. 8)

Lynn_Dragon1

#5178 Post by Lynn_Dragon1 »

Name: Lynn
Lives in: the US
No website yet
Looking foreword to working on games :)

GhostMouse
Projects: Test Adventure (my first game for learning)

#5179 Post by GhostMouse »

Yo!

GhostMouse/ SeventhBard on most relevant internetty places. I dabble in lots of different creative, DIY, and maker type stuff. Pretty good writer, ok at drawing, kind of mediocre at coding. So naturally I'm trying my hand at Renpy games because self torture is almost like self love...

toxxic
Projects: PROJECT : PSYCHE

#5180 Post by toxxic »

Hi! I'm Tox and currently live in South Korea.
I don't have a website yet, but I'm planning to make one when I have some progress with something that I'm working on atm.
I really wanted to see how others are doing when it comes to VN creation on its own, so I decided to go ahead and join this forum!

I used to be a full-time professional artist (also worked on couple of commercial Visunal Novels), but now I'm a professional writer.
Hope to get along with everyone and get to know some nice new people too!

katiastu

#5181 Post by katiastu »

Hello, i'm Katia, i currently live in Poland
Don't have a full big website yet, but there's insta with my artworks - https://www.instagram.com/ktst.drw
I'm making my first visual novel, so I came here to learn something new :)

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

#5182 Post by Donmai »

Welcome, guys. :)
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

voyeurkind

#5183 Post by voyeurkind »

Name: voyeurkind
Lives in: the US
No website

Anhedonia

#5184 Post by Anhedonia »

Hello.

I'm somewhat of a beginner to visual novels I think. I started with Katawa Shoujo, then went on to Saya no Uta, then to Kara no Shoujo and at the moment I'm reading Higurashi. I've become somewhat enamoured with visual novels and the medium, I'm mostly an artist but I used to write a lot as well. I mostly make Manga but I'm happy to do this for a while, I think it will really improve my writing and illustration skills. I'm looking to make a Detective/Mystery VN with a hint of Horror and Surreal elements. I have done a bit of programming (Python/C#/) to make basic little games and programs but nothing too in depth but I'm hoping I have the skills to pick up the technical elements.

Pleased to meet you all.

Kayle_Walker

#5185 Post by Kayle_Walker »

Name: You can call me Kayle :)
Comments on Lemmasoft: Did not know about this. Feels like a whole new world just opened up for me @.@

Mushrooms: Love them. I'm basically a truffle pig/hobbit
Undies: ;)
Am I a cute guy: I can't self-comment xD

sien
itch: sien0

#5186 Post by sien »

Hi everyone!

I'm sien.
I write and do art on my free time, trying to make a VN now.
I had no idea that a place like this existed, seems fun.
Hoping that someday I'll post a finished game here.

chellophane

#5187 Post by chellophane »

hi! call me miko and i've been a member of this forum before (i was redredswap) but upon losing my e-mail account, i can't access it anymore unfortunately. however, here i am ! so, nice to meet you all once again :)
i was redredswap!!!!!!

Anastaz

#5188 Post by Anastaz »

I'm Anastasia and I come from France.
Garlic mushroom soups are always enjoyable, no matter the season. And yeah, I'm a cute girl because I like putting ribbons in my hair. Yes, it's a sufficient explanation

Creeping Charlie
IRC Nick: Creeping CHarlie

#5189 Post by Creeping Charlie »

Hello!

Name: Dave
No website at the moment.

I've been practicing coding in Python for a little while now and I've always wanted to write an interactive fiction piece. I've written some screenplays, short stories, and essays. I'm going through some Ren 'Py Tutorials right now and I LOVE IT!

that_wannabe_cat
Completed: My Vampire Girlfriend, Thea is Drowning, Dear Genny, The Puppet Whisperer (Programming)
Projects: Merely a Regret
itch: that-wannabe-cat

#5190 Post by that_wannabe_cat »

I realized I haven't posted here yet. Lets fix that mistake.

I'm wannabe_cat! I live in the North East US where its cold and gray. It's actually pretty good really.

I've very recently started reading/playing OELVN, and was surprised how much I like the medium. Yuri Game Jam and Ren'pys simplicity I want try out making other story focused games in the future too hopefully. I like fantasy, sci-fi, character drama, and LGBT+ focused stories. I also like media that is over the top (think Jojo, Promare, Symphogear).

I don't have a website at the moment. I do have a bit bucket that's tied to my irl identity, and a github that currently doesn't have much right now aside from an old project and the game I'm working on.

Can't say much on lemma soft at the moment, but will hopefully spend more time here in the future.