Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
V2Blast
Regular

Re: Guestbook

#3046 Post by V2Blast »

Papa Whiskey wrote:
V2Blast wrote:
I think you meant "latter", not "former". I doubt anyone's praising the crappy dating sims of the 90s.

Have you played 999? It's the prequel to VLR.

Anyway, VNs are a medium, not a genre - and, like any medium, it's 90% crap. There are some excellent ones, though.
Hah!

Indeed I mean "latter". Been working all day and my brain isn't all there. :D

I haven't played 999 as my former colleagues told me that VLR is more of a "spiritual successor" and that I didn't have to play 999 first.
I think you are right about the "spiritual successor" thing (I haven't played VLR), but you should still play 999 - it has an excellent story.
Pie is delicious.

roxii

#3047 Post by roxii »

Hello!

Name: roxii

It's nice to meet you all! I'm usually an anonymous lurker, but decided to finally create an account.
The first VN I checked out was Narcissu, and if you haven't experienced it yet, please check it out and prepare to be quite depressed.

I am a Java/Python/C# programmer, although I have yet to make any of my own games. Hopefully that'll change someday, when I decide to stop being so lazy when I'm not so busy with playing through other games.

hijiki

#3048 Post by hijiki »

Name: Hijiki

Hi. It's nice to meet you all. Like many others, I am one of the various lurkers that have stalked the site until they finally decided to make an account. I played many of the different VNs on this site and I have enjoyed them all. I enjoy writing quite a lot and I'm trying to work on my art skills. One of my goals is to make a VN or a KN of my own and learn how to code too. Of course, because it takes forever for me to get my butt of the couch and do something, it'll probably be a while before that happens. OTL

Ekamu
Regular
Completed: Paper Guitar

#3049 Post by Ekamu »

Name: Ekamu

Hi I'm new to these forums, nice to see such a lively community here. (^_^)

jallyjames

Hello All

#3050 Post by jallyjames »

HI

I am new here in this forum and i hope you will cooperate me...:)

Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

Re: Hello All

#3051 Post by Googaboga »

Welcome to the site. It's nice to meet you :].

But normally when people want to introduce themselves they do it in this topic:
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... f=10&t=283
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: Hello All

#3052 Post by Taleweaver »

jallyjames wrote:HI

I am new here in this forum and i hope you will cooperate me...:)
Moved the thread to its appropriate location.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

Papierstern

#3053 Post by Papierstern »

Hi :D
I just signed up, I'm Papierstern from Germany, no Website
I like playing visual novels - so I'm really glad I found this Forum :D

afaust
Projects: ACE Academy

#3054 Post by afaust »

Name: Alisia
Website: http://eurasianflavour.wordpress.com/. This is just my blog that hosts some of my drabbles (microfiction).

Hey everyone. I am an aspiring writer who has taken an interest in VNs. I stumbled upon this site, and after checking out a bunch of the projects on here was inspired to create my own account. I'd love to create a script for either a VN or a KN, but have no idea how to even begin. I suppose that just means I'll have to keep playing these games! You know, for research purposes...
Last edited by afaust on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

DragYou
Projects: "Lucid Truth"

#3055 Post by DragYou »

Hello!
My name is Jon-Paul, I'm from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, and I like guitar and anime!
I'm currently in the middle of development for my first game! Nothing special, the vast majority of the projects on here blow mine away with a single glance :D

Yang

#3056 Post by Yang »

Hi there, I'm Yang. I'm from Canada, the great white north. I'm not here as a visual novel creator just yet, I have a project in mind and I am scouting out multiple mediums trying to find the best fit.

Mr.Literato

#3057 Post by Mr.Literato »

Hello, I am Mr.Literato. The name is inspired by Dr.Seuss and a tinge of my own, weird imagination. I write frequently. I am a short story writer and I was also previously a tech writer at GSMnation. I am intrigued by visual novels and I am looking forward to prototyping an idea I have in mind. I am horribly untalented at creating art, so I am looking forward to collaborating with artists. My coding skills are dismal. I can only barely manage to script a game in Ren'Py. I am also looking forward to toying with the Visual Novel creator, Belle.

Nice to meet you all.

Sirilyn

#3058 Post by Sirilyn »

Hello! I'm Sirilyn from Singapore. I really like to play VNs and I wish there will be random hooplas popping out from one soon :lol: Anyway, I'm hoping to pick up some new skills here, nice to meet all of you ^^

Faylinn Night
Projects: Love Notes [GxB]

#3059 Post by Faylinn Night »

Hello, people of LSF!

I'm Faylinn Night, but you can call me Fay. I actually prefer it. :) I'm 21 years old and hail from the good old US of A.

I'm an artist; always have been since I could hold a pencil. < http://juliaartportfolio.weebly.com/index.html > This is my online portfolio if you would like to check out my work! You may notice, I have an affinity for fan-characters...lol.

I've been stalking the Lemma Soft Forums for a long while now since Visual Novels are one of my favorite passtimes, haha. I joined LSF today because I have decided that I would like to try my hand at making my own visual novels. It...should be an adventure, for sure. I would like to start with short-ish kinetic stories using the Ren'Py interface. If ANYONE can help me with this endeavor I would SO appreciate it! Because I know nothing about gaming codes. Nada. Zip. Ziltch. I'm so green it's not even funny...

Guess that's all for now. Peace out! :'D

Kato
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Memories of Summer Winds
Organization: Blue Sphere Group

#3060 Post by Kato »

@Fay - Awaaa! Your art is amazing! It's good to see so many talented artists coming through here lately :3.

And of course welcome to everyone else too :lol:
Image Image
Kato, Producer & Programmer for Blue Sphere Group. Current Projects: Memories of Summer Winds