Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
imperial_standard
Projects: Missing Stars, MZ
Organization: SOMNOVA, MZ dev team

Re: Guestbook

#2791 Post by imperial_standard »

Hello folks. New to the board here. Normally known as imperial.standard or just "Imperial" on IRC, I'm one of the head devs of SOMNOVA (the one that is working on Missing Stars) serving as concept artist and project director. Starting a new project soon and I hope to have a good exchange of ideas and get to know great people here - Nice to meet you all!

enta
Veteran
Projects: One Moment in Summer(GxB/Supernatural)

#2792 Post by enta »

Welcome everybody!

Have a happy forum and VN-making life! :]

Cherub

#2793 Post by Cherub »

Name: call me Cherub
Website: I have a few... I'm working on a personal website with characters and stuff, but meanwhile you can check my Portfolio :) http://cherubportfolio.wordpress.com/
I'm looking forward to contributing and also learning here in the forum~ I'm thinking about making an Otome Game but I don't exactly know how yet... If I'll set the main character or not, if it will be like a date simulation, if ill add something like a dressup game... not sure... since I never made a game before I dont know how hard it is, so i want to start with something very simple, but still cute!

Salve-SiS

#2794 Post by Salve-SiS »

Name: Er...salve sis.
Comments on Lemmasoft: I played katawa shoujo a few weeks ago, and it was amazing. I'd like to create a VN just as emotionally empowering.
Undies: whatever's in my drawer.
Mushrooms: No.

truefaiterman
Veteran
Completed: EVOLVEd: Echoes of the Codex War. [ASH] The Seeds of Destruction
Projects: One Night of [SNOW], Stained with Magic
Deviantart: truefaiterman

#2795 Post by truefaiterman »

Well, this looks like a nice place to say hi, so... hi!

My nick is, as you can absolutely not see here, truefaiterman.

I'm from that country Resident Evil 4 talks about. Yeah, that one with Mexican farmers and no euros in 2004 (If someone doesn't know RE4, I'm talking about Spain).

Website... I'm in another forum, but I doubt it's usefull at all since it's only in Spanish xD.

Comments of LS... Well, I like VNs, and I've been thinking about making one for a LONG time. I'm a pretty bad writer (and I'm sure my English is broken, sorry about that), an ok artist and I have no idea about music or programming, so I'm a newbie here. I hope you have mercy on me.

I don't like Mushrooms, they don't taste good, and I don't become a giant when I eat them.

My undies will be a secret... unless you pay enough, then we can negociate xD.

So that's it, it's a pleasure to be here, and I hope to make something and to be useful and all those cool things!

FailedSanity
Regular

#2796 Post by FailedSanity »

Name's Claire.

I very much enjoy visual novels, and OELVNs especially.

I'm an artist myself, and would like to practice making art assets. I also want to learn how to use Ren'Py, which should be fairly easy when I get down to it because I have some minimal programming experience.

For the most part, though, I'll be lurking.
Nice to meet you. (:

You can find me on tumblr at failedsanity.tumblr.com , if you ever have any reason to contact me outside of this site.

merdeamour
Veteran
Projects: Taleweaver's Curse

#2797 Post by merdeamour »

Hi! (: My name is Ching.

I'm an avid reader, and I have a freelancing stint online (I'm underage, though, so no PayPal for me ): )

I love drawing, but I'm not good at it/don't practice enough. I really just love making character concepts (fleshing out characters by means of drawing them, their clothes, giving them characteristics, etc.), and, of course, writing, so I focus on those skills more.

I'm studying coding all on my own, but since I have a busy schedule at university, I don't think I can be a pro soon -_-

I occasionally download VNs by people here, and I give feedback if I liked it enough. It's my small way of saying "thank you" to the people who made the game possible. :D
What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
-Vincent van Gogh
I manage a blog, Another Otome Diary where I give my two cents on otomes I've played. Check it out, or let me know if you want a game of yours reviewed!

ayo
Projects: The Taleweaver's Curse

#2798 Post by ayo »

Hey everyone at lemmasoft forums!

My name is Ayo-kun, I live in Havering in the UK. :D

Unfortunately I do not currently own a website :(

My specialty is in programming (HTML, CSS, Game-Maker Language, Lua, C#). I'm learning Python now so I can use the editor and hopefully make wonderful games! ^.^

Any Comments: I would love to share my creations within the community of lemmasoft, and I also hope to be of use to anyone that needs help (programming side of things and other stuff!) ;)

Sign

#2799 Post by Sign »

Hi all ouo I'm new <3 I live somewhere ~ and it's nice to meet you all ;u; <3

sheypyg

#2800 Post by sheypyg »

Heyya all.
I've just registered here, although I've been checking this forum from time to time.
So hello :) I'm at DeviantArt for sometime, then have been working as graphic designer for day job.

Living at Indonesia now, was studying at Singapore for few years.
I figured I should just register here, cause there are people who know their stuffs well in making a VN and I would like to know them :lol: as I only know of design and drawing stuffs.

tiya_nofurita
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: ALLBLACK Phase 1, Heart's Blight, Last Rx., EDDA Cafe, Kohana, Half Moon
Projects: ALLBLACK Phase 2
Organization: VN Project Indonesia
Deviantart: SECONDARY-TARGET
itch: NSAID
Discord: 3,4-Methylendioxymethamphetamine#4886

#2801 Post by tiya_nofurita »

sheypyg wrote: Living at Indonesia now, was studying at Singapore for few years.
Where are you living at now ? I'm Indonesian xD
And welcome to this forum~
Webtoon

"For what reason I live?"

---
Completed project:

"What will you see when you are dead?"

MY VISUAL NOVEL

Tagredan

#2802 Post by Tagredan »

Name: Tagredan
Interests: Programming (still learning), drawing, writing, music, visual novels (bishoujo), video games, etc.
Comments about Lemma Soft: Soon after I graduate this month, I will be starting my first visual novel. I will need lots of help since it's going to be a big project but I'm positive I will achieve it!

Talena
Projects: Adapting a story to a VN 'The Brothers' (GxB)

#2803 Post by Talena »

Hiya!

Name: Talena (Most call me by my last name though and that is 'Mae')

Website: http://talenamae.wordpress.com or whatever it is XD

Interests: Reading, Writing, Games, Star Trek, Manga, Anime... and lots more...

Any comments: Hmm... Not that I can think of... I am more of a reader/writer type. Thus I tend to just read every post I come across if it interests me.
Last edited by Talena on Fri May 10, 2013 4:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Vintehin
Projects: Emma [NaNo 14]
Organization: Vivement l'hiver

#2804 Post by Vintehin »

Hello everyone, i'm Vintehin, i'm french so please accept my apologise for my bad english ! I'm vorking on my first visual novel and can't wait to show you the firsts pictures !

Tsuruneru

#2805 Post by Tsuruneru »

Name: Tsuruneru

Interest: voice Acting, Tennis, Playing Guitar, Drawing, Snowboarding, Jrock, S4 League

About Me: I love voice acting, and i am very passionate about it. I wish to make it in the voice over industry someday. I've been voicing for about five years and looking to voice in more original work.