Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
SilverSnow
Regular
Completed: Bus Stop, Before the Tale, White Book Complete Volume, See You, The Raven
Projects: Secrets...
Tumblr: stchematelier
itch: st-chem-atelier
Discord: SHatsuyuki#1452

Re: Guestbook

#3076 Post by SilverSnow »

Name: Just call me Silver ~!
Website: deviantart here ----> http://darkmystery97clc.deviantart.com/
Ciao! Up till now I came to this site as a reference but now I decided to sign in myself (*///*)... I started loving VN like 2 years ago after playing Narcissu (which obviously made me shred tears) and Remember 11,from then on I checked and looked out for a lot of VN (feeling like a stalker)... Although I'm no good at writing stories, I tried making my own game and recently I'm planning on making a GXB. I'm hoping to improve and learn more about how to use Ren'Py here and meet various artist :D Please bear with me m(_ _)m

Lore

#3077 Post by Lore »

Name: Lore

Oh, I love this forum so far. Friend of mine told me about it and I felt like I should sign up. I've made one vn in the past, but probably won't ever show that one because its odd and esoteric. I plan on making mostly GxG games as I feel like there is not that much of such on here from what I can gather, although I could be mistaken.

My favorite VNs are Little Busters, Rewrite, Narcissu, Katawa Shoujo and Re:Alistair+

Kalenz

#3078 Post by Kalenz »

Name: Kalenz

Hey there everyone! I first got hooked on visual novels when I played Katawa Shoujo. Therefore, my favorite visual novel is also Katawa Shoujo :D
After some more visual novel playing and anime watching and a love of writing, I decided I wanted to make visual novels. So, I got together a couple of my friends and we hope we can make some good ones. And I guess that's everything see ya!

ZeroExistence009
Regular
Projects: Platonic Adolescence (Filipino VN for adolescents)

#3079 Post by ZeroExistence009 »

It's a bit late but I'll write in this guestbook too.

Name : ZeroExistence / ZeroExistence009
Well, I'm not so sure about this LOL But I really love my country after all.
Comments About Lemma Soft : Well, well, well, this site is really awesome!!! I was interested in learning Renpy so I find my way here. And this site just amaze me. It was oozing with an overflowing idea from all directions!!

I started liking VNs since I read the G-Senjou no Maou. That epilogue totally got me! LOL
So I start to learn the Renpy for the sake of making some good VN if possible.

Lastly, mushrooms? No? No. No! NO! Well I'm a carnivore LOL Save the vegetables!

That's all for now.
Not Everything is Worth Existing. -- ZeroExistence009

80% Programmer, 15% Aspiring Writer, 5% Hentai, 0% Artist and 100% Lazy Bum

Jammy

#3080 Post by Jammy »

Uh, I go by Jammy?
I live in the UK and I'm English.
I don't have a website yet but I do want to start working on a project pretty soon so I'll probably start working on a website ASAP...
If anyone wants to contact me my e-mail is jammyvlog@gmail.com. I'd really appreciate some help with how all of this works especially as I've never tried to make a game before... ^^;; I have a pretty ambitious idea for a first project which involves 7 characters the player can pursue so, as I said, any basic info on where to start and how things work would be great!

I got pretty hooked on Otome games a while ago, the first being (P)lanets which I found browsing this forum and was gutted to hear (P)lanets 2 wasn't being continued. I understand her reasoning but I was looking forward to it as I really liked her concept ;P. I've played a lot of Otome games and VN's since that point and have always wanted to give making my own a try to see if I can. I'm not a terrible writer and I can draw to some extent so I guess that's a start haha.

Nayara NightRoo
Regular
Projects: The Curse

#3081 Post by Nayara NightRoo »

Well... Hi!

I'm known as Ingi, Nayara NightRoo, and Liss (but you can call me by any weird nicknames you want). I'm Spanish, so if I sometimes write strange you already know why, and believe me, I hate when it happens so pardon me.

I don't really make otome games. I would love to, but I'm too clumsy for those things; I'll try someday, I suppose (with Renpy, of course).

Anyway, I'm always playing as much VN as I can. I totally think the best VN I've ever ever played (and I've played a lot) is "(P)lanets"; my favourite character is Ryuu, I found him lovely. I'm a fan of the author and I hope ¿she? is making new games.

And... I suppose that's all. Thanks for reading.

Didules
Veteran
Completed: Sophie, Midnight's Café, The Phantom of the Hospital
Projects: SchizoValentine
Organization: Hidden Masquerade
Tumblr: hidden-masquerade

#3082 Post by Didules »

Welcome everybody ^^ I hope you'll all have fun on LSF!
Nayara NightRoo wrote:Anyway, I'm always playing as much VN as I can. I totally think the best VN I've ever ever played (and I've played a lot) is "(P)lanets"; my favourite character is Ryuu, I found him lovely. I'm a fan of the author and I hope ¿she? is making new games.
If I'm not mistaken, Teacup is actually working on re-making (P)lanets, and I do have to agree that it is a very good game :)

Exaelia
Regular

#3083 Post by Exaelia »

Well. Urm. I'll post whatever I guess. Here goes.
  • I'm a girl.
    I'm 15 years old.
    My hair is blue.
    My favorite color is blue.
    My favorite animal is the Red Panda. (Even though they're more orange than red.)
    I had a hamster named Pickles.
    His poo was green.
    I have a puppy named Noodles.
    I love to draw.
    I have an obsession with anime and otome games.
    I've always wanted to create one, but never had the resources to do so.
    I stand up for what I believe in.
    I don't let anyone tell me what to do
"If I cared what people think, I would have dyed my hair black."
~Kurosaki Ichigo

spongy
Projects: Theater Magica: The First Act

#3084 Post by spongy »

Hi! I didn't find this thread at first so, sorry! Not sure if it's a requirement to post here first.
I go by the username "spongy" which is probably a weird one. I also go by different usernames, but mainly this. I like reading, art, and playing games. It's weird that I don't know what is my main talent, but I consider it writing, even though I'm not a very good one (writer's block and umm, sometimes I get bored so I stop when I try to write). I like to play visual/kinetic novels, but I tend to avoid those with romance. I've only played a few so far and I still haven't finished any of them (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, Rewrite, Little Busters, Knifepoint Horror). My favorite is Umineko, 'cause it's mystery, fantasy, horror, and a bit of romance. I'm very bad at making games, because I often do multiple projects and because of lack of art resources. Anyway, pleasure to meet you all.

jjworks

#3085 Post by jjworks »

Hello! I've been a lurker around this site for a good number of years now.

You can call me Jay, JJ or L.J., whichever one works for you.
I am currently located in OH, USA. This has changed over the past years and probably will again in the next few.
I currently do not have a website up, but I plan on posting a few projects to lemma here shortly. I am a fan of otome, rpg, rythme, adventure, cute and just all video games, really.
I have never used the ren'py engine before and am much more comfortable and confident with actionscript 3/flash.

So, look out for me in the future! :)

emocookie41
Regular
Projects: Island Story

#3086 Post by emocookie41 »

Name: Emocookie41
comments about Lemma Soft: So far has been extremely helpful just by reading the forums.

Arin the Eloquent
IRC Nick: Arin

#3087 Post by Arin the Eloquent »

Name: Arin the (Insert adjective of the week here)
Location: United States. In a small state named Nebraska (you won't find it on a map, so don't try)
Comments about Lemma: Don't know, probably don't care. Business is business and if I like you, cool, if not, fine.

Other irrelevant crap:

Female. 20 years old. Work as a waitress in a small restaurant. Have a dog (which I hate) and a cat (which I have a love/hate relationship with). First VN, probably like a lot of people on here, is Katawa Shoujo. Not a big anime person (I don't have time for that). My favorite game is Borderlands 2.

So yeah. Pretty boring, ehh?

Mad_Scientist
Regular
Completed: Bipedal Bunny From The Moon With A Machine Gun And Helicopter Backpack Dating Sim
Projects: Summer in Trigue, Darling Shoujo Imoutohotep, The Five Figures, Unseen

#3088 Post by Mad_Scientist »

Name: Matthew Hollingsworth
Website: Uh.... well, I have a tumblr that I'll be posting updates about my VN to, so I guess I'll post that. http://madscientist212.tumblr.com/
Comments about Lemma: Only just registered here so I don't have much to say yet, though I did find what seems like a super helpful sprite resource here already, so that's awesome.

tiya_nofurita
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: ALLBLACK Phase 1, Heart's Blight, Last Rx., EDDA Cafe, Kohana, Half Moon
Projects: ALLBLACK Phase 2
Organization: VN Project Indonesia
Deviantart: SECONDARY-TARGET
itch: NSAID
Discord: 3,4-Methylendioxymethamphetamine#4886

#3089 Post by tiya_nofurita »

Mad_Scientist wrote:Name: Matthew Hollingsworth
Website: Uh.... well, I have a tumblr that I'll be posting updates about my VN to, so I guess I'll post that. http://madscientist212.tumblr.com/
Comments about Lemma: Only just registered here so I don't have much to say yet, though I did find what seems like a super helpful sprite resource here already, so that's awesome.
Your username reminds me on main character of Steins;Gate, Okabe Rintarou, the self-proclaimed insane mad scientist. :lol:
Webtoon

"For what reason I live?"

---
Completed project:

"What will you see when you are dead?"

MY VISUAL NOVEL

soraibi
Regular

#3090 Post by soraibi »

You can call me Soraibi! I'm from Australia and have a devientart account called Aikouro. I'm new here and haven't made any games yet.My age is around 13-15 so don't expect me to be pro at my writing skills and I'm obviously still a student. I'm quite good at art and okay with technology. Just saying hi :D