Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Ionait
Regular
Organization: Chu! Bam! Pow!

Re: Guestbook

#2131 Post by Ionait »

Sharm wrote:Oh wow, I'm in Colorado too. Smoke's been a problem, but there's no real danger from fires here either. We had a guy staying here while he was evacuated from his house, but he was able to go back to his apartment a few hours ago.
Oh, that's great! The containment percentage keeps getting higher and higher. I worry every time I feel a cool summer breeze though. :/ Takes all the fun out of summer. We have a really strong smoke smell around our house some days, but not today thankfully. I see it in the distance like fog.

EDIT:

While we're on the topic of the fires in Colorado! I have been wondering what I can do to help. We have so many fire personnel working out there. Who knows where they're staying and what they're eating and what kind of relaxation they can manage out of the little down time they have. Also, so many people have lost homes and that means lots of personal belongings. House insurance will cover some of it (depending on how good it is as insurance) but will never replace photographs and other precious memories that were lost. Plus, when you're grabbing things in an emergency, I highly doubt you can grab your WHOLE wardrobe or your whole library! These people will be missing a lot of their things!

I have been thinking of making a KickStarter or something to donate to the cause of rebuilding homes and giving food and shelter to the fire fighters and other personnel aiding in the fire fight. But with KickStarter I'm not sure about the rules, like if it has to be to make a tangible product or not? Also, with KickStarter, you need rewards at each tier. I am thinking of making stickers to give away for the tiers or something.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I was thinking of even making a Renpy game to make as one of the rewards or just as something to help with fire prevention and awareness... I want to do something!

And should I make a topic about this elsewhere? xD

Hiddlestoners
Regular
Completed: Thinking Of You [KN]
Projects: PERPLEXITY [Mystery VN], simplicity [KN,Fluff,GxB,BxG]

#2132 Post by Hiddlestoners »

Ohai. I'm Hiddlestoners a big fan of Tom Hiddleston :'). I've been lurking around for a while before I finally decided to make an account and join in the fun on LSF!
I can't do much but proofread - I live in England so I'm pretty confident in my English skills!
Also, I'm Chinese :3 Just throwing that fact in :')
Nice to meet you all! *A*

AppleJack19

#2133 Post by AppleJack19 »

Name: Hollie-Jade
Comments: So far, So good :)

Misa Lax

#2134 Post by Misa Lax »

Ok, finally introducing myself, too :) Well, at least kind of...

At first I wanted to thank pytom for helping me out on my registration problem. Thank you for your help :)

The next thing I should mention is my poor english...I hope everyone will understand me...

So yeah...there is actually not much to tell about me...
All I can say is that drawing is one of my favourite hobbies and I would love to work on a Visual Novel in the future.
I'm actually pretty new to selfmade Visual Novels, so I hope to learn more about it through this forum.
Since I don't have any experience now, I would like to at least help others out with my art skills.
I actually don't have much art to show of right now, so this would also be an opportunity for me to extend my portfolio.
So yeah...we will see...

Ok, I think that's it for now. Nice to meet you all :)

Akula
Projects: Unstarted project

#2135 Post by Akula »

Hello, I'm Akula, or if you want Jason.
I'm from nowhere New York, (Surprising vast amount of nowhere in New York.)
I'm new to the whole VN scene, so I'll have to try to get my out of box ideas to you all.

I worked on game mods, but I hope to have an original game soon.

Victoria Jennings
Miko-Class Veteran

#2136 Post by Victoria Jennings »

Hey, everyone! My name is Victoria Jennings, and I currently reside in the Seattle area of Washington. It's nice to meet you all.

I haven't actually finished work on a VN before, but I have a lot of ideas. Mainly, I'm a writer (though one day, I'm hoping to become an artistic designer for video games, and am currently enrolled in a summer DigiPen class for Traditional Game Design), but I'm sometimes decent at art as well. Sadly, I do not have a passion for programming, so I'm hoping to enlist help on these forums with that.

Right now, I'm fleshing out an idea (inspired jointly by Christine Love's games and Persona 3, ehehe) that I soon hope to make a reality.

I'm looking forward to getting know you all! There's some real talent on these forums, that's for sure.

slyfoxxy
Regular
Projects: Dragon's Blood, Swan Song

#2137 Post by slyfoxxy »

New to the visual novel making scene!

Interests: Otome games, mmo's and photography.

I have a WIP already up!

I look forward to getting to know you all and creating awesome games!

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀
Completed: http://auro-cyanide.tumblr.com/visualnovels
Projects: Athena
Organization: Cyanide Tea
Tumblr: auro-cyanide
Deviantart: Auro-Cyanide

#2138 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

@Victoria, Digipen? Count me jealous XD

@Slyfoxxy, Another Australian! Hurrah.

Welcome to the forum everyone, I hope I'll see you around :)

tiya_nofurita
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: ALLBLACK Phase 1, Heart's Blight, Last Rx., EDDA Cafe, Kohana, Half Moon
Projects: ALLBLACK Phase 2
Organization: VN Project Indonesia
Deviantart: SECONDARY-TARGET
itch: NSAID
Discord: 3,4-Methylendioxymethamphetamine#4886

#2139 Post by tiya_nofurita »

Sign in to the guestbook ! *makes no sense

Hi, everyone ! Nice to meet you here !
Thanks for PyTom who activated this account after more than 2 weeks ><
I'm newbie here and interested on Visual Novel ^^
By the way I've done *only one* and this is so *ahem* lame...but you can try it, so go on

http://www.ziddu.com/download/19799753/ ... l.zip.html

-Excuse me with my bad English

ferrisknite

#2140 Post by ferrisknite »

Hello there! I'm Ferris, and I'm rather new... I've just started working in ren'py, and I find it quite enjoyable and fun. The coding is simple while offering a lot of options for customization. I have the first chapter done of my first 'test' novel. I'm from the US, in a rather small town. I'm looking into creating my own amateur visual novel studio. I already have a few people on board, and I'm currently looking for more programmers. I'm doing writing, art, and programming. Eventually pay will be involved, so if you're interested or would like more information, please shoot me an e-mail at ferrisknite@yahoo.com!

RainyDay16

#2141 Post by RainyDay16 »

Hello, nice to meet you all.

My real name is Zane, but you can call me RainyDay.
Interests: Otome games, drawing, going out with friends ;D.

I'm a rookie at making visual novels but I'll try my hardest! :D

Teknochick

#2142 Post by Teknochick »

Comments: I've never watched an anime before. I'm absolutely clueless about vn genres and the process of creating games, and I've only played one visual novel in my entire life . . . but it was awesome!

Veniae
Veteran

#2143 Post by Veniae »

Welcome to Lemma, guys! Hope you'll have fun and give us awesome VNs to obsess with! *u* /shot

@Tekno: Which VN did you play?

yowjaun
Projects: Interactive Reading and Spelling Learning Tool for Visual Dyslexic Children

#2144 Post by yowjaun »

Name: Jan Marie Balayo
Comments about lemmasoft: I enjoyed and got some new ideas about ren'py.

Teknochick

#2145 Post by Teknochick »

It was Kansei. A friend recommended it to me. I love murder mysteries, so it was right up my alley.