Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
sadcereals
Tumblr: nocereals

Re: Guestbook

#4726 Post by sadcereals »

Hello, I'm Hima!
I'm from the Philippines and I do character illustrations. I'm currently working on fixing my portfolio but for the mean time, I make fan illustrations of series that I adore. I like a lot of stuff, but i'm also very low key about them. I'm not very talkative.

Khelsea

#4727 Post by Khelsea »

Hi there!

My name is Khelsea. I live in the United States.

I offer proofreading services to those who are looking for them. I've played a variety of visual novels and enjoy them a lot. I've also seen how many errors go unnoticed in some visual novels and story-based games, so I would like to help out with rectifying that issue.

I'm happy to be here. I look forward to chatting and (potentially) working with everyone. (:

Vatalanii

#4728 Post by Vatalanii »

Hey guys!

My name is Vatalanii but, if that's too annoying to type, you guys can call me Vera. I also live in the USA!

I've been lurking for YEARS but I recently decided to take a more active role and make an account!

I'd be happy to help with anything that I am able to! I'm a pretty good proofreader and I'd be happy to correct stuff like that. I've also been reading visual novels since I was 8 so I think I can help out with story or writing concerns.

I'd say I'm pretty friendly, if a bit shy, so please don't be afraid to shoot me a message! I'm probably one of the least intimidating people you will ever meet in your life. :lol:

worldismyne
Projects: McCarthy Academy
Organization: Sonora Productions
Tumblr: worldismyne

#4729 Post by worldismyne »

Hello everybody, my name is worldismyne and I'm from the United States. I represent the game department of Sonora Productions, we're just getting off the ground at the moment. I have been in love with Ren'Py games for over eight years and Lemma Soft has always been my go to for cool new visual novels.

Now that I'm trying my hand at being a content creator, I felt it was high time I contribute to the forum that has brought me so much joy and hours of game play in the past. I look forward to work alongside everyone!

Hirago
Tumblr: eccentricitymadness
Deviantart: eccentricraven

#4730 Post by Hirago »

Hello it's Hirago from Malaysia.

Long time lurker but just now decided to make an account cause why not.

I'm a freelance artist and while I don't particularly play a lot of VNs (rather mobile VNs, idol games and watching LPers play VNs) I'm very into character creation and designing (especially boys) that a lot of these VNs have. I'm into those BL/otome types, but I also find quirky unique ones enjoyable.

I hope to be able to participate in projects allowing me to showcase my art skills...and draw lots of cute boys. I'm also interested to try my hands at making my own VNs on the sidelines. Feel free to check out my (fanart filled) tumblr/twitter for my works.

HatterHare
Projects: Scribbles

#4731 Post by HatterHare »

Name's Emily but you can call me Hatta.

I was suggested to come here by a friend when I told them I was feeling overwhelmed in making a visual novel I've had in mind since high school. I'm now almost done with my Bachelor's so...time to look for help!

I have an Associate's in Game Design and like making characters in my free time. I also draw, write, and play video games when I have free time. I'd post my art and writing but all the stuff I have is so old that I don't feel like it really does my current work justice.

kurokawakuroda

#4732 Post by kurokawakuroda »

Hello everyone~!

I'm Kuroda, Kuroda Kurokawa from Philippines. I don't have an experience when it comes to drawing. Currently, I'm working with my first project. From now, I'm working the story.

Ibitz
Regular
Projects: Magical Disarray (WIP)
Organization: Ibitz Visual Novels
Deviantart: http://ibitz.deviant
itch: ibitz

#4733 Post by Ibitz »

Hey, there! Almost done with my demo, so I decided it's finally time to put myself out there. :)

Ibitz is a self-taught coder/artist who works alone on their games. All games I create are freeware. If you need any help with coding or creating your game, just let me know. I'd be more than happy to help.

Darcoria

#4734 Post by Darcoria »

Ello all,

I'm long time forum lurker (I used the website a lot when I first came across it 2-4 years ago). Decided that I want to try my hand on making something for myself again and well maybe not lurk around this time, I decided to join. After all, half the fun is when you share/talk with others. ^^
Do I currently have anything to show?
Nope, I made a small story (about 10 min) to get into Ren'Py again and I've been screwing around trying my hand at coding and scriptwriting for the idea I have.
Used to play loads of VN's when I first came across Ren'Py, nowadays I just play a few on my phone.

About myself... Well...
I live in the Netherlands, for those who's geography isn't too well (like mine >.>), that's in West Europe.
I'm not a native English writer, so I might make (stupid) mistakes.
In my free time I write and do some drawing. Recently got myself a new digital drawing program, so it will probably be a while till I have something to show for it.

So there you have it, nice to meet you all. I hope we can get along and if not... well, we shall see.

DeathhunterAshi
Completed: Death Hunter's Requiem, Godly Promotion
Projects: Death Hunter's Requiem [Completed], Godly Promotion [Completed]
Tumblr: menacingheatashi
itch: deathhunterashi
Discord: DHAshi#3476

#4735 Post by DeathhunterAshi »

Hi there, I prefer to be called Ashi and I don't really have a website, but my friend was the one who recommended Ren'Py to me almost a year ago and I'm from the US.
Right now I'm working on a VN that came as an idea as a dream (ironically enough) and my main focus is in drawing and learning how to code properly. I have a prologue demo up on my alternate twitter but I really need to redo the art (Again).

Well I hope we can all get along!
"Joey: This is…this is my power! The Cursed Vampiric Left Hand!"

"That’s right...this is my power. The power I wished for so badly because I wanted to save someone."

jimmylate

#4736 Post by jimmylate »

Name: Jimmy
comments about Lemma Soft : The Tales of Lemma are awesome. And working in best condition

CALbalacrab
Projects: Love in the Sea
Tumblr: calbalacrab

#4737 Post by CALbalacrab »

I'm Veronica from Italy!
Working on a otome game with my cousin right now!
I was looking for a visual novel resources website and here I am :D

ramzen89

#4738 Post by ramzen89 »

Name: Michael (or Mike, your preference)
Mushrooms: Nasty
Underwear: Better used for a dust cloth quite frankly
Cute Guy: That I am
Comments: Fell in love with visual novels after reading ChuSingura 46+1 S, and here I am

raptors0verlord
Projects: the Erraticals Saga/ DRB :Origins (Writer)
Organization: dimanchebooks
Deviantart: raptors0verlord

#4739 Post by raptors0verlord »

greeting all , call me Raptors0verlord from Team dimanche a due from both Kuwait and Canada , big time anime fans , creators of the E-saga , you can check our works on twitter, thanks for reading
https://twitter.com/dimanchebooks

husain602
Organization: Maulidan Games
IRC Nick: Zaza
Deviantart: http://husain602.dev

#4740 Post by husain602 »

Hello i am new here My name is Hussain, i am from Indonesia

i am Environment Artist, usually doing work like Landscape, Architectural, Interior, game Object and such, but i am not doing any Character work, curently working on my portofolio.

i offer environment or architectural work for those who are looking for them.

here is my Link :
https://www.artstation.com/artist/afrizal22
http://husain602.deviantart.com/

thanks for accepting me here :)