Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
ExKitty

Re: Guestbook

#4786 Post by ExKitty »

Hello :mrgreen:
My name is Kristen but you can call me Kitty.

I’m from and currently in the United States.

I also have no website. :lol:

Anyways;
I absolutely love Lemmasoft!
I’ve been lurking for YEARS. Haha.
I think I discovered this forum when I was around 15
and I am 19 now.
Pretty sure I registered around a year or two ago, but I finally decided to post. :mrgreen:
I absolutely love the community here and plan to be more involved and help others if I can.
This forum has inspired me to work on my digital art and to not give up. <3

jane_runs_fast
Regular

#4787 Post by jane_runs_fast »

I forgot to do this guestbook-

People call me Kirt. or Jane.
I've been on here for a little bit now- but I overlooked the Guestbook.

I'm from the U.S.
And am a reasonably experienced digital artist-

My website is jane_runs_fast.tumblr.com

I really enjoy messing around with Renpy and learning from this community, everyone is very friendly.

Taylor_Hart123
Deviantart: Phantom4532
Soundcloud: Taylor Hart

#4788 Post by Taylor_Hart123 »

I suppose I should get around to saying 'hi'.
I'm Taylor, I like music, and I like trying to make it too, have a good 3 months of doing it so far, got to my soundcloud, for all the stuff I compose that I find to be at least passable: soundcloud.com/taylor-hart-536905674.

Along with music, I also like writing stories, which is why I'm here in the first place.

Hope I can get along with y'all, this seems like a nice place. I say ya'll because I'm from Texas.

OmegaX123

#4789 Post by OmegaX123 »

Yo, Omega here (EDIT: Real name Jeff, no last names for safety, lol). I'm a newbie to visual novels as a whole (Doki Doki Literature Club was a strong influence in my interest). I decided 'this seems like fun' (both playing and making them), and downloaded Ren'Py right on the spot. I have several ideas for games (basic vague stories, for now, but working on fleshing them out), so I figured I'd sign up here to look at some of the resources, and maybe recruit a team of teenagers with attitude people to help with at least one project, whether it's teaching me the ropes or actually working together to make the thing happen.

I'm in Canada, east coast specifically, and for all you Americans who buy into the stereotypes, yes, I have electricity, yes I have a computer, no I'm not a lumberjack, no I don't live in an igloo, it's not even all that cold here right now :lol: (Note that I'm not saying/implying that all Americans believe that, lol)

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

#4790 Post by Donmai »

Welcome, people. :)
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

witchesbrew

#4791 Post by witchesbrew »

Greetings to all, Witchesbrew

DoseOfDee
Deviantart: DeeNotMe

#4792 Post by DoseOfDee »

Hey!

My name's Dee, and I live in Singapore (you know that one small dot on the world map- yeah, that's it)

I'm mainly a writer who, for the most part, writes fanfiction on her small deviantart account under the name of DeeNotMe, but I do venture out sometimes and am interested in the world of visual novels! (since I do play them a lot) In fact, I have tried to write my own, but unfortunately life had gotten in the way and I'm no longer as passionate in that visual novel I was writing.

I hope to get along with everyone here!

Kherohi
Projects: Castaways
Tumblr: Kherohi
Deviantart: Kherohi

#4793 Post by Kherohi »

Hello everyone!

I've been aware of this forum for quite some time, but never felt like I had enough to contribute. From my lurking, everyone seemed to be "getting things done". Currently, I'm "working" on a visual novel of my own. (That is to say, I'm writing out the plan... a few hundred words per month, if I'm being generous).

My main skill is art though, so I would like to gain experience working in a team. (I'll take a look at the other boards soon!) I'm still trying to find a personal style, so I've been trying out different things. All my stuff is clearly anime-style though. I've got a deviantart page where I keep my better stuff and a tumblr page where I share all of my sketches and doodles - both under the name Kherohi.

Ah yes, I forgot to mention my location. I currently reside in Canada, so I know English and French.

Although I am rather reserved by nature, I hope to be able to contribute something to this forum in the future.
I do art. Check out my deviantart and tumblr!

pandadodod

#4794 Post by pandadodod »

:D :D Hi everyone!

I am pandadodod, haroo, or lucian. Whichever is fine, really.

I live in the Philippines and recently downloaded the latest version of Renpy.
I want to contribute to the community in the future!
Right now, I don't have a blog, social media account dedicated to Visual Novels.
However, I plan to make a devblog whenever I will finish my first VN..
I also want to develop my art and writing skills. Music is out of the question though as I am admittedly tone deaf.
Please guide me from now on. Thank you!!!
A gamedev wannabe in the field of RPG making and VN creation.

Jukado
Projects: Working on Visual Novel
IRC Nick: Juju

#4795 Post by Jukado »

Good morning every one :D

I'm Juliette but I prefer that you call me Juju.
I'm from France.
I don't have website ( not enough time for that X) )
I'm also working on a visual novel of my own.
Although i'm reserved, i hope to be helpful in this community. :)

Nexitt_
Deviantart: Naoe-nex
Soundcloud: Naoe

#4796 Post by Nexitt_ »

Hey, How's it going? I'm Cris.

I am from the U.S. and I'm currently working on a visual novel, that I'll talk about a little bit later.

Let's have some fun, shall we?
"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything." - Back to the Future.

soraori11

#4797 Post by soraori11 »

Hey ^^
I go by sora, ori, whatever is good with you. I live in Canada currently, and am an avid reader of visual novels. I have no website, and I'm really just looking to have a pleasant time here on Lemma, seeing as I've been observing this from the shadows for awhile.

jahnocli

#4798 Post by jahnocli »

Jahnocli here - just joined (11/11). Interested in visual novels, but not really interested in Japanese schoolgirls and high school melodramas etc. Live in the UK -- at some stage I hope to get organised enough to write/draw my own stuff. Art school trained, fairly good with words, so no excuses, really -- just lazy, I guess!

RyuKing
Organization: Team7

#4799 Post by RyuKing »

Hello!

You can all call me Ryu

Currently living in the Philippines

I used to have a website for blogging but I just don't have time to write blog stuff anymore (Game dev is fun :D).
After developing a couple of prototype games I decided to stick with creating a finished Visual Novel game. It has all the elements I wanted without being too complex on implementation when gathering assets/resources for it.

I'm a little late to the party but I hope to have fun ^^

BlackForestK

#4800 Post by BlackForestK »

What's up everybody?

You can call me KT. I've played around with Renpy for a number of years, but I think I'm finally ready to participate in the community.

I do some writing and illustrating (traditionally) so if you'd like help with concept art, character design, editing, getting your ideas in order, or anything like that, don't hesitate to send me a message. I'd like to get experience doing a lot of different things so I can put together my own VN someday. :)

Instagram: www.instagram.com/blackforestk
Discord: KT#4223